Recent content by Viranto

1. Viranto

Planned features.

I still wait for the feature, where we can equip and create our own soldiers for our own kingdom.
    This was one of the main reason for me, to be happy about the EA. Sadly it wasn't in in march 2020.
    And still waiting.
  2. Viranto

[Strawpoll] If Taleworlds prepared another game, what you would do ?

I never will buy something, if they still work on an EA. Same for other companys.
    I would maybe buy a spinn off like With fire and sword, which was my favourite M&B, because of gunpowder.
    But for now, no. They work so long on this. I want them to finish it. They shouldn't work on other things for this time.
  3. Viranto

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Really hope there will be a big content patch on march 30.I hope they have work secretly the whole year on an big update
    to surprise us all. Of course the game will need one year more in ea, but i hope they have something in the reserve.
  4. Viranto

The Latest Major Patch Announcements - TaleWorlds Communication

Maybe they don't know if it is working. And when they start a hype about it and then abdone the feature, this would be bad for the studio. I think its better when they don't say us everything, on which they work.
  5. Viranto

How does the new battle scene thing work mentioned in update 7 video

If you spend most of your time in one kingdom as a vassal for example its gonna get repetitive fighting in the same loations all the time real quick..
    Yes, exactly like in the real world. What do you want? :grin:
  6. Viranto

How does the new battle scene thing work mentioned in update 7 video

Total War had exactly the same thing, so I'm happy about it, because it brings more battlemap variants into the game and you no longer start always on the same location on the map. I Hope in the future we would see the cities in the background of the map, if they are nearby.
  7. Viranto

Why is balance a thing for singleplayer?

You are literally describing balance. Asymmetrical balance.
    Ah, damn you're right. Its still balancing, but in other style :grin: But yes, i mean more or less the unique of each faction and the units/ armors feel to much the same and changing only the visual.
  8. Viranto

If (via modding) You Could Replace the Empire with a Different Faction, Which Would you Choose?

I still want the empire, but in 3 different styles. The traditionell one should be look like the well known roman empire with a lot of statues, big gods etc, the one with the spouse of the old emperor should look like the byzantine empire (like actually in the game) and the third one, i wish me more like a rebellion of slaves, gladiators and the people which was dissatisfied with the old ruler and fight for freedom or something and should have a mix of both of the other empires, because its more like an unification of all classes
  9. Viranto

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

I want my old battlesize option back.
    Because of the new update, i can no longer choose between 700 and 800 and must play with around 150 men less. Also the whole battle size of warband.
    1000 is too much for my pc, 700 to 800 was stable and now i have to choose 600, because the rest is not longer here :/
  10. Viranto

Nezerete's folly ruined the game for me.

They should make a choice before you start the game, where you change the realism, if you want the main story or only sanbox.
  11. Viranto

Poll - Are u satisfied with how TW has been tackling this EA?

neutral. I'm not happy how slow the progress is and how long i wait for this, but i had a lot of fun and played it more than the most other games. So when i look at my money and at my fun, it was worth it. But of course i miss a looot of features.

But when i see the whole thing more like an remake of warband with new graphic, qol changes and such things, I'm happy.
    But of course it would be cool to have a lot more stuff, actually i have really the feeling only to play an remake of the older games and not a new one with big new functions.(I think the problem for the most is the modding. The most played warband never without mods, so this game here feels really barebone. However, it should not be viewed from this perspective. Since the mods do not come from the developer, I can only compare it with Warband vanilla and then its a step forward for me.)
  12. Viranto

Why is balance a thing for singleplayer?

I understand that its important for multiplayer, but why is it a thing for the singleplayer? If every faction is the same, only the visual armor is changing, this destroy the replayability for me. Because at the end, no faction is unique. It makes absolutly no difference which faction i serve...
  13. Viranto

Need More Info Extrem high CPU usage

I'm not sure if this is normal, but Bannerlord have a extrem high CPU Usage. The problem already start with the launcher, i haven't start the game and the launcher alone take 57% of my CPU. On the Worldmap my CPU is always at 100% and i don't find any way to lower it. But on the Battles, my cpu...
  14. Viranto

Why does my generals attack in Formation Group and don't stay behind the line?

I hate this, my unique generals (heroes, children, wifes) are always the units which died first in a battle, because they attack the enemy, when i give the formation group infantry or cavalry the attack order.This shouldn't happend, because as a general they should stay behind the normal units...
  15. Viranto

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

This is exactly what a patch should look like!

Hope we get now more patch like this.
Back
Top Bottom