Recent content by Tasak

1. Multiplayer Character Banners

Nah, I'd have been able to do that, but I want it to be visible to other players, which means a simple texture replacing won't do it.
    Unluckily, there is no other way to do that. What is the MP module you are using?
  2. OSP Shaders Grandmasters Shaders - Basic Seasons & Wind effects (Version 1.0 RELEASED)

I have the files, I don't remember this has a textures in it? but I uploaded resources and fx's to drive, for anyone who interested. If its not working and needs another files, just tell me and i will try to find others.

~
    Thanks a lot for this one, much appreciated.
  3. Multiplayer Character Banners

It is all stored in profiles.dat, but the file uses obfuscated encoding, therefore it cannot be easily modified.
  4. Shadows Fix

Yes, apparently the Havok engine 2008 has those graphical limitations, all the games with the Havok engine from that year have those shadows
    I am no expert in the engine, but I suspect that it may be the case, that is, that the shadow rendering algorithms are not subject to external change besides setting them to the highest level in the settings. Characters cast an accurate representation of shadow, but structures seem to cast ugly blocky shadow, which looks bad. Perhaps WSE (or WSE2) is better in this regard.
  5. Shadows Fix

Do you have everything on the highest quality level in the video settings?
  6. suggestion

I know warband is not developed anymore
    You have answered your own question.
    could you devs
    There you go. No way.

It may be done though with Warband Script Enhancer 2 which still is being developed. Head over to its thread on these forums to ask its creator whether or not it is possible to do so. However, I doubt any Warband event's attendance would ever surpass the hardcoded limit of 250 players.
  7. MB3: Bannerlord Early Development Leaked Version - was Based on Warband

Yes, but I've never seen anyone disclose the details before. Then I downloaded it and did some simple fixes to get it running, and this is what you see.
    1. I remember seeing it and trying to get it running to no avail after attempting to do so; maybe I did not have the patience required to mitigate the errors. Good job with that.
    2. It is a pity that the source code is incomplete even though one may believe it is, given the fact that the entire file weighs over 6 GB after unpacking it from the compressed archive. Some things would be interesting to explore if they were in there...
    3. Bannerlord would have arrived much sooner if TaleWorlds had not abandoned their project and instead decided to start afresh. Just a thought of mine.
    Warband was very unbalanced and bare bones.
    The whole package counts. Warband may have been bugged and bare-bones upon its release, but in the long run it has been a long-lived and popular game due to its vibrant modding scene. Bannerlord may be a more complete game on its own, but it offers no real modding value (there are just a few mod projects going strong after all those years and the rest is long gone), therefore it seems to be a typical game to beat and move on. Bannerlord resembles a regular console game offering tens of hours of entertainment at best, whereas Warband is a true PC platform from which one can squeeze thousands of hours of gameplay or modding. To each their own, I guess.
  8. Is it viable to use sledgehammers from horseback?

One would be thrown off the saddle if they attempted to do it in real life... Heavy two-handed weapons such as sledgehammers are reserved for infantry only.
  9. MB3: Bannerlord Early Development Leaked Version - was Based on Warband

Is it the same thing that was leaked back in 2015 by a former TaleWorlds employee?
  10. Fixed "trip on your sword" bug (peace being impossible)

Well, one should not raid the caravans or villages of a faction and expect to be treated like a hero. Anyway, whatever.
  11. Fixed "trip on your sword" bug (peace being impossible)

It makes sense to have the requirement of having less than -10 relation with the faction, because the option to pay for pardon should be reserved for minor things. In my opinion, it is not a bug in VC.
  12. [VoN] Vikings of Niflheim Native Clan [Recruiting!] [EU]

Just let it go.
    Hello, I am still waiting for official communication from the clan leaders. Please respond.
    You will never get it. The clan is dead, so you may be better off appropriating its tag and proclaiming yourself its leader (none of its former members is still probably around, therefore no one would care).
    Hello I am writing again to express my interest in joining. Please let me know if you are still recruiting, the subject name suggests that you still do.
    It is getting pathetic. The thread title has not been updated in ages, it seems.
  13. How to create a mercenary in Mount & Blade

And which mount and blade game is this thread about?
    The post was written by a bot.
  14. Make warband free to save it @Dejan

I have not read something this ridiculous on this forum for a long while. 4,500 players on average daily is a great achievement for a 13-year-old game like Warband and no one can really expect all of its former players to stick to it without trying other games. SP is going strong after all these years, but MP may indeed be dying out and that is perfectly normal. Still better than having swarms of players from the Third World countries who may cheat and destabilize the handful of servers that have been up and running for longer periods of time.

Picking up games on seasonal sales is a good deal and Warband can be very affordable then. Whoever wants it free is a vile beggar (away with them!); anyway, TaleWorlds is better off with it being as it is now.
    It would probably even boost Bannerlord sales eventually
    All those free-to-play Warband owners who could not even buy discounted Warband would not ever afford Bannerlord.
    in order to give back to the players
    The existing owners of Warband would not gain anything from this; they are fine with the current state of affairs.
  15. Camp followers

Camp followers historically referred to individuals who supported military campaigns by providing various services such as cooking, nursing, or even entertainment. These often unsung heroes played a crucial role in sustaining armies, highlighting the importance of the broader community in the success of any mission, both on and off the battlefield.
    Good bot.
Back
Top Bottom