Recent content by Varalir

1. Varalir

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

That's something from a long time ago. Very petty. I'm done here.
  2. Varalir

Media restriction overall - Orwellian in nature.

Some guy getting arrested for what I thought was expressing himself in front of a courthouse about muslim gang - Tyranny.

Wow I really do sound dumb when you misquote and misrepresent me.
  3. Varalir

Please quote me my grandiose claims. I'm having trouble finding what you're overreacting to.

I don't mean free-speech in the law sense in Britain.
    And you do get in trouble with the law for saying "ISLAM SUCKS" in a public place or the internet.

And I agree Tommy Robinson is a git. I just find it silly to use something like this to make him a possible martyr to nationalists in the UK.
    Because though I see this as something dumb, they see this arrest as ridiculous. True or not.

Edit: You can get in trouble with the law for saying "ISLAM SUCKS"..
  4. Varalir

Your Car

Thinking of getting a Volvo XC90 but I'm scared of how much it consumes, anyone able to tell me?
  5. Varalir

What exactly did I assume in your opinion?

Edit: And how is my assumption ridiculous? Add that as well.

And please try toning down the ad hominems. It makes you look dumb.
  6. Varalir

He wasn't interfering with court in my view by live-streaming in front of the courthouse but sure as I've already said myself I know why he was arrested and that he had a suspended sentence.

I do read a bit on what I'd like to talk about, yes. no need to get so emotional about it.
    I'm not on anyone's side and even though in this case the UK laws are only seemingly Orwellian but the communications act is straight up Orwellian enough
    already.
    Why do you always get your knickers in a twist when someone is talking about this stuff?  :roll:

christ.

7. Varalir

Calradianın Bilgesi said:
    gronsir from what i understood from your post the man divulged information from a child rape case. and apparently it's not the first time he disrupted judicial system. i really don't see why you're making this an issue about freedom of speech or racism whatsoever. if it's something else give us a link with proper information because i don't understand your reaction at all rn.

I actually extrapolated that from "He stood outside a courthouse holding the hearing for those suspects and talked about stuff that had already been talked about."
    "Police arrested him for disturbing the peace and he was sentenced for holding the court in contempt."
    Because I have a hard time believing it myself. It's you who thinks I love conspiracies or am a right winger. I simply like a big ol' orgy of information and points of view.
  8. Varalir

Being racist deserves you 13 months in prison with people who've stated they want to kill you?
  9. Varalir

Didn't say the UK is Orwellian, the thought of limiting information and limiting free speech in any way is Orwellian in nature.
  10. Varalir

Kentucky James said:
    Grönsíir said:
    He was arrested for reporting on something with a media ban or some-such. Orwellian.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You need to stop watching Sargon of Akkad videos or whatever other "classical liberal" youtuber you frequent. Britain is not an authoritarian nanny state, and anyone who says it is either doesn't live here, or does live here and has a completely warped sugar-coated view of laws in other states. People speak out about the rape gangs all the time, and government initiatives have been initiated to prevent them. Tommy Robinson is just a pathetic agitator who needs the "government is trying to silence me" bullcrap in order to justify himself.

But of course you don't care about any of that because you only ever come here to circlejerk about things you heard about on youtube but otherwise have absolutely no idea about.

So there's not a media ban on some things and dogs who zieg the heil don't cost you 500 pounds?

Huh..

Also why does Tommy have this coming?
  11. Varalir

Ech, should've checked betterly.

He was arrested for reporting on something with a media ban or some-such. Orwellian. But the things said were things that were already reported on by other sources. And they were not arrested because they hadn't done it before. So it was a repeat offense by Tommy.

Certainly not as bad as I thought. Might also be that the "media ban" was only for court room talk. That is to say that Tommy listened in on and spoke out about things that were only meant for the court to know at that time to protect those that might be innocent.

So he was allegedly sent to prison for 13 months for repeatedly holding the court in contempt by reporting repeatedly on the muslim child grooming gang crisis in the UK in front of the courtroom where suspects of that sort were being tried.
  12. Varalir

There was an hours trial and he was sentenced to 13 months prison for "breaching peace" and talking about media restricted events even though those things were already public record.

Incitement to violence, a vague and ill defined crime is a flimsy excuse for how this played out.
    And as you say you don't even know why this was breaching of peace.

This is tyranny and nothing else.
  13. Varalir

13 months in prison.
    Those are pretty flimsy attempts at an excuse for the UK justice system.
  14. Varalir

I thought you were  :smile: I was just putting emphasis for those that might cheer at this news.
Back
Top Bottom