Recent content by valkrja

1. Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

archers are not that bad i would agree though that they could lower the accuracy just little though
  2. beta.taleworlds.com

both me and my brother signed up i got a key and he didn't to top it off his comp broke yesterday and he has decided not to get a new one for a while since he doesn't have much time to play but he told me to give his key away if he gets one so i will keep checking his email and if he gets one i will give it to someone on here
  3. beta.taleworlds.com

this is a dumb question but do you pay for the game when you activate your beta key or do you buy the whole game when it releases?
  4. beta.taleworlds.com

:twisted:
    klinGiii said:
    Caius_III said:
    1568025598-lelel.jpg

ezgif-4-dce4401571c2.gif
  5. beta.taleworlds.com

darn was hoping Monday was confirmed so I could go from looking at my email 20 times a day to 100 haha
  6. beta.taleworlds.com

Leader_Kenway said:
    I sure hope Callum slides into my DMs with a beta key this Monday  :wink:
    were did you find out that the keys are coming out Monday I just heard it was next week sometime and was there a time specified?
  7. beta.taleworlds.com

so i was idiot and sent 2 email one with a key and one without one and i see that wont be a problem but i also let my brother and my friend send there info to from my comp so they will have the same ip address making it four emails is that a problem :facepalm:
Back
Top Bottom