Recent content by Vestinus

1. Vestinus

Ejército de Flandes [EdF] Italian speaking Clan

Mitchel said:
    Good luck gents!

Also if you allow me something: It's written Ejército instead of Ejèrcito, we Spanish use other accent mark.

My bad! thanks for the hint!  :wink:

Mitchel said:
    Also that uniform belongs to a time period later than the mod does, at this time only the royal guards wore regulated uniforms, the other soldiers of the Tercios/regiments wore whatever they could pay or loot.  :wink:

It is referred expecially for the officers uniforms.
  2. Vestinus

Clan Banners

is it possible to add the EdF colours?

B12.jpg

officer colours
    p5lelsG.jpg
  3. Vestinus

Ejército de Flandes [EdF] Italian speaking Clan

Ejército de Flandes tag EdF is a Italian speaking deluge clan, born from a branch of the Divisione Italiana Community of MountBlade Napoleonic War. Mainly the EdF is a infantry regiment and our aim is to reproduce the tacticts of a deployed tercio on the battlefield. We tend to play as HRE...
  4. Vestinus

VIENNA 1683 - historical event - General topic

1. Nick in game: EdF_Cpt_Caracciolo
    2. Language group (English or Polish): English
    3. Preferred side: HRE
  5. Vestinus

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I would like (no, LOVE) a mod about late Roman Empire, from Costantinus to Justinian more or less.
    It would be quite simple as add-on or Bellum Civili, and it would be awesome to play in multyplayer and "line battles" as in NW. There are plenty of istorical formations of different origin and enthicity.
    Anyone interested?
  6. Vestinus

The Conqueror : Serving a cause

I conquered it in a similar way.
    But I found extremely easier to knock incoming army facing them in open field!
    Once I defeated 3-4 waves including their king, I leaved the most of the army (120s) as garrison
    and sailed to get new troops and money (from 100k and 2-3 ships I had to bought 3 other ships to fast move to the castle...so now it's left somethin like 20-40k!!).

Now I'm in Denmark getting men and money, I have to wait other 20 days to complete the quest.

Little ot

Remind that it's based on brytenwalda, next expense: get some production activity!
  7. Vestinus

Stuck in main story.

I can't even talk to Bjorn... :cry:
  8. Vestinus

[Spoilers] Stuck at Snotingaham-mission

BunnyPoopCereal said:
    Vestinus said:
    My current mission is to speak with Bjorn at Snotingaham...but he isn't inside! Bodo talks to me as soon as I get inside, about that *$@?/!*@&!&:smile:{:$$#! letter and then nothin...no Bjorn inside!

I don't know if is related to the fact that he is now near his castle...

Bjorn is not in Snotingaham, he has a camp nearby to the north-east

Sorry, I ment Bjor's camp, however he isn't inside his camp...only the Bodo speech
  9. Vestinus

[Spoilers] Stuck at Snotingaham-mission

My current mission is to speak with Bjorn at Snotingaham...but he isn't inside! Bodo talks to me as soon as I get inside, about that *$@?/!*@&!&:smile:{:$$#! letter and then nothin...no Bjorn inside!

I don't know if is related to the fact that he is now near his castle...
  10. Vestinus

Viking Conquest Update 1.0 hotfix

Nice fix! Today I crashed only 1 time!!

Notable bugs:
    - If you enter the "Thing" near Ribe after its conclusion, you are stuck, you can't leave!
    - At the "betrayal-fleet-flee" mission I spawned once offboard.
    - if you get baptized and you were getting bad relations with all Christian kingdom, you have to make peace with them one by one (this is not a bug, but a odd thing)

Also...I can hangout with Sigurd's mother, Aslaug  :lol:
  11. Vestinus

How to set flag ship?

And also: why oak-made snekkja is so "fat" compared to a ash-made one??!
  12. Vestinus

Looting Monasteries as a pagan

Ldsantana said:
    If you talk to a priest of Odin i believe you can

I'm hoping so...but now I'm looking for that brother of Sigurd, that has been captured by normal m&b warfare by welshes...  :evil:
  13. Vestinus

Refuge questions

Question.

If I upgraded 2 times my base, and I would like to move it somewhere else (from Jutland to Eangland)...have I to rebuy all??

Or just a sort of "discount"? Will my chest be saved?
  14. Vestinus

Looting Monasteries as a pagan

As pagan I coverted to Christ only to don't get all the Catholic factions hostile (especially for fleet logistics and trade purposes, now that now I have to stay longer in Eangland, following the main story).
    I'm making peace with all kindoms (now that is cheap). Can I can still re-convert to paganism? (I wanted a sort of interest-baptism  :wink:)
  15. Vestinus

How to kill the king?

For sure you have to refuse to save the village from the vikings wave...anyone tried to restart the campaign?
Back
Top Bottom