Recent content by Vadaghar

1. Vadaghar

Patch 1.5.5 - I'ma end this man's whole simping career

Why don't you just you just kill him?
    You can even do it with friendly fire.

You read my mind. Time for Boronchar to meet with an unfortunate accident... :twisted:
  2. Vadaghar

Patch Notes e1.5.0

Yes I know me too I'm seriously just waiting here for the new beta notes lol.

Me too! Haha. I think I'm going to break the refresh button.
  3. Vadaghar

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Whoops. Alright thanks. That's what I wanted to know. Now I'm ready to try 1.43. :smile:
  4. Vadaghar

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Was the siege auto win bug ever fixed?
  5. Vadaghar

Where's the patch, TW.

so ****ing entitled, jesus christ.
    THIS!
  6. Vadaghar

Patch Notes e1.2.1 & Beta Hotfix

• Kingdoms which have lots of recent enemies want to make peace more to reduce their number of enemies. Similarly, they do not easily declare new wars when they already have 1-2 wars.

Does that mean that Ragnavid won't be so bloodthirsty and picking fights with everyone on the map? :mrgreen:
  7. Vadaghar

What is the opposite of the Calculating trait?

Impulsive.

I've seen it before but I can't find anyone with it now.

Yeah, I can confirm that I've seen AI characters with this trait. I imagine it's the same for the player, but maybe it's not fully working yet??? Or else, it's just a crazy grind to get enough points to get that tier.
  8. Vadaghar

[Suggestion] Fifth weapon slot (or load-out options) to cater for hide-outs and sieges

A siege without a ranged weapon sounds even less fun than having no shield. I can at least hide behind an ally... ?

It's definitely frustrating. I usually stand behind a barricade and watch as my idiot allies take arrows to the face until either a ram has broken down the front gate, or else siege ladders have been deployed. Once that happens then everything's fine. I just charge into the frey and start killing with my sword and board. Heh.
  9. Vadaghar

[Suggestion] Fifth weapon slot (or load-out options) to cater for hide-outs and sieges

Me, too. I enter a siege or hideout without shield, and I'm always like Ah ****, here we go again...
    I'm the exact opposite. I usually always have a sword, shield, and lance, because I like to play calvary, but I ALWAYS forget to swap out my lance for a bow and stack of arrows when I go into a siege. It's usually easy to snipe enemies on the walls to help your AI allies. But I rarely remember to adjust my equipment ahead of time.
  10. Vadaghar

Romance, how does it even work?

I'm pretty sure that I read somewhere that the main character is supposed to be 25, but it's currently bugged and making the hero 30. I think it was on the official known list of bugs on these forums.
  11. Vadaghar

Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

redsimon said:
    Cokjan said:
    redsimon said:
    All I can see of your mod, both pictures and videos, looks amazing, guys. I just wish for a version that works with Warband on Steam.
    What do you mean? It works with warband on steam perfectly.
    I wish it did. For me it crashes everytime after character creation. :sad:

I'm using the Steam version, and I'm having the same problem. I can run the vanilla Gekokujo without any problems, but I can't get the Daimyo edition to work. It crashes everytime I select my starting area. I followed the instructions on the WSE thread to get it working with Steam, but I don't know if that's the problem or if it's something else.  :???:
  12. Vadaghar

Diplomacy 4.3 + OSP 2.0 (It is ALIVE!)

Somebody said:
    The original original with just OSP items, yes. The updated original will not work as it changes code.

https://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/1855

You mean this version of the OSP items as opposed to the latest 1.6 release? Or did I misunderstand you?
  13. Vadaghar

Diplomacy 4.3 + OSP 2.0 (It is ALIVE!)

Somebody said:
    You should be able to copy the items and merge the troops directly, assuming they are added at the end of the file rather than in the middle.

So you're saying that I can probably install this mod and then just override the files with the test version's files? Am I understanding that, right?
Back
Top Bottom