Recent content by VinceSomethingSomething

1. Resolved Updating 1.6.2 game file to 1.7.0

Yes can’t load it but as he said it’s been discontinued
    If you mean that the game crashes when you launch the game (and not when loading into your old save)
    do this:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules --> search " voiced lines " --> delete those files.
    Then: 1.Open control panel.
    2. cd “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules”
    3.Press Enter
    4. del language_data.xml /a /s
    5. Press Enter

Hope that helps and I don't take credit for those solutions !
  2. Resolved Updating 1.6.2 game file to 1.7.0

Hold up. Is the game just crashing on startup on 1.7.0?
  3. Game Crash on startup after forced update Oct 25 2022

its so stupid that they no longer allow access to the old beta versions. Now its a hit and miss for people as to whether a game works or not. That was always the best thing about being allowed to switch. If 1.8.0 didn't work, then you can just roll back. For me personally, every other beta didn't work for me.

To make things worst, so many fake positive reviews on steam. Some includes recommendations, but the review is: "dfdfdfdfd" or "its meh" or even, "games bad..." but they still get the recommendation. Probably all paid to review. If these reviews are real, they'll come crying sooner or later like those hypocrites that say that modders just put bandaids on the game and that they don't need mods. Yet they want the mod to be part of the official game. Now these hypocrites are crying and saying that it's up to the modders to complete the game

Try deleting all the VoicedLines folders from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules. You can do this easily by searching for "VoicedLines" while in the modules folder. This finally worked after staring at my crash reports for like 3 hours so it might not work for you, but I highly recommend taking a look at your crash logs to see exactly which file failed to load. Then just delete it (its what I've been doing.)

You can find your crash logs here: C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs

Make sure you go to the last few lines of the log, there should be a break <###...>, and the line above that should say which file it crashed
    Bro (gender neutral). Deleting the VoiceLines files was the solution. Thank you very ****ing much!
  4. Game Crash on startup after forced update Oct 25 2022

Got a forced update today. I'm on 1.7.0. Game now crashes on startup. It's not the language files thing - I tried that. Tried with no mods. Tried integrity check. This is something new. Any ideas ? Or can we just not access our old versions anymore with the official release??
  5. Game Crash at Startup - Tried Pretty Much Everything

Fixed. Absolutely spot on. Thank you!
    Jeez that was annoying.
  6. Game Crash at Startup - Tried Pretty Much Everything

So. - I was playing on my LAPTOP on V 1.6.2. Used bunch of mods. - Switched to a DESKTOP still 1.6.2 for 3 months. - Made the move to 1.7.0 beginning of this week Aug 16 2022 ..ish. - Updated my mods. Some worked. Some did not. Usual Bannerlord things. - Tried to install CA.Eagle Rising 1.7.0...
Back
Top Bottom