Recent content by vaardal

1. vaardal

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Norwegian here,
    looking to join line inf. (English or Scandinavian speaking regiment)

contact me here http://steamcommunity.com/id/jens_petter_95
  2. vaardal

[Tavern] - Discussions & Debates

Captured Joe said:
    It's the Trenck Panduren-Marsch, of the Austro-Hungarian light cavalry.
    haha! thanks man!!
  3. vaardal

[Tavern] - Discussions & Debates

someone knows the name of the arena music!? named arena_1 in the music folder,

heres a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8j94zLSHNw
  4. vaardal

New Fire Orders

it would be very nice and helpfull if you can say hold you fire and they not switching to meele
  5. vaardal

wow you kidding me

Wu-long said:
    Lemme guess you have an ati graphics card huh?  :razz:
    i got nvidia, but weird the crashing suddenly stopped
  6. vaardal

wow you kidding me

first the game crashed few times if i ask my companion something or went to town center, just random crash now when i enter a battle i crash in middle of the battle, and last time i enter a battle my pc crashed looks like i cant go to battle, it dont crash in the beginning but in middle of it. ...
  7. vaardal

fire and sword mod request post mods you would like to see

make a mod so we can make own faction and ask lords if they want to join
  8. vaardal

merchandising

haus said:
    Here's what you can do.
    Carry with you at all time 1 piece of the expensive goods such as velvet,spice,fur and whatever else is there.
    Now, you use "assess local prices" and let's say the best deal is velvet to x city but there is no velvet at the vendor. Go to goods merchant sell the velvet you have, talk to mayor ,send the velvet caravan, recover you sold item.
    lol :grin: thats what i been doing all the time :smile:
  9. vaardal

Black Mace story

Ceriy said:
    He's near Smolensk. He's never in a city, just circles around it.
    thanks i have been looking in smolensk all the time
  10. vaardal

Fire & Sword Better Than Warband ?

i loove it,... But i can start a own faction so this sucks :mad: (someone make a mod for this?)
  11. vaardal

PLEASE! creator of Fire and Sword!

please creators of fire and sword can you put in that i can recruit lords and make a faction in a uptade. please or else it makes no reason for me to play and probaly many others, just wasted money  :( i want to raise a empire and you said we could do that!!!  :| please fire and sword creators...
  12. vaardal

How can I make money?

how i make money is that i find a town with velvet, then i acces local prices i think to see where to sell them, then i talk to mayor and buy the biggest caravan and travel there. thanks to that i have 20000 now :grin:
  13. vaardal

F&S Bugs Thus far

james_manring said:
    The game freezes my system when loading or exiting a battle scenario dialog either before or after a battle.  (e.g. Charge the Enemy, selecting prisoners after, or continuing into a fight with man in pub)  It does not happen every time, but happens often enough that I cannot play for more than 10 minutes without it happening.  It occurs in both DX7 and DX9 mode, with and without loading textures on demand, with and without forced single threading.  However, in DX9 mode loading my saved game freezes 90% of the time.  My computer well exceeds the minimum requirements with:
    AMD 1100T CPU
    ATI 6970 2GB GPU
    16GB DDR3 2000mhz RAM
    Ubuntu Linux 11.04 w/WINE 1.3.8 or WinXP 32bit

Mount and Blade: Warband works quite well on my system.  Both titles were purchased from Direct2Drive.
    try to defrag you pc or turn of many hidden running programs (go to run tybe msconfig and press enter) those solved lots of my problems
  14. vaardal

Can't start game - 'RGL Error - Unrecognized resource type'

try and go to config and do diffrent settings like force vertical sync. or force single threading. maybe load texture on demand

or defrag you pc
  15. vaardal

Creators of Fire and Sword! im Disappointed

The first thing i was very disappointed over was that the reloading things is still invisible, if the reason is lag or something, it should least be a feature you can turn it on and off. cmon this is it own game not a mod  :| Second is that i cant recruit lords when i take a castle im only...
Back
Top Bottom