Recent content by Violetleaf

1. In Progress Korean bannerlord user can't download 1.1 0 patch

Excuse me I'm korean ps5 .Is the 1.1.0 patch not uploaded for Korean ps5?Even if you press Update dozens of times, it only says, "The game is the latest version," and when you check it, it's 1.0.3, not 1.1.0. I also want to play 1.1.0, but I've been watching only 1.0.3 for five to six days...
  2. Patch Notes v1.1.0

Excuse me I'm korean ps5 .Is the 1.1.0 patch not uploaded for Korean ps5?Even if you press Update dozens of times, it only says, "The game is the latest version," and when you check it, it's 1.0.3, not 1.1.0. I also want to play 1.1.0, but I've been watching only 1.0.3 for three to four days.

Korean PC users are already enjoying 1.1.0 and game pass users have been rolled back, but they have received 1.1.0, and Sydney PS5 users, who do not have much difference in time difference, have also received patches, and US PS5 users have also received patches. I want to enjoy 1.1.0 too.
  3. Need More Info PS5 version 1.1.0

Well then excuse yourself. I don’t know anything about korean bannerlord users and I don’t care about it. I am an american bannerlord user in america and I am saying what I downloaded / updated the latest version recently which is 1.1.0 in ps5. just becaue version 1.1.0 isnt available in korea, never expect rest of countries’ users are in the same situation. ok?
    It's wrong to reply to the manager because the way of the site is different.I made a mistake. I'm sorry.
  4. Need More Info PS5 version 1.1.0

Excuse me I'm korean ps5 bannerlord user.Is the 1.1.0 patch not uploaded for Korean ps5? Even if you press Update dozens of times, it only says, "The game is the latest version," and when you check it, it's 1.0.3, not 1.1.0. I also want to play 1.1.0, but I've been watching only 1.0.3 for three to four days.
Back
Top Bottom