Recent content by Vadaghar

1. Vadaghar

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Whoops. Alright thanks. That's what I wanted to know. Now I'm ready to try 1.43. :)
  2. Vadaghar

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Was the siege auto win bug ever fixed?
  3. Vadaghar

Patch Notes e1.2.1 & Beta Hotfix

Does that mean that Ragnavid won't be so bloodthirsty and picking fights with everyone on the map? :mrgreen:
  4. Vadaghar

What is the opposite of the Calculating trait?

Yeah, I can confirm that I've seen AI characters with this trait. I imagine it's the same for the player, but maybe it's not fully working yet??? Or else, it's just a crazy grind to get enough points to get that tier.
  5. Vadaghar

[Suggestion] Fifth weapon slot (or load-out options) to cater for hide-outs and sieges

It's definitely frustrating. I usually stand behind a barricade and watch as my idiot allies take arrows to the face until either a ram has broken down the front gate, or else siege ladders have been deployed. Once that happens then everything's fine. I just charge into the frey and start...
  6. Vadaghar

[Suggestion] Fifth weapon slot (or load-out options) to cater for hide-outs and sieges

I'm the exact opposite. I usually always have a sword, shield, and lance, because I like to play calvary, but I ALWAYS forget to swap out my lance for a bow and stack of arrows when I go into a siege. It's usually easy to snipe enemies on the walls to help your AI allies. But I rarely remember...
  7. Vadaghar

Romance and Marriage is sad :(

Gonna link this here since I just got done saying it in a similar thread. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/romance-how-does-it-even-work.417416/post-9382599
  8. Vadaghar

Romance, how does it even work?

I'm pretty sure that I read somewhere that the main character is supposed to be 25, but it's currently bugged and making the hero 30. I think it was on the official known list of bugs on these forums.
  9. Vadaghar

Beta Branch Patch Notes e1.2.0

Makes sense. I'm not even on the beta branch, and I just got the update. I was thinking it was probably just a small launcher update, but after reading that, it's probably the beta going public.
  10. Vadaghar

Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

I'm using the Steam version, and I'm having the same problem. I can run the vanilla Gekokujo without any problems, but I can't get the Daimyo edition to work. It crashes everytime I select my starting area. I followed the instructions on the WSE thread to get it working with Steam, but I don't...
  11. Vadaghar

Diplomacy 4.3 + OSP 2.0 (It is ALIVE!)

https://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/1855 You mean this version of the OSP items as opposed to the latest 1.6 release? Or did I misunderstand you?
  12. Vadaghar

So you're saying that I can probably install this mod and then just override the files with the test version's files? Am I understanding that, right?
  13. Vadaghar

Any chance that this merged mod can be updated to the 1.173 test version of Diplomacy? I really love the new features that the test version has and I'd rather not have to roll back to 4.3 in order to get them both to play nice with each other.  :mrgreen:
  14. Vadaghar

Diplomacy for 1.174

Good to know. I'll try that. Thanks.