Recent content by Vetrogor

1. Vetrogor

[MODDING] Prophesy of Pendor Tweaks and Talk

[Fix] To represent the actual size of army on the open battlefield in the game options. 1) Open: module.ini 2) Find: battle_size_max = 530 3) Change to: battle_size_max = 420 In sieges the number of soldiers will be slightly smaller.
  2. Vetrogor

Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.0.3.6)

And a command to get time_zone because Unix format is in greenwich time.
  3. Vetrogor

How much FPS players used to play in Pendor?

Just wonder how much FPS players used to play in Pendor. I usually play with 25. Pendor scripts cause stuttering even at normal fps. But what if it wasn't? What is comfort FPS for players (don't take stuttering into account) ?
  4. Vetrogor

I have found the solution for ryzen 2xxx series and new gen multi core CPUs underperforming in massive battles, went from 30 to 90 fps with this!!!

AMD Ryzen 3 3100 4-cores - nothing changed. Even switching from all cores one by one doesn't show difference. Maybe there is some difference in performance of cores but so small that can't be noticed.
  5. Vetrogor

To write wse code compatible with vanilla warband use this code # WSE compatibility code (try_begin), (is_vanilla_warband), # Using 1004 deprecated code doesn't show error: unrecognised OP code #(display_message, "@Vanilla Warband code processed"), # code for vanilla...
  6. Vetrogor

Thanks, I have found it. Can you implement another command with miliseconds?
  7. Vetrogor

It stores time in seconds. I need miliseconds to test performance. Native store_mission_timer_a_msec doesn't show actual time. Can you implement this in a new version?
  8. Vetrogor

OSP Kit Combat Form Ranks! - A formation kit[Version1.32][Minor update: multi bug fixes]

Sorry for necro but this is a working link to MB Repository .
  9. Vetrogor

OSP Code Optimisation [WB] Lav's AgentFinder OSP script library v.2.00

I saw the time of this code was developed. But the way it is written is very clean, simple and have some features, that are worth to learn.
  10. Vetrogor

OSP Code Optimisation [WB] Lav's AgentFinder OSP script library v.2.00

Interesting code but now it's not needed because try_for_agents has radius. And lists of agents like horsearchers, footers, riders and etc. not implemented. It is not finished. But the method to create lists of agents is greate. I will use it. Thanks for that.
  11. Vetrogor

WB Coding Single_player: omit_key_once doesn't work

Something is blocking escape in the moto formations presentation I think. I will research.
  12. Vetrogor

Thanks. But I found that escape or character view can't be omited. But you can omit key_r togle camera view.
  13. Vetrogor

Hi. I have tried to block escape or charcter screen but nothing works. Any working code for this operand? omit_key_once Maybe it works only in multiplayer? (0, 0, 0, [ (eq, "$gk_order", gk_order_4), ], [ (omit_key_once, key_escape), ]) , (0, 0, 0, [ (key_clicked, key_escape)...
  14. Vetrogor

PoP planned for Bannerlord ?

Pendor was started from first ages of Mount&Blade and developed for more than 10 years. Now many developers left project so our childrens can play possibly in Pendor on Bannerlord in its full glory.
  15. Vetrogor

SP Can't unlock the gun/bullets for CKO

You need to check is your CKO mounted. You can't equip mounted units with guns.