Recent content by vaffel

1. vaffel

In Progress Siege issues

Hey, unfortunately, i can not share when the next update will be revealed.
    so 4 weeks in and still no fix for this. Plz give us hotfix so we can continue playing
  2. vaffel

Need More Info Enable Birth and Death is missing

Hey, can you please check if the native "enable birth and death" mod is selected on the launcher? If the mod is selected and the box still not appearing please let me know.
    That solved the problem.Thank you very much
  3. vaffel

Need More Info Enable Birth and Death is missing

Summary:Enable Birth and Death is missing when I start a new game. Applies to sandbox and main history. have tried to validate game files but all files were fine. How to Reproduce:start a new game Have you used cheats and if so which:NO Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video)...
  4. vaffel

Resolved Execute lords dos not appear to kill them

I've been informed that the developers are still working on this issue at the moment.
    this issue is resolved with the latest update 1.8.0 :smile: thank you very much :smile:
  5. vaffel

It's all good, first of all i guess english is not your main language and you have a little trouble in expressing yourself (im just guessing),
    is like you are talking in reverse or something, i will try to clear/understand what you said:

"Disable death and birth, with this checked"
    - What do you even mean by this?

"The character, clan mates and NPC lord will NOT dead of old age or in live-combat(where player participates) battles.They also won't make any new babies."
    - IF you meant having the box birth and death checked you will have those results that is false, that is exactly what having the box unchecked like you do does and not the opposite.

"With it unchecked lords and player can die of old age and can make babies who eventually become functional lords. NPC lords and clan mates have a 10% of dying when they take go down in live battle."
    - Like i said before this is false, it's exactly the opposite of what you are saying.

"and cannot find anything that suggests that executions should only work if birth and death is on."
    - I sincerely haven't searched or read about it so i can't confirm or deny

"and since this has worked fine up to 1.7.1, I thought that this is a bug."
    - Same answer for this.

Im not a game dev or anything so i can only "guess" about why this doesn't work with the box uncheck (you can't execute), and that would be because they might not want players to just kill nobles left and right and then having no means to end the main quest and/or just end the game prematurely because of this mechanic, again im just guessing here.

Execution works with the birth and death checked because there is always babies coming up so the chance of the game ending because of executions is lower compared to if this was to happen with the box unchecked.

I hope you understand this, because the way you said those things above, you were explaining everything in reverse

Box checked:
    Nobles/Companions die - Killed in combat / old age
    Babies are born
    Execution works

Box unchecked:
    Nobles/Companions don't die
    Babies are not born/made :sad:
    Execution "doesn't work" does not apply the relation penalty and the noble doesn't die.

To finish this, you have been playing with the box unchecked and you expected to have the results from having the box checked so.... that's not how it works. Now the bug IF any would be if executions were actually to work still with the box unchecked.
    It's all good, first of all i guess english is not your main language and you have a little trouble in expressing yourself (im just guessing),
    True

"Disable death and birth, with this checked"
    - What do you even mean by this? that it is Disable/ turnd off

i have benn playing with death and birth Disable/ turnd off
  6. vaffel

Edit: I just tested with a new game without the box and indeed the execution doesn't go through, no relation penalty or the Noble being dead.
    Vaffel this is the correct way to know for if it works or not and not claim that the mechanic doesn't work and + in your last comment you said
    "And i don't think it has anything to do with birth and death enabling or not" which it is related like i said and just tested.
    Execute a prisoner worked perfectly fine until 1.7.1 without having birth and death enable.

Why have an opportunity to execute a prisoner if you must have enable birth and death at the start of the game for it to work ?

and from what I understand dos birth and death works this way.

Disable death and birth, with this checked, The character, clan mates and NPC lord will NOT dead of old age or in live-combat(where player participates) battles. They also won't make any new babies.
    With it unchecked lords and player can die of old age and can make babies who eventually become functional lords. NPC lords and clan mates have a 10% of dying when they take go down in live battle.

and cannot find anything that suggests that executions should only work if birth and death is on.
    and since this has worked fine up to 1.7.1, I thought that this is a bug.
  7. vaffel

Im playing 1.7.2 and the deaths do happen, iv been on a rampage on my game, although IF there is a " bug" is indeed because you need to check the birth and death box (i always have it on)

aE9GHmH.jpg

itV7Lja.jpg
    MArdA TaleWorlds said:
    The issue is still work in progress.
    I was told last time I asked

And i don't think it has anything to do with birth and death enabling or not.
    If that was the case then it's strange that MArdA TaleWorlds hasn't said anything about it :smile:
  8. vaffel

Anyone knows if this bug gone in 1.8 ???
  9. vaffel

The issue is still work in progress.
    okey :smile: thx for the reply :smile::xf-smile:
  10. vaffel

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    is there anything new regarding this bug ?:xf-smile:
  11. vaffel

Did you enable birth and death at the start of the game?
    No :smile: . Because in the past this has not been necessary. And I have been able to do executions and they have been recorded as dead and no longer part of the game. If it is so you need to enable birth and death at the start of the game for it to work, then I mean that executions should only be possible if birth and death is enable :smile:

Personally, I wish it was possible to execute all prisoners in the game. Regardless of birth and death enable or not . ??
  12. vaffel

this bug is also in Version number 1.7.2
  13. vaffel

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
  14. vaffel

Resolved Black screen during battle appears.

I don’t know how to update GPU drivers. I purchased my desktop last Oct. and black screen during battle on the field issue came up from the beginning. Usually when it is a battle between 900s and 1000s black screen issue comes up. Could you tell me how to update GPU drivers please?
    driver to AMD Radeon RX 570 : https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/radeon-500-series/radeon-rx-500-series/radeon-rx-570
    select which windows you have and click download.
    after the download is complete double click on the file you just downloaded and follow the instructions that come up :smile:
  15. vaffel

Summary:Get a lord as a prisoner then execute him. when I check the encyclopedia lord dos not appear to be dead. does not look like I'm getting any bad relationship either. How to Reproduce: Get a lord as a prisoner then execute him. Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if...
Back
Top Bottom