Recent content by vahadar

1. SP Medieval Bretwalda - Divided Kingdoms

I wish the best to all devs on this Mod ! I'm longing for a successor of my favorite Warband mod :wink:
  2. I want to buy bannerlord. But not with steam

1. friends nagging me to join their pvp while I try to enjoy single player
    2. updates of a program that I don't need, I just want to play the game.
    3. extra burden on:
    a) processing power,
    b) bandwith
    4. time it takes to load game (first steam needs to load, then update/check for updates, before the game launbches)
    5. steam requiers internet connection, even despite it being able to run in offline mode, it is not without a hickup
    6. and that extra calculating power costs electricity, therefore it costs money, no matter how small, still it does.

In my opinion best anti piracy was implemented in Witcher 3.

I do hope TW will make a steam free version.

play steam offline, end of story :wink: its what i do 99.99% of the time
  3. we are Early Access players.

And lots of people here forget (or weren't there when) we have been promised a near complete EA. Fanboys don't seem to understand the source of the negative feedback. They still carry the same tune nevertheless, "It's EA! ehehehehe". Thank you, we know.

/said the hateboy :wink:
  4. I think TW is trying to lower the expectation.

Hype created from people mind is not a company fault.

This alone sums all what can be told in that topic. Everything else is just pointless debate.
  5. I think TW is trying to lower the expectation.

Expectation = what people want and trust me you see some crazy wishlist here...

Reality = what we have now + adding unfinished features coded ingame or missing features they havent put ingame yet but said they will add.

Final result = something in between the two (what they have in mind and player's suggestions). And of course we will have billions of electronic ink flooding the forum in the meantime about how they suck, how they should have done this or that like this because my idea is the best but i have zero experience in game dev and so on...

TW isnt lowering the expectation, TW is delivering what they have in mind for this game, its was (past games) and still is a vision from them, with players input.
    All the rest is just some players who are dreaming out loud more than reasonably and fueling vitriolic threads.
  6. Where's the patch, TW.

C'mon... TW guys are working even weekends and they are also persons who deserve enjoy holidays.
    Not sure if they have hired new people but the current TW team is working hard for sure.
    Show me the proves for your statement!
    I just see a game which should get weekly updates and the last "little fix"is 5 days ago

For someone eagerly waiting for patches, you must be really dumb to have not noticed that they have worked and released patches on weekend before, but i know you are flaming posting here on purpose, right :wink:

Patch 1.21 release on SATURDAY 25th April is YOUR PROOF among others...

still SATURDAY 25th April Hotfix

5th April hotfix, its SUNDAY

4th April 1.0.5 its SATURDAY

28th March b0.9.0 its SATURDAY

and many others during beta prior to EA
    (...)

Just to give folks a brief update - we have come across some complex issues with the current beta branch that we want to address before pushing it to live. This is what we sought to clarify for the beta process over here.

Naturally, this doesn't mean that development has halted. We continue to work on the game and look forward to sharing our progress with you as soon as we can.

Thank you Taleworlds, now let them work in peace :wink:
  7. Do u like random companion generation?

randomly generated companions is a great change compared to previous games. Before you knew what kind of companions you would take (i ALWAYS took the same combo each time in vanilla, and same for mods, like brytenwalda and so on...). This is fresh and adds more replayability and less predictability.
  8. Upgrading PC for this game (y/n/maybe?)

I'm on a 4790k and 1080ti. Although the 4790k has been a beast for many years, this game is just so CPU intensive I don't think it can keep up. Battles have to be limited to 400, map stutter is moderate (although my normal, mechanical HD probably plays a part in that). I'm wondering how the people here running 3700x+ or 9700k+ etc. are playing this game. Can you have 1,000 man battles? Is it worth it to upgrade to a 3700x now, or wait for 4th, 5th gen Zen? I've never had an issue running other games smoothly at 2k, even with an older processor, but I have waited for this game for 10 years. What would you do?

I dont know what hardware you really need for this game to run smooth because i see people with some stuff that are superior to mine having trouble.

I run on a gaming laptop all graphical settings to maximum in full HD, and battle set to 700 man battle (havent tried 1000). The laptop is a strix asus rog 753ve (i7 7700HQ), 1050Ti 4gb, i replaced the original 8gb memory by 2 stick of 8gb corsair vengeance, and a samsung evo external ssd that is hosting the game (not great read/write speed). All this was bought in early-mid 2017.

So this is an aging gaming config (3+ year this year), but it is perfectly good for the game, i have pretty good fps at maximum setting.
  9. Thank you TaleWorlds

I would just like to take the opportunity to thank all the people at TW for working hard on providing us with a lot of patches, especially the first two weeks after launch.
    I also want to point out that the entire community really appreciates when staff responds directly to our threads.

Some staff members are responding more than others, but every bit of extra information and explanation is greatly appreciated and it really makes us feel special as a community to have such an engaging team working on a game we all love.

Thank you all, and don't forget to have a life outside of work as well.

Yup, thank you TW, keep up the good work !

Yup, keep up the good work! Alot of users here just b*tching about like everything like some spoiled kids, having no ideea what pressure are dev dealing in these days after release, doing their best. Some of these whinners should know that devs are not their slaves that should immediatly fix their issue. They do the best they can, don't forget devs are humans to, not robots.

And yes, l see no problem to new threds with thanking and appreciating devs work as long as there are alot of whining ones.

+1
  10. Patch Notes e1.1.0

Well, thanks for nothing I guess? As always.
    At least revert the goddamn AI, the game is unplayable right now.

That's your point of view :wink:

Well done TW, still more bugs to fix and features to add/polish !
  11. We need to be able to smith an armor

It would be great to smith not only weapons but also an armor

This !
    +1
  12. no healers in beta?

Yep there are at least 2 female healers in beta.
  13. SP - World Map Suggestion: Horses should be fed

Simply have each horse count as one more person drawing on the food supply. The actual difference between the amount of food a horse and human eats can be explained away as grazing when you stop, just like the game ignores stopping to sleep/eat/maintenance.

+1 for horse eating meat and cheese and fish :wink:
    would be more accurate if horse would feed on grain, of if we had another kind of supply for horses.

But in general i'm against the idea of feeding your horse, as most of the time they just eat on graze.
  14. SP - World Map Suggestion - change main production for Vlandian Chornad village, why fish?

Chornad village next to Jaculan has zero water access, no shore, no river, it is in the middle of forest mountain and its production is fish. mistake?
Back
Top Bottom