Recent content by vertibird

1. vertibird

New Bannerlord DLC " Digital Companion "

DLC is not free for me? I have purchased steam version years ago?
    Edit: Ah sorry, I just noticed its already available in my library, thanks!
  2. vertibird

In Progress It is not possible to select only the mustache

Yeah, facial hair is seriously bugged in release version!
  3. vertibird

Resolved Problem with allocating units to appropriate groups [v1.0.0]

+1. I am having exactly same problem! Please fix this.
  4. vertibird

Companions with unspent attribute/focus points

I think we should be able to spend points of every companion when we first hire them.
  5. vertibird

Companions with unspent attribute/focus points

Recently I hired a companion with "lucky" prefix and found that all of his attribute/focus points are unspent. I boosted his int to 10 and gave him 5 focus on engineering. He is my super engineer now. Is this a bug? Is this a rare thing to happen? More important question is : How can I detect...
  6. vertibird

Mercenary clan hiring system needs rework!

I am all for a messenger system.
    Voice of reason(y)
  7. vertibird

Khuzaid needs love!

Khuzaid nerf is too great, its dissatisfying. %20 town tax penalty and worst cultural bonus ever? I want to roleplay a Khuzaid warlord but I cant bring myself to choose them! I even opened an Empire character and made him look like a Khuzaid ? Khuzaid cultural bonus/penalty needs rework ASAP!
  8. vertibird

Mercenary clan hiring system needs rework!

I am really enjoying 1.7.1 very much. I found my kingdom and having so much fun. Good job Taleworlds for everything you have done! The only problem that is very annoying is this mercenary clan hiring system. Having to find the leader of the merc clan to hire them is very bad mechanic. I rule...
  9. vertibird

Need More Info Focus more then 5 levels

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
    You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Ok I created a ticket and attached save file. (y) ?
  10. vertibird

He is at age of 18 now. His 3 excess points are wasted. He has 5 engineering focus points now.
  11. vertibird

Summary: My younger brother in campaign now has 8 focus on engineering (increased by educating events), I dont know what will happen when he is 18 years old. How to Reproduce: By educating a clan member it may be reproduced Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Media...
  12. vertibird

Critical Fail - Every time...

I am playing on 1.7.1 currently. I am trying to persuade someone to marry me. I pass the first dialogue without problem but second one is always critical fail no matter what I choose and how much I reload.
    Nevermind, I requested the girl from her father this time. He gave her free of charge ? ? ?
  13. vertibird

Critical Fail - Every time...

I am playing on 1.7.1 currently. I am trying to persuade someone to marry me. I pass the first dialogue without problem but second one is always critical fail no matter what I choose and how much I reload.
  14. vertibird

(Poll) Skills

Scouting: Companion can do that for me.
    Medicine: Companion can do that for me.
    Engineering: Companion can do that for me.
    Steward: Brother can do that for me.
    I dont care tactics, roguery and trading. I only improve charm, leadership and combat skills on my character.
  15. vertibird

Elephant DLC theories - disscussion

New meta: 100 Khuzait Elephant Archers ?
Back
Top Bottom