Recent content by Vairly

1. Vairly

SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

I examined situation. There are several reasons for this :

1-There were so many defections. Today with new patch defection probability is decreased and defections are rare now. Do not forget during defection lords also take their settlements with them to new faction. Weak factions were losing their lords and settlements to strong ones this was not so frequent but even 1-2 in a year this was effecting huge.
    2-There are lords going in financial crisis stay with no money and they cannot recruit men. (will be examined tomorrow)
    3-There were big starving penalty for starving castles and towns. For each 4 missing food 1 garrison were dying. This effect is now for 8 missing food with today's patch. Because they were dying they were making sally out and losing their defensive bonus.
    4-There were so many sally outs and during sally out garrisons were losing their defensive bonus. This probability is decreased with today's patch now sally outs are rare compared to previous versions.
    5-Currently there is no war decleration mechanic to a very powerfull kingdom or making peace mechanic to get unite aganist most powerfull kingdom. (will be added in next months, not quick one)

I continue searching for other reasons. However do not forget in Bannerlord there is no stable world even we fix these problems one faction can rule all the world without player interaction but this should take more time like 20 years maybe. We are working on that. If you want to show you effect on world is much conquer all world earlier than 1090.
    Thanks for your reply. Even in early access, the game is already great.
    I want to play for my child, but so far the game ends too quickly.
    I hope in the future, there will be an opportunity to play for more than 15 years and see a generational change.
    I hope the mechanics of "aging and children" was introduced for a reason. And the game will be long enough to reveal these mechanics.
  2. Vairly

Patch Notes e1.0.3

You need to fix snowballing problem.
    The game is great, but the late game is just awful.
  3. Vairly

Need More Info Trees under water

On a world map, trees grow under water.
  4. Vairly

Kingdoms balance

A very bad problem. At this stage, playing is not possible.
    More and more players get to the late game. Every day more and more will be written about this problem.
    Fix it Please!
  5. Vairly

Game breaking faction/kingdom snowballing balance problem

+1
    This is a very important issue
  6. Vairly

Kingdoms balance

Why devs did not notice this problem on internal tests?
    This problem is killing interest in the late game.
    I really hope that in one of the next patches this will somehow be fixed.
  7. Vairly

[Fix] Faction Winning in Less Than a Year

I hope devs will soon fix it.
  8. Vairly

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Early Access Announcement

31! How painful! How to survive a whole month?!
    Okay, this is all a month, after 7 years.
  9. Vairly

31 March and 50 Bucks what do you think?

Price is fine
    March 31 - bad. Wait all month :dead:
    But still happy)
  10. Vairly

Dev Blog

Well, where's blog?
  11. Vairly

Dev Blog

I hope this is not news about EA delay :xf-grin::unsure:o_O
    *nervous laugh*
  12. Vairly

Dev Blog

We will post a blog tomorrow, but it won't be about EA. Next week will plan to make an announcement regarding EA, then we will follow up on that just before the EA release.
    Thanks for reply.
    Now I will wait for the next week furiously)
  13. Vairly

What isn't being included in the early access exactly?

The life-cycle and heirs system is much more important to me; I feel this will be included given how its such a significant portion of the game now. Afterall perma-death is a thing now.
    It seems to have heard that death can be turned off. So the game can work without this mechanics.
    But I agree, the mechanics are very important and cool. I hope it will be full.
  14. Vairly

Disappointed about the lack of communication !

Hey Callum. If I may ask one thing: At what point can we expect the announcement of an exact full game release date?
    Thank you
    Let's wait until EA release.
    Maybe he'll still be delayed)
    It’s too early to think about release.We don't even have information about EA.
  15. Vairly

What isn't being included in the early access exactly?

I was very interested in the mechanics of crafting weapons.
    It is sad that she will not be at the start of early access. This is a small part of the game, but very interesting.

If they don’t add mechanics with heirs, then I will be in a passive sad rage :xf-eek:
Back
Top Bottom