Recent content by UsainVanRudisha

1. UsainVanRudisha

The Oceanic (OC) Battle Server, a petition from our community.

And big thanks to TW and @Dejan for giving us custom servers! Its massively appreciated and we’re having a lot of fun
  2. UsainVanRudisha

Sadly I am of the same mind as Vaim and his eloquent thoughts he has shared with us. Not only have the people who started this thread tried to seize power from the community at the first given opportunity but they have also decided that they, for some reason have moral superiority even after a vulgar display of tyranny, banning all who speak out against such tyranny.

I feel that if we were to get the wheels rolling for an OCE community we should let those who are respected by all push the figurative wheelchair of this crippled community. I know most of those who are respected have most likely abandoned any hope for this game since it's release but maybe some will see this thread. As Vaim mentioned old admins like RomaN or ACC1, maybe even people like Goris, HPcrafter100, Gondor or Hikkupz would be good choices.

So to taleworlds it is a good idea to give us OCE servers but try to find people who are willing and able to STAND up for the community as a whole and not use it to serve their personal power interests. There are good choices out there but this should be taken into careful consideration and choose someone who is old to the community and knows the culture and people around it.
    Dimos is this your alt?

I don’t know what you’re on about with “ wheelchair” and crippled community”, The OCE Bannerlord community has never been stronger, and there’s even better days ahead.

The OCE community will no longer be a cultural cesspit of racism, homophobia, and sexism. If that’s a problem for you, kindly leave us alone - we don’t want you.

I have no personal power interests, I’m simply doing a job not many would actually want. Most of the community leadership has been doxxed, myself included. This leadership thing isn’t a fun task for the most part, but we do it because we love the game, it’d be a lot easier to just sit on my hands and twiddle my thumbs. The gratification of this role comes from being able to coordinate events and experiences that make the game better for everyone.

You talk about wanting someone “old to the community”: We have Oldman, Kaewyn, Arctanas, and Xaime, all 10+ year veterans of the game. By “old to the community” do you mean you want a racist, toxic, sexist, and homophobic leadership? It sounds like that’s what you want.

Go make your own “community” if you think you can do a better job, just stay away from us.

GOYG/NRMN’s days in the game are numbered, you can’t just buy infinite game keys like in Warband, that will burn holes in your pockets this time.
  3. UsainVanRudisha

Let's not clutter this thread with nonsense propaganda, be that from one or the other side. If you have issues with each other deal with them via PMs.
    Any more derailment of this thread will follow with more warning points and mutes.
    + 1 cheers mate
  4. UsainVanRudisha

Our rate of growth is insane! More clans and players are returning, please help us out TW
  5. UsainVanRudisha

Resolved 12 Players can't login after Captain Clan Match crash

Are we going to get any acknowledgement from TW? we can't play the game we paid for a run a community for. Players affected by this are partially responsible for the resurgence in the OCE region - we make the game better for everyone in OCE.
  6. UsainVanRudisha

Resolved 12 Players can't login after Captain Clan Match crash

+1
    I'm one of the players affected. I believe this issue has impacted the BTL Captain Mode clan before.

Steam ID: 252556752
  7. UsainVanRudisha

+ 1 !!!!

The OCE community is off to a great start and growth is only going to continue to snowball from here, we would really appreciate any extra help we can get from the TW team.

Thanks to all the clan leaders, clan players, and my fellow community council members the OCE community is stronger than ever.
  8. UsainVanRudisha

OC Battle servers rarely up, Siege gone completely, refresh/lobby simulator. Please let us play your game...

The OCE Bannerlord scene has been kept alive by a handful of dedicated players, battle allowed that handful of players to grow massively, but with only 1 map and the same faction matchup every time it’s getting rather stale (Sturgia vs Vlandia is the most unbalanced matchup too)

That’s not even mentioning the lack of servers. The dedicated community I helped build and have run for over a year was built upon Siege, and now we can’t even play our favourite game mode because it’s been missing for 2 weeks and the developers haven’t even responded to our reports of it’s disappearance.

I can personally deal with the game crashing/having to alt f4 after every battle, it’s temporary. This dedicated, hardcore OCE community needs to have consistent battle servers and siege servers online, because right now having only 2 TDM and 2 Duel servers is killing the hype train that Battle mode gifted us with.

NOT TO MENTION THAT 2 YEARS AFTER RELEASE WE STILL DON’T HAVE SKIRMISH OR CAPTAIN.

We love your game and we just want to play it. Who do we have to bribe to get our own community server?
  9. UsainVanRudisha

OC Battle - end game crash - increase wins

+ 1

We had 76 players on during the peak of our event, having these crashes slows momentum massively and players who crash often don’t return.

A best of 5 or 10 would be fantastic, we just want to be able to play for more than a few minutes without having to alt+f4 the game.

More f1 f3, less alt f4!
  10. UsainVanRudisha

Please fix battle servers for continuous play ASAP

We appreciate the work you guys have done to give us battle servers, but the battle servers in OCE (and I assume other regions too) keep crashing at the end which causes us to be stuck on the same factions and map forever. Also, often after a match the battle server changes to another game mode so we're waiting like 10-15 mins for the other mode to finish before it goes back to battle. Can we please get a fix for battle ASAP, either:

1. Fix the crashing at the end so it can move onto the next maps/factions
    2. Make a permanent battle server so it stops switching between game modes with no battle server up at times
    3. Increase round limit above Bo5 so the games last considerably longer

We're really enjoying it so far but this issue makes it really frustrating and stops some from playing more than a couple matches. Would be much appreciated, thanks.

EDIT: Rewrote thread to include the points others pointed out, with other solutions.
    + 1

Could we at least have TW manually give us different factions?

The Vlandia vs Sturgia match up is 90% of games in siege and TDM already, and we’re bored to death of it.

This must be possible since the CN battle server is always Battania vs Vlandia, so other factions can be the default ones.

I’d suggest:
    Empire vs Battania
    Empire vs Aserai
    Empire vs Khuzait
    Aserai vs Khuzait

We’re kinda over Vlandia and Sturgia for now.
  11. UsainVanRudisha

Thanks for the OCE Battle mode server

Hey Taleworlds, thanks so much for the OCE battle mode server, you have made our wishes come true! However there is a small issue: team damage is disabled. Team damage is actually a mechanic many in our community have been looking forwards to. Again, thanks so much for the server, and if you...
  12. UsainVanRudisha

Please change an OCE server to battle mode

The OCE community cannot be ignored any longer, and frankly, it's ridiculous that we have been neglected for so long.

It would take next to no effort for TW to help us out. We have players willing to chip in their own money for a community server. Please devs, we just want to be able to play your game.
  13. UsainVanRudisha

Oceania Servers

This post is on behalf of the OCE community, and other neglected communities. The purpose of this post is to receive a definitive answer from the devs as to why the OCE region (among others) continues to be neglected; we have no captain mode, no skirmish, and no battle mode. We have no...
Back
Top Bottom