Recent content by Valinra

1. Valinra

SP Top Suggestions

Remember when you could set troops to formations or just make a troop of companions. Why did they remove it and where can we get the 'Notes' from warband. Individual relations instead of clans would be nice as well.
  2. Valinra

SP - General "The Clan"

also can we get Ladies off the battlefield. It's killing my RP and the lord count in clans
  3. Valinra

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Suggestion: Allow Clan leader to Renounce Clan Leader Role After 10 years

It's a sandbox, stop limiting us on what we can do just because of anything. Let us ruin our own game and let those of us with self control live our lives without needing mods for other peoples in-ability to not abuse systems
  4. Valinra

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Procedural Generated Clans

Can I revive this thread?
  5. Valinra

Multiplayer mods can't be made until 2024 unless we find an alternative

TW just give the devs of those mods the tools they need. They obviously understand what they are getting into and no one plays Bannerlord for the cheap CoD Leveling and badges. This game at it's core is full of Cult followers that want... NEED modding to enjoy this game properly. They should have access to all the tools before we even have a copy of the game... Horrible PR and understanding of the community you have. Give them the fricken tools that they can obviously work better then you.
  6. Valinra

Resolved Companions and nobles die extremely too often, ruining the game

they need to have realistic standards apply instead of arbitrary ones, for example these female lords who ride around without a helmet should die from headshots, but they also should always opt to "send troops" in any battle they're involved in. then they need some type of "capture" feature in battle based on tactics. like F9 or something orders your troops to capture and if the enemies morale is low enough they'll surrender
    I disagree. It's a game so it needs to have more of a curve for the hero's Ladies shouldn't be leading parties. Sexiest as it may be there is ZERO reason for pregnant or of age women should be allowed to fight on a battlefield in mass. Rhagea makes sense but Ira is the heir to the throne and shouldn't be risked. The AI cannot calc. if they should hold up shields or protect their lord like in real life so they shouldn't die in battle unless there is no way to protect them as you want them to have a chance to die but also there be a way to protect Lords as a player and that would mean you have to win the battle.
  7. Valinra

Resolved Companions and nobles die extremely too often, ruining the game

They should only be able to die if they lose the battle.
  8. Valinra

Rebellion Generated Clans

You guys now have rebellion clans, this works really nicely. USE this same system to make new tier 1 clans show up throughout a game and join a faction. I have said this a few times I know but I feel it got buried. The game gets lonely after 15 in game years when everyone dies in battle or is...
  9. Valinra

AI Siege Choices

Why does the AI just insist on making things that get shot by 4 turrets and blow up for many in game days... Never had this problem months ago. They would build a ram, tower and then just attack. It sucks we can't tell the leader to just go to the walls like in warband.
  10. Valinra

SP - General Add More Procedural Generation (Make it more a sandbox)

Party, hero, clans, mercs, bandits. Make the world feel alive and unique in every playthrough. If Vidar raids a village, create refugees that if they make it to a town can become a party or a clan that is Procedurally Generated able to do everything the player can and maybe seek their revenge. I know that's far fetched but even if a wanderer wins a tourney then allow him to make a party. If he earns enough renown or money let him establish a clan. If they by some chance do well enough then allow them to try to become claimants on their own.
    Or even make bandit parties have hidden notables. If they beat a lord then same thing should apply.
  11. Valinra

SP - General Add More Procedural Generation (Make it more a sandbox)

Party, hero, clans, mercs, bandits. Make the world feel alive and unique in every playthrough. If Vidar raids a village, create refugees that if they make it to a town can become a party or a clan that is Procedurally Generated able to do everything the player can and maybe seek their revenge. I...
  12. Valinra

Corporate Warfare and unfinished game design

You're probably right, I'm sure everyone everywhere has said every sentence I'll ever say in my life, so why bother right.
    That's not the creativity I came here for. I'm sure if you spent a little bit you could create a sentence that has never been spoken before. A lot of people just recycle the same small talk till they kick the bucket or repeat the same debates and arguments as if they came up with it. You see it on Facebook daily. Someone stealing someone else's words, ideas and pretending that they were the one to come up with it and normally the girl gets 30-40 likes and if a guy made it he only gets 1-3 and the re-poster isn't even included in that number.
  13. Valinra

Corporate Warfare and unfinished game design

All good ideas are incredibly obvious when they are said, but none thinks them up.
    They have my friend, they have. Remember Gingy from Gamescon all those years ago. Pretty sure he said word for word what you detailed.
Back
Top Bottom