Recent content by Valdor9707

1. Valdor9707

Do you remember....

I remember the first day I joined the 1er Grenadiers in May 2011 and did training and attended to line battles with Colonel Herlev as our leader, then after about 4 weeks I was promoted for the first time from the rank of Cadet to Guard!:grin:  I became so attached to the M&M Community, that I tried to find any excuse to get away from work just to play M&M and have fun with my fellow Grenadiers. I'm still in the 1er up to this day (And I'm proud of that fact). And I very, very, very much miss the good old days. :'(

But, a lot of us are still here and still playing and supporting this epic gaming community :smile:
  2. Valdor9707

Favourite Playable Faction

France is my first due to the Grenadier Units (Old Guard) my favorite unit out of that entire side.
    Then Austria, due to the Hungarian huszars and Hungarian grenadiers! :grin:
    Then Russia, because of their cool looking skirmisher units
    Then Britain (Not to fond of them but they have cool uniforms) I do have a lot of respect for the Black Watch units and the Coldstream Infantry.
    Then Prussia because of their huszars in black uniforms :grin:
  3. Valdor9707

Offical Saturday Linebattle

Simply incredible!  Can't wait for next week!  :cool:
  4. Valdor9707

Regiment List

- Regiment name : 8th Regiment Illinois Volunteer Cavalry
    - Faction : Union
    - Class : Cavalry
    - Based : NA/EU
    - Thread Link : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,241564.0.html
  5. Valdor9707

9th Illinois Volunteer Mounted Infantry Regiment

Hey 9thIL, It was a pleasure to fight alongside your troops. Looking forward to the next lb :smile:
  6. Valdor9707

Drawing

Captured Joe said:
    I'm sorry that it took me so long (but when you said "take your time" you gave me an extra excuse to procastrinate it even more), but here it is:

Do you want me to give it colors and/or transparency?

Yes, I'm very sorry for my poor choice of words. I thought it would take you about 2 weeks but I guess I learned my lesson now.

And the drawing is 3x better then I expected! He looks so cool and epic! Thanks a lot Joe!  :mrgreen:
    And Yes I would like it both to be colored and transparency please.  :cool:

The Color of the outfit should be like the guy on the horse, Black Shako, black feather top, Red pant's, black boots, and Blue Jacket with the golden designs on the jacket itself. Thanks again! :grin:
    4b0267a43bce2f846b64290da506c5853274d59a.pjpg

7. Valdor9707

[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

The Hungarians and Italians as wells as the Russians have battled each other in trenches made out of pure ice in the Carpathian mountains and the Alps. I find that pretty cool.  :cool:

Pictures
    SuperStock_3153-716927.jpg
    091ice.jpg

1917_ortler_vorgipfelstellung_3850_m_highest_trench_in_history_of_first_world_war.jpg
  8. Valdor9707

Drawing

Hate to keep asking this but when will My Hungarian Hussar come around Joe? been waiting since the start of August.  :sad:
  9. Valdor9707

Drawing

How's my picture coming, Joe?
  10. Valdor9707

Something You Hate With A Passion

What do we have here... Oh wait, nevermind...

0cb4189ca194e35747d341071eafbe20.gif
  11. Valdor9707

Goodbye 63e.

Honestly... This video put a tear to my eye. I hope and wish the best for you and all the boys that disbanded, especially Diplex.

Sok szerencsét és Isten áldjon meg benneteket 
  12. Valdor9707

Drawing

Captured Joe said:
    Valdor9707, I haven't forgotten you! I have some very vague outlines already...

Thank You! I am very patient and happy to wait. Please, take your time! :smile:
  13. Valdor9707

Rigadoon said:
    Stevon said:
    Everything is looking simply marvelous, loving that French infantryman! :grin:

On the issue of including certain nations (e.g. America, Australia, Canada, etc.) it doesn't really make sense to have them included as seperate factions... or even regiments for that matter. There's not an awful lot of variation in their uniforms (compared to Britain) and besides, it sounds like the devs would rather get a playable version out with the basic classes than spend time creating dozens of unique
    regiments (at least for the initial release).

Which seems to me to be the best way to go about it, we're all itching for some trench warfare already, are we not? :wink:

So instead of pestering the devs to divert their time and effort towards including your country, simply reserve a regiment and use the default infantry class...

Oh and I'm Canadian btw :grin:

Well put!

My opinion. It really doesn't matter to me if there's going to be another faction or not. If it's starting off with France and Germany (which is how WW1 started out) then I am happy with that!

And I couldn't agree more with you Stevon! I my self am ready for some Trench Warfare! :grin:
  14. Valdor9707

This is pure awesome, and clearly unique! Along with N&S, I hope this mod does a magnificent job! Keep it up Developers!  :mrgreen:
Back
Top Bottom