Recent content by Venitius

1. Venitius

Haven't been in Kentucky for long, but a couple of the settlements in Illinois are largely devoid of people (most I've seen is around 3 in a settlement) and are untouched by looters.
  2. Venitius

Just signed up and applied to join. Stuck in Illinois with a shovel and some drinks.
  3. Venitius

TEATRC tribute & universe expansion

Yeah, I had considered a naval action, but it felt kind of weird to have the LT navy sail up from Gunther-Piedmont in some vain attempt at blockade. Whilst I mull that over I've done an interlude: Interlude I. The Scouts Roger Teissenmann gripped his spyglass firmly, quietly taking in the...
  4. Venitius

A brief search of the internet doesn't bring up much about the topic aside from the Battle of Trzciana/Honigfelde where the leather cannon fail to be effective and a number are lost. Also, I'm considering doing the pitched-battle piece that I've been building up to instead of doing more...
  5. Venitius

Thanks for the comments guys. I suppose the leather cannon was a Haelmarian idea as Haelmar to an extent is 17th Century Sweden, but I sort of threw it in there to represent the mix of troops and materiel that was salvaged from Vienna; it was a chaotic affair and those that survived the siege...
  6. Venitius

Basically it's the stirring up of a number of junior know-it-alls and desperate cynics after Vienna; the armour thing is a stop-gap measure that was HIGHLY unpopular.. Desperate times call for desperate measures and it's a combination of the resurgence of the military aristocracy trying to...
  7. Venitius

Thanks! The cults and sects were largely a second thought to spice it up but I'm glad you liked it. Anyway, the next bit: less on the grand overview, and more about the Swadian military. IV. The Old Landsknechts: The Swadian Order of Battle The Old Landsknecht came marching down through...
  8. Venitius

Well, to be honest the orientation of the map doesn't matter to me at least; I've never really paid attention to it and put down the colder climates to the east being due to handwavium/'climactic conditions'. A Calradian Gulf Stream or whatever. Not that the world of TEATRC particularly makes...
  9. Venitius

Thanks Shrugger! Aye, it's been quite a while; sort of came up with this on a whim, so it wasn't that coherently planned. Also I wasn't that sure about how to bring in Marienburg. The problem is that while it's been agreed that Vienna falls and Nibelheim is recaptured by the Swadians, what...
  10. Venitius

Just 'cause of the good old days: I've started on a rather ambitious lore project on what happens in the short-term after Vienna. I might continue writing and eventually post the rest if there's any interest. After Vienna: The Winter Campaign of 1505 In the aftermath of the horrific defeat...
  11. Venitius

Chapter I and II question

It was the late 15th century, as I recall, only a few years earlier than C3. Wasn't really any change in the Swadians, as I recall between Chapters.
  12. Venitius

A TEATRC RP?

As quiet as both this forum and the RP forum are, I suspect that we'd get much more traffic by staying here on TW than another board that would probably be far too much trouble for what it's worth. And even if we were going to start one we'd need enough people with the free time to do so. And...
  13. Venitius

A TEATRC RP?

We had a TEATRC RP a few years back (God, that was a long time ago). The premise was that, considering everyone interested in the mod has a magnetic attraction to a certain faction(s), we would be a mercenary band comprised of ex-soldiers, informants, mercenaries, deserters, bandits and the like...
  14. Venitius

Dear D'Sparil

I'm interested too even if the LT ends up conquering the world. But perhaps a massive cold war would be fitting for this epic saga of random references, massacres and wierd obsessions. Then of course there is the legendary and highly acclaimed "Mondo and the Superfriends!!!"... I still think...
  15. Venitius

tEatRC: Struggle for Bermia - improved version, new features

http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3374