Player 10ID
  2. VediiVedi | Realikt

[Clan] Haus von Zieten

Auf einen guten Start! :smile:
  3. VediiVedi | Realikt

[Clan] Hyrule Knights [Hyrule]

Wünschen euch viel Erfolg! Super alte Gesichter zu sehen :party:
  4. VediiVedi | Realikt

SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

Hopefully yeah. I had a pretty good game.. just got my own kingdom, had over 500k Denars. And all with character death on + realistic :I
  5. VediiVedi | Realikt

SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

Well guys I have my own faction! (suck on this xd)

fF6Kfe2Y.PNG

But this is the rest of the world:

eJ3VNE8T.PNG

I get sieged by 30k troops :party:
  6. VediiVedi | Realikt

Kingdom of Denmark / KoD

VediVedo boş konuşma kardeşim sizle konuştuğumuzda flag için sıkıntı çıkmıştı isimde sıkıntı yoktu burda şov yapma
    The case got solved, so this will be my last respond. I wish you guys good luck with your clan but there is no need to behave like that. Show yapmiyorum. We agreed to the term I already listed above and you kept breaking it with entering the regular EU PK Server with our tag.
    Even at the very beginning when we denied you guys the usuage of our name, you told us that you will do it anyways. That is really rude and childish. After trying to contact you through several people (which you banned from the discord to block contact), you broke it again with that post on the forum. So don't call me a liar. We had one agreement and you broke it several times.

Size kızgın değilim, iyi akşamlar.

Vedat
  7. VediiVedi | Realikt

Kingdom of Denmark / KoD

Bizim forum grubumuz: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?groups/hof-house-of-folkesson-de.188/about

☀️Der langersehnte Raubzug steht an! Jeder Krieger des Nordens wird in Norvamsk erwartet, um sich der großen Nordarmee anzuschließen. Ruhm, Wohlstand und Ehre! AHU!☀️
  8. VediiVedi | Realikt

Kingdom of Denmark / KoD

Bak şimdi Folkesson klanından VediiVedo diye bir arkadaşımız var türk ve almanyada yaşıyor o arkadaş geldi isim zaten bir dizide hanenin ismi bu yüzden isimde bir sakınca görmediklerini bizden sadece bannerı bırakmamızı istedi banneri zaten onlar hazırlamış bizde onayladık ve o banneri kullanımdan kaldırdık yani bir diziden alınmış bir isim bu. Dizi içinde sadece küçük bir bölümde geçiyor sanırım ve dizinin ismini şahsen bilmiyorum.

We gave you guys that permission only for the Turkish PK Server though and it's kinda really rude that you use the same name on the forums eventhough we already have that Forum-Group. I thought we came to an agreement.. cok üzüldüm
  9. VediiVedi | Realikt

Faction Voices

I'm kinda down to that idea. Imagine having different dialects from faction to faction :unsure:
  10. VediiVedi | Realikt

Players leaving match before loosing the game

Well, since Bannerlords places too much emphasis on the K/D and Wins, it was kinda clear that this kind of problem would occur more often. Hopefully they find a way to punish leavers. I don't mind leaving a public server but if you gonna let me wait dozens of minutes in a queue, just to let me fight the whole enemy team by myself...

I'm sure the devs will sort something out :xf-smile:
  11. VediiVedi | Realikt

Bannerlord Beta Kodu Yardımcı Olur Musunuz? Lütfen

Evet, bende key olsaydi verirdim fakat arkadaşın dediği gibi 15 gün kaldi. Heyecanın seni öldürmesine izin verme :xf-smile:
  12. VediiVedi | Realikt

What's with the sudden lag?

I know some people with the same problem. Must be the patch.

Hopefully it will get fixed soon :roll:
  13. [HoF] House of Folkesson [DE]

[HoF] House of Folkesson [DE]

◥◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥◣⚜◢◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢◤ Über uns ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Wir, das Haus Folkesson, sind eine seit 2013 bestehende Mount & Blade Community, dessen Ursprung im damaligen Warband Modul, Persistent World, liegt. Zeiten, in denen wir jede Menge Erfahrungen sammeln konnten und...
Back
Top Bottom