Recent content by vanolder

1. Is it really impossible to recruit lords that do not belong to a kingdom?

Yes it seems to be so and I agree it's a problem. This also applies to rebel clans that have survived 30 days but haven't joined a faction yet.
    However there is a bug that lets you recruit mercenary clans from your prisoner dialogue as if they were normal clans, I wonder if this bug will work with non-allied clans too. Haven't tried it.
    Thank you! I will try that bug.
    No mod have handled that?
  2. Is it really impossible to recruit lords that do not belong to a kingdom?

It should be easier to recruit lords that do not have a kingdom, but it appears its not possible? Sturgia falls and I want to recruit some sturgian lords, but the only ones that have the correct dialog entry are the ones that have became vassals to other kingdoms. I have tried to find the...
  3. Need More Info Mu Torere again can't move dark piece after first move

No, its working now. Text still saying "cant move. Skipping turns" but it works.
  4. Need More Info Mu Torere again can't move dark piece after first move

Summary: Playing Mu Torere with my wife. Can't move peices to the center spot after first move. Same thing every time. White player moves to center, green move to the empty spot. White leave center to green previous spot. Two messages in window about skipping turn and then green not able to move...
  5. In Progress Troops change their formation

Here the archers are in a 3 line depth loose formation. It turns into a 5-6 line depth formation when reinforcements arrive.
    When I turn it to a "line" the weird depth remain. It is fixed for a small period of time when going loose-line-loose before going strange again.

6. Need More Info Army formation keeps changing into a different formation.

Did this ever get solved (not I guess)? It is highly annoying when the archers go from a nice and deadly long loose formation to that weird square. It happens every time the reserve troops are entering the fight.
  7. In Progress Loading of party screen, inventory, trade is extremely slow every time

I went back to 1.5.8. Seems like the sensible thing to do until the problem is fixed. 1.5.9 saved games open in 1.5.8 (not the case for 1.5.10 though).
  8. In Progress Loading of party screen, inventory, trade is extremely slow every time

Perhaps this is interesting?
    A GPU % and temp graph of moving on the map, fighting and waiting for loading of troop images on the prisoners screen. If not the comparison in time between an army crushing a group of looters and the time to wait for the prisoners screen.
    Png image from MSI Afterburner monitor
  9. In Progress Loading of party screen, inventory, trade is extremely slow every time

Summary: Every time the game open party screen after battle or otherwise, open inventory/trade/loot it is like its opening the first time in a game. It take forever (1 min?) to load the image for troop or trade items and textures are slowly added on player animation. This usually happened first...
Back
Top Bottom