Recent content by Vipsanius

1. SP Fantasy Great New Mod for M&B 1.011 at M&B Nexus - Hyborian Age of Conan

The mod is wild fun!
    The troop trees are a bit strange.

How does magic work? 
    I saw scrolls and spell books
    The Death knights launch spells but I have yet to find a sorcerer npc
  2. Weapons slots

Interesting point but having broken any number of lances in Brytenwalda, I'd still like a fifth weapons slot for mounted fighters.

Vipsanius
  3. Weapons slots

One frustration with M+B and Warband:  only 4 weapons slots.  A Byzantine cataphract would have bow, arrow, sword lance and shield.  A horse might give one additional slot for a fifth weapon or extra arrows. Vispsanius
  4. Mount & Blade: Warband - Won't Work

I've played Warband on my old computer with Windows 7.  I've got a new ultrabook - a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro with Windows 8.1.  Rome Total War runs well.  I downloaded Warband and installed it.  The program starts and runs up to the start screen - new game, load old game, etc - and hangs up.  No error messages - just freezes.
    I uninstalled Warband - downloaded and installed it again with the same result.

I sent in a query to Taleworlds several days ago but have received no response

Suggestions?
  5. [POLL] What features would you like in future versions?

The music is great!
    I've always sought a mod where horses get tired.
  6. An Announcement on the Mod's status and development

Just got started with this mod and sad to learn the decision to halt development.
    Beautiful to look at and difficult to imagine all the hard work that went into its construction.
    Palpably different than other mods.
    I could feel the frustration and terror of the musketeer trying to reload the damned thing with the enemy bearing down on him.

Thanks again
  7. SOD Warlords - Suggestions & Discussions Thread

Thanks and thanks for all your hard work on this mod.  You've given us many hours of enjoyment.

Like the way my tough axemen got scorched by Villanese longbows - I need some shielded heavy infantry!!
  8. SOD Warlords - Suggestions & Discussions Thread

4 companions -all 100%  healthy
  9. SOD Warlords - Suggestions & Discussions Thread

Good idea - but no companion showed damage - like Brytenwalda - and morale is high
  10. SOD Warlords - Suggestions & Discussions Thread

Party size
    Much enjoying this mod - once I got a feel for the economics

Have the following:
    Base size +30
    Leadership +30
    Charisma +9
    Renown +11
    Rule bonus 0
    Marshal bonus 0
    Companion bonus +36

Party size 92 - why not 106?
    Morale penalty?

Thanks
  11. The new Subversion.

On this rapidly evolving gamescape, it might be helpful if posts were labelled with the Rev number under discussion.

What ever the little twists and turns, this is a compelling and entertaining mod!  Thanks to its creators and nurturers.
  12. The new Subversion.

Moved back to Rev 221 - thanks for the help.
    Now the Baltic Sea has become dry land!
  13. The new Subversion.

Updated tonight and got revision 224.

Many error messages at start - unequal numbers of lords and ladies in many lands.
    Over 800 villages instead of 400-some.

Assigned a village called "crap, crap, crap,........, crap"

Struggling to revert - restore button does not light

Help

14. The new Subversion.

Rev 209

Still don't understand transition from Faris al Bedough Murtaziqa (Proficiencies 150)  to Sharif Fusan al Arab (Proficiency 0)?

Lose effectiveness with promotion?  On purpose or by accident?
Back
Top Bottom