5. Vigrwulf

33rd Free Company

"I'm going to drink from (reddit) skulls!"
  6. Vigrwulf

I'm going to drink from your skull!

I'm going to drink from your skull!
  7. Vigrwulf

If you have Performance Issues, Crash and RUNTIME ERRORs Look here

I got all the patches installed. I just played on awhile, saved the game and tried again. it worked then
  8. Vigrwulf

If you have Performance Issues, Crash and RUNTIME ERRORs Look here

I'm trying to talk to a companion and the game crashes instead. I am playing the reworked version.
  9. Vigrwulf

Brytenwalda for Bannerlord

In my opinion, I feel Brytenwalda in Bannerlord has a better setting than VC. More factions, and more places to conquer. If a new Brytenwalda came out as MB: Brytenwalda perhaps, it could be even better than anything in the Warband past. :idea:
  10. Vigrwulf

How many Brytenwalda players? Informal Poll!

Nodosa said:
    Yo, a bit late to this but i'v been playing Brytenwalda for the past 10 days and now i'm seeing that there will be more? As a veteran of this mod, i am eager to see what else more can be added and wish you guys the best of luck.

PS: Add an up attack for Spears?  :grin:

Same here bro. The reworked is awesome esp since sea battles work now. Cheerio!
  11. Vigrwulf

Trading and Enterprises Tips v1.2

gdwitt said:
    One of the things that bugged me about Brytenwalda vanilla is that one ended up doing the same economic strategy for every town.
    In Reworked, I changed trading values, city production and startup costs so one can expect to have 6 or so enterprise types by mid-games.
    And enterprises mid-game are almost as powerful as villages plus selling battle plunder with a wagon both of which I think are unrealistic.

What do you mean by selling plunder with a wagon? I don't understand the concept. I just go to the closest towns.
  12. Vigrwulf

My most recent game killer bugs were the game crashing when I tried talking to a companion to upgrade skill and the other was that my hp stopped healing.
  13. Vigrwulf

Trading and Enterprises Tips v1.2

I usually invest in breweries. Pictavia and York have some of the best sell prices as well as a few places in Mercia. Next, sell The Picts your pig iron, silver and copper that you bought in wales. fat $$$$$$$$$$$$
  14. Vigrwulf

The reworked is my fave mod. however i face a few bugs that have killed my game
Back
Top Bottom