Recent content by VariousArtist

1. How can I make money?

a) burn and loot enemy villages (who likes the damn peasants anyway?)
    b) more looting skill and better equipped enemies
    c) Why dont you use cheats? (export char, edit money, reimport..)
  2. "Free-Roam" Type Games

How about Just Cause 2? Its currently on Steam for cheap buckz.
  3. Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Rory_Gallagher said:
    Meh, cool looking CGI I admit, but without the slightest footage of actual gameplay, the trailer is useless. Elbow-stabbing, rollback kicking and other anime-ish stuff in there are seriously making me doubt whether the game is going to be any good to me. I hope I'm wrong.
    This! And the closer the release gets the more one gets the impression that it wont be a DE1 among all this MoH- and CoD-crap. Rather a common AA blinder aimed at the console monkeys! Fortunatly I got off the hype fix after 500ml liquid valium... Still enough dolefulness to mourn about the good ol' times that never have been...
  4. Pinkish water.

*facepalm*
    Yes, Mr Wisenheimer, of course Mr. Wisenheimer - now back to your hole.... I guess there was no real reason for you to post anyway...
  5. Was entwickelt Taleworlds gerade?

Vermutlich macht man sich bereits auf den Weg zu M&B 2 und verlässt M&B:W, genauso wie vorher M&B, als Baustelle.
  6. Pinkish water.

Rather a problem with AA that TW does not fix, as Ive pointed out in my previous post!
    Turning off AA might be a workaround but surely no fix for the initial problem!
  7. Pinkish water.

Over a year later, still pinkish water and no more fixes for M&B! Im really pissed that TW dropped M&B like a hot potato after the release of Warband! Indies are not always the better companies! Kudos to Bohemia Interactive who still fix their old games!
  8. I still want my Warband CD Key

Wonder if Phoskito got his 4x4 key, cos his game seems to be registered!

Edit: TW accepts the 5x5 keys from Steam now.
  9. Respect and Roleplaying?

Phoenix234 said:
    VariousArtist said:
    Yes, youre right - im new here... since a few years. And obviously you dont know that stats are not everything in a twitch based game. Your stats and armor wont safe your butt when my movement is better! But hey, youre quite new here, I know! (Registered August 29, 2010 *cough,cough*) :wink:

even if your movement is better, if i can attack faster, my armour absorbs more damage i can take more of your hits and do more damage to you,
    and ive played mount and blade since it came out, i didnt use mods for a long time, dont be so naive to judge me by a forum join date...

stats make a big difference to combat, a player with 10 wpf against a guy with 200 wpf is going to be attacking maybe 40% slower at least? thats a huge advantage, PS is the thing that decides how much damage i do with my hit, and how much ignores armour so its obviously a big factor in stopping attacks glancing off.

your twitching doesnt matter if i just shot a arrow in your face from a distance because my class gets access to a bow aswell as melee unlike your aparently melee only class.
    Yeah, yeah, 10wpf vs. 200wpf - give to me! BUT before you have the chance to stick an arrow into my face I will have fragged you with my allmighty BFG!
    Boy, what are you trying to do here? Thats unreasonable rubbish! Go stick your ePeen somewhere else! Your nerfs are rubbish and wont change the bandit problem. Period!
  10. Respect and Roleplaying?

Nice quote! =)
    But honestly, look at the sad face of roleplaying in online computer games... You just need a few non-RPers and immersion is gone to oblivion! Seriously, you can only RP online when you enforce RP by a very harsh moderation that kicks every threat to RP-immersion. The problem is that you need a "benevolent controlfreak" to enforce this and you can bet that its nearly an oxymoron...
    Also, you cant teach RP to 25-40yrs old kids, too... :roll:
  11. NEW PW MOD

Phoenix234 said:
    nobles != brigands...
    Just one word: robber barons....
  12. Respect and Roleplaying?

Yes, youre right - im new here... since a few years. And obviously you dont know that stats are not everything in a twitch based game. Your stats and armor wont safe your butt when my movement is better! But hey, youre quite new here, I know! (Registered August 29, 2010 *cough,cough*) :wink:
  13. Respect and Roleplaying?

Oh my god, do you seriously believe that you change something when you nerf the stats?? It doesnt bother much if I have 1h at 100 or just 90 - a good player will own, will own, will own. As simple as that. This is NOT WoW. Its a twitch based game, you know?

And regarding Roleplay, as long as I play this Ive never seen roleplay! I would laugh at a thief who starts to chat to me.. "Halt, hand me over your..." WHACK!
    What you mean is a proper play of the classes and factions. Thats something different than roleplay which involes acting as a different character like in a play or movie. 95% of the players are not even able to deliver that. So forget about roleplay and start talking about classes.
  14. Steamworks Key Too Big

Kleidophoros said:
    That link cant do **** because its Steam's fault, they should deliver a 4X4 key. We cant help you here, try to get help from Steam.
    Congratulations, first delivering a wrong link and then this great reply! Who made you mod? You really qualify for customer support!  :roll:
  15. Ideas for next Mount & Blade expansion?

For the next expansion I suggest to call it an expansion, make it a standalone so it makes the previous games obsolete and charge 50 bucks this time! Oh, and a few new, creative gamebreakers, please!  Oh, and let EA publish it... or Akella... :roll:

They could give the stupid AI an overhaul, but I hardly think that this will happen... soon...
Back
Top Bottom