Recent content by Patchouli Knowledge

1. Patchouli Knowledge

Female troops and same Same-sex marriage

The illiterate replies to this thread are 1000 times dumber than the original post.
  2. Patchouli Knowledge

Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

Seeing as it's the world's first, I doubt more than a few people have tried it.
    But I i magine it's the future of meat - and other types of food, especially junk.

0f79h.jpg
    BAdU3.gif

nrDAC.jpg

cHxre.gif

TSGrA.jpg

Did you write the astonishingly homophobic gay Chinese guy in Beyond Mankind?
  3. Patchouli Knowledge

Iron Chieftain: Simulated RTS and Citybuilder

100,000 units on screen or I leak your discord messages to kotaku
  4. Patchouli Knowledge

Estimated release is now Q2/2022

Yes agreed. I'm happy to hear they aren't going to just release a half-finished utter mess for the modders to try and fix.
    They already released the game as a half-finished utter mess except that the modding tools are too broken for anyone to fix anything.
  5. Patchouli Knowledge

Bannerlord was a grift

The early access release of a game *is* the release. Leaving early access usually results in almost no uptick in sales. A lot of indie companies have gone out of business because they didn't realise that.
  6. Patchouli Knowledge

SP - General African Inspired Faction

Man, this is some weak bait. Very poor showing.
  7. Patchouli Knowledge

SP - General Elect a Bannerlord fans representative

I don't play or like the game but I'm willing to take up the mantle.
  8. Patchouli Knowledge

Every claim you've made has been proven wrong and you simply respond by moving the goal posts and making more false claims.
  9. Patchouli Knowledge

these are both examples of stone age technology as both of the cultures hadn't advanced to the point where they had become self sufficient iron workers

This isn't correct. There were massive iron foundries in West and Central Africa during the European middle ages. One iron-smelting town in Burkina Faso produced 50,000 tons of slag between roughly 1100 and 1300 (generally the amount of slag produced by iron smelting is about a third of the crude iron generated). Another site in Benin produced 200,000 tons of slag between about 1000 and 1600. There are other known sites all over the Sahel.

Here's a paper on one of them:

Not to mention during the European Renaissance Benin was producing some of the most elaborate bronze art ever created. Not exactly what I'd call "stone age"
  10. Patchouli Knowledge

now tell me what they made and what evidence of it they are basing that assumption on. the bar is lowered when it comes to african history, many of it is spoken in vagueries and assumptions. for all we know the evidence could be a camp fire with some iron infused rocks nearby. meanwhile we have specifics in asia and europe, like the kaskan hittites in 14th century bc, which was found in the form of swords and spears, a example of which we still have today, so where is the evidence of your west african iron?
    A grave mound in Burkina Faso dated to about 1000 BCE contained an iron sword and 8 iron spearheads and another grave at the same site dated to 1300 BCE contained an iron spear. Furthermore there are irons objects found in Oboui in the Central African Republic indisputably carbon-dated to 2343 to 1900 BCE. These are just a few examples.

11. Patchouli Knowledge

SP MP Musket Era Sword & Musket [Napoleonic Wars - Bannerlord Mod Project]

Hello, the 45e was stationed in Spain so it's normal, there was no longer any organization for the uniforms there. Nevertheless the recruits of 45e were from 1813 equipped with Bardin, so on the whole we are good. In all cases, French uniforms in Spain are messy. To simplify the work we must follow the Bardin regulations of the time. I hope you understand. Cordially.
    Only the 1st battalion was in Spain in 1813 and 1814 and that battalion had been transferred to the new 42nd regiment by August, 1814.
  12. Patchouli Knowledge

Kinda nitpicky, but the 45e probably never received the 1812 uniform. An inspection of the regiment on August 1st, 1814 showed that they were still in the pre-1812 uniform and there's no record of them ordering new uniforms until June, 1815, which obviously didn't get delivered before Waterloo.
  13. Patchouli Knowledge

There was no regiment called the "2nd Coldstream Guards" by the way.
Back
Top Bottom