Recent content by Vattghern

1. Vattghern

EU Native Duel In-progress European Duel Tournament Edition VI (87 players)

Nickname : Mandarinushka
    Your Steam profile : https://steamcommunity.com/id/Vattghern07/
    I have read and agree to abide by the tournament rules.
  2. Vattghern

Need More Info Siege statistics in the player profile do not work.

Hey, i have been informed that our team was not able to reproduce the issue on the latest live version. Please let me know if the issue is persistent on the latest live version v1.2.8.
    Sadly, it is still an issue
    2024-01-07-193854.png
  3. Vattghern

Please Re-enable Team Damage on Siege and TDM 🙏🏼

I think that's Harkius, guy is delusionally obsessed with Discord and thinks anyone on pub servers with a clan tag is constantly coordinating conspiracies specifically targetting him.
    Of course, we do this all the time.
  4. Vattghern

Minor color inconvinience in new update

In fact, many things have become pale.
  5. Vattghern

Exanima

Exanima
  6. Vattghern

Lamellar pauldrons for varyag

Please add lamellar pauldrons to varyag. It is perfect for this class. Now varyag can only wear various skins and a terrible chain mail cape, which is in no way suitable for the best sturgian infantry.
  7. Vattghern

glitchers in bannerlord

Thank you for sending in the report @Meneldur. Will take care of it.
    Pay attention to this player too. Nick Osric. He played for the attacking side, and deliberately threw down the ladder with his teammates on it. This prevented normal play.
    It was few hours ago.
  8. Vattghern

glitchers in bannerlord

Give them temporary ban
  9. Vattghern

v1.2.4-v1.2.5 Balance Changes

Imperial Heavy Axe:
    • Decreased damage from 88 to 82
    • Decreased length from 82 to 69 (reverted v1.2.4 change)
    Before 1.2.4, the length of imperial heavy axe was 71, not 69. So now it is even shorter than in 1.1.6? Or is this a typo?
  10. Vattghern

Need More Info Siege statistics in the player profile do not work.

Summary: I played a lot on the official siege servers, but my statistics for this mode are not displayed. All values are zero. Media (Screenshots & Video):
  11. Vattghern

BRE Public siege

Finally! Thank you guys!
  12. Vattghern

Report: a player interfering with playing on the siegeEU

A player with the nickname beerbustus during the siege prevented normal play by throwing allied players off the stairs. He did this more than once. TW, please take action. proofs At least he should get a temporary ban.
  13. Vattghern

Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

Cavalry before 1.9:
    monty-python.gif

Cavalry after 1.9:
    B434E2BF4D0479B69F38F58214DCE6A1298C02F5

Seriously no joke, ran a few custom battles just to see how things are in 1.9. With 100 Cataphracts (not even Elites) I was able to crush 800 Recruits (most of my player character kills were from running over Recruits):
    h3wrxy7.png

Now before anyone grabs their baby rattle and starts crying how "overpowered" Cavalry are now, no Cavalry are not OP, they just work the way they should. Basically very powerful on the Charge, but not so great when they get stuck in melee. With just 250 Vlandian Footman (initially formed in shieldwall, then ordered to standard formation and charge - after cavalry were stopped) I was able to defeat 100 Cataphracts, though it was definitely bloody.

UZ3aPp7.png

Wow what a game changer this patch is. Units maintain much formation cohesion much more intelligently, actually maintain some space between individuals, and gone are the Heroin Beehive Rave Party battles. Like you can make use of some actual freaking tactics now. Can you believe it? Now it's definitely not perfect (saw some cavalry idling a bit too much - recruits could have formed up a bit better in some situations), but this is undeniably an improvement. Dare I say battles are no longer F1+F3 chores anymore? And building up an elite force of troops, particularly of cavalry, actually provides a real benefit?

Would have been nice if these issues had been addressed sooner, but late is definitely better than never. So I don't say this particularly often, but thank you TaleWorlds.
    Wow, did it finally happen? I am happy now.
Back
Top Bottom