Recent content by Väktaren av Jämtland

1. [BL] Post & Find Mod Ideas

Bannerlord with Warband Geography (ish). Instead of Bannerlords totally new and, for all of us who played Warband, strange and unknown map, this mod would have the old one with some differences such as name variations to give the player to be 200 years back in the game lore time, for an example Praven could be Prafen etc.
  2. Modding Bannerlord - Questions

1. How will the editing or creation of the campaign map be done? How will it differ from the ways it was done in Warband? ( this was done in the community-made programs such as the Cartographer and Throgrimms MapEditor, you also had to create height and colour maps in Photoshop for an example).

2. Would it be possible to add a "natural" and somewhat realistic animal life in the different environments, such as birds flying around, squirrels climbing the trees, moose etc? By this I mean that animals would be entities moving around, making noise and maybe even reacting to the player as well as interacting.

3. Would it be possible to add or somehow change morale so you have different morale stats for different troops? Say that recruits have low morale and veterans have high morale and won't flee as easily, or that faction X has troops with worse morale than faction Y.

4. Would it be possible to make the player as well as the bots swim when they are in enough deep water, given that they are not heavily armoured and thus weighed down?
  3. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Has anyone run into this problem? You make a castle map with a hill and when you take a walk on that hill you run into lots of invisible walls and suddenly walk 10 feet above the ground...it's really weird and annoying. How do you fix it?

BCCFDE2A57C034540B0C0D18FBC463801571821B

FB0A1F34B5DFE54E86E7E6BF7AE0139AF7EEA2D1

6AE0232AB8113F4CE05BE5A76E15188AF438E819
  4. Nordous' Sceners Guild

Thanks  :grin:
    I tested the scene and sadly it did not work well. Invisible walls coming up out of nowhere even though there should be none, the player suddenly running 10 feet above the ground, the viking hall glitching so you could see through it...any ideas how you fix stuff like that?

Also, my scene editor is not fully visible - I can not see the bottom where you can edit texture painting etc  :meh:
  5. Nordous' Sceners Guild

Hey guys, this is my map (still in progress) of Bear Island (GoT). I used this picture:
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e4/fa/a2/e4faa207b25a7e59d9413b37d8424cb6.jpg

Here are some screens of the map itself (sorry for the bad light, it makes things look darker than they really are):

CAE1A3AF4E3D0DC2FC8DC175F41A3F1A42B82251

0D6C058405C4A9C170380943628341327B39387A

CAE1A3AF4E3D0DC2FC8DC175F41A3F1A42B82251

B58A082B59CD918E4E7BA9DB5A3C913DDD091891

8A8950867C7A57E23B1C8E418FB559860AC3416A

I am not done with it yet, I want to give that other hill (snowy) a cliff wall just like the one of the hill whereupon the fortress rest and then add some small waterfalls pouring out of the crevasses, like in the series. I don't know how to do that though and I am not really sure how I shall proceed with entry points.  I'm a noob scener and I would like to know what you think. Cheers!  :grin:
  6. SP Fantasy Kingdoms of Arda (Lord of the Rings for Bannerlord)

I've been following this mod for a while and I hope that you guys will eventually be able to release a first version of this awesome project (if Bannerlord is ever released, that is). I have some questions regarding the plans for the gameplay in this module :razz:

First off, the strength ratio. Remember The Last Days? I personally disliked that the two alliances (evil vs good guys) were pretty balanced when it came to numbers and the fact that the good guys (especially Rohan and elves) were OP and the orcs were usually just getting slaughtered (I had the easiest settings btw) and playing as the evil guys was horrible (except for when I played Haradrim and used the easiest settings). So with this in mind, I hope that you are not planning to make the War appear like a war between two equal side in which the player has barely any role to play, like in TLD. I personally liked that the player couldn't siege castles/cities though. If one would go full "LOTR realism", the forces of Sauron and Saruman would be way more superior in numbers than Rohan and Gondor and the troops would overall match each other in terms of strength (I'm just thinking of Uruks vs humans now). This arrangement would probably result in the good guys getting crushed every game, if the mod would be like TLD where the player can hardly make a difference and if there are no (storyline)quests. However, If you implemented quests and storylines by which the player has favorable circumstances to defeat those large evil armies though...

EDIT: I forgot that you could always implement the Army of the Dead, making things easier in the end of the war...

As I see it, there are many possible ways to go
    A) LOTR-realistic game. An unbalanced and hard situation for the good guys (big evil armies) - which is something that the player could turn the other way around
    B) TLD mode, both sides are equal in strength and numbers
    C) Why should one be satisfied with only one way of gameplay? Implement them all as modes, selectable for the player at the start. Alternative A could be a kind of "intermediate" alternative.

I am aware that I didn't write anything about the evil ones, but if one would play as these, they could still have large numbers (vs small enemy numbers) and good troops but encounter a real challenge sieging and conquering, especially if they had to face OP companions (Gandalf, Legolas, Aragorn...)

And finally, Storylines and quests. I have read that you are positive when it comes to this, which is very nice. Do you have any ideas or plans yet? Shall storylines/quests be optional or non-optional?

Finally, I want to excuse myself for my poor english. I hope this mod really get to see the sunlight  :grin:
  7. SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Tüfekçi Başı said:
    Battle of Five Kings is great. I don't like easily a mod. But I really enjoy your mod.

I'm waiting for the Red Wedding. Is it in mod? Or am I waiting in vain?
    You are not the only one, but I think that's not going to happen (sadly) because of the coding required. Not to mention that it seems like following the storyline isn't highly valued by the creators and the average "follower" - You have a GoT World with the accurate factions and some quests, and off you go. I wish to point out that the work made so far is amazing, though
  8. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

May I ask if greater quests revolving around the main events in the story are going to be implemented? Defending/attacking Kings Landing for an example where you could side with either Jofferey or Stannis, or what about the Red Wedding?  :iamamoron: :shifty:
  9. SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

May I ask if greater quests revolving around the main events in the story are going to be implemented? Defending/attacking Kings Landing for an example where you could side with either Jofferey or Stannis, or what about the Red Wedding?  :iamamoron: :shifty:

EDIT: Am I the only guy frowning at the high promotion costs for the soldiers in this mod? And archers range is ridiculously short
  10. Factions near my own nation become hostile for no reason

Well, that is exactly what I have done. I am not joking, the nearby factions become hostile towards me for no reason, I have done nothing and there is nothing written in the reports. Everything starts with that the kursi/Pruteni starts running from me, and when I am weak enough, they attack me and my relationship towards this hostil nation detoraits. And I do usually have to pay some lord a fine to make peace, as if I was some outlaw!

EDIT: My faction is not even at war with these factions by the way, thats why all this is so weird to me
  11. Factions near my own nation become hostile for no reason

So, I am having a problem with Prussians and Samagotians who suddenly become hostile to me for no reason, they are burning my villages and attacking me whenever I get in sight but there is no hostility towards me if you look in the notes, Factions Relations report. And they are not hostile to my...
  12. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Michadr said:
    Väktaren av Jämtland said:
    I am a vassal of the Realm of the Falcon and the zann dynasty has invaded and taken the Main Capital (Fountain Hall) and before that, I took a quest where I am supposed to bring a lady of another vassal to the Fountain Hall...and now when the other Falcon lords are in the middle of a fight to take the city back, I can not support them. I can only pass through the besiegers and into the city, like there was no war with the Zann. And the lady follows me into the tavern and is saying "The honourable emperor Zann the mandate of Heaven has agreed to let us return home to our families. We shall be departing shortly"
    ezgif-2669283550.gif

ezgif-2377666714.gif
    It is like I am not in war with the Zann, even if I am a vassal of the Falcon. Neither Zann patrols or warparties react to my presence in the campaign map, they dont run or attack me.
    Your images aren't showing.
    Are you able to finish the quest?
    No, I am not able to finish the quest. I am stuck, and I will fix the pictures when I get in front of my stationary PC
  13. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

I am a vassal of the Realm of the Falcon and the zann dynasty has invaded and taken the Main Capital (Fountain Hall) and before that, I took a quest where I am supposed to bring a lady of another vassal to the Fountain Hall...and now when the other Falcon lords are in the middle of a fight to take the city back, I can not support them. I can only pass through the besiegers and into the city, like there was no war with the Zann. And the lady follows me into the tavern and is saying "The honourable emperor Zann the mandate of Heaven has agreed to let us return home to our families. We shall be departing shortly"
    ezgif-2669283550.gif

ezgif-2377666714.gif
    It is like I am not in war with the Zann, even if I am a vassal of the Falcon. Neither Zann patrols or warparties react to my presence in the campaign map, they dont run or attack me.
  14. Lady won't depart at occupied town

Hey guys, the old problem is gone but there is another issue.

I am at day 175, I am a vassal of the Realm of the Falcon and the zann dynasty has invaded and taken the Main Capital (Fountain Hall) and before that, I took a quest where I am supposed to bring a lady of another vassal to the Fountain Hall...and now when the other Falcon lords are in the middle of a fight to take the city back, I can not support them. I can only pass through the besiegers and into the city, like there was no war with the Zann. And the lady follows me into the tavern and is saying "The honourable emperor Zann the mandate of Heaven has agreed to let us return home to our families. We shall be departing shortly"

Any fixes for this problem? :ohdear:
Back
Top Bottom