Recent content by urugamer5

1. urugamer5

Poor game performance

R200??? Its not the same a r9 290 than a r5 240
    Well u have to see this game as a next gen console game, for medium u need a really good hardware
  2. urugamer5

What hardware components do I need to upgraded to make bannerlord run smoother?

well that videocard its kinda very low for bannerlord no matter whats specs say so, yes u have a lot to upgrade!
    i mean its not a bad card but we are entering new gen, so for new gen its kinda low!
  3. urugamer5

Very very low FPS on normal PC

Awesome megafreezes make the game completely unplayable. FPS does not rise for more than 15, every few seconds a megafreeze occurs, as a result of which, I get only 2-3 FPS for 3-8 seconds. What's the catch? In all other games, everything is fine with me. I have 1060 6GB, Ryzen 2700X and 8GB of DDR4 RAM. How to deal with it?
    well the most important thing, at what configuration are u playing? that could make the hole diference
  4. urugamer5

Mods

its amazing, well this comunity its big as ever. I have like 15 mods with me XD and yep probably taleworld will take a lot of them
  5. urugamer5

All thrust attacks should be couchable

agree, kill a horse with a spear should be easy, i think i tried like 10 times just hiting it a little
  6. urugamer5

FYI: there are mercenaries to hire in taverns

I wonder if thug tier 3 is even good XD
  7. urugamer5

Performance Doesn't Seem to be Improving

And will not improve for tommorrow XD
  8. urugamer5

Let's talk about Sturgia

Me too, was planning make sturgia my next play through because didnt see them in all my campaign haha
  9. urugamer5

Speed of caravans

There is a mod to slow them :iamamoron:
  10. urugamer5

Ideal graphic settings for this rig.

i recomend go to low setting with 200 battlles, yet even a rx 580 cant handle medium, so if low its not consistent u need try very low
  11. urugamer5

Control Your Allies After Death mod

Tired of quit a battle because u died in the first 2 secounds? XD Didnt tried yet btw, hope it work fine https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/407?tab=posts
  12. urugamer5

It's really laggy. I finally made some videos to show. It's much worse if there's more troops, it can be as bad as about 2 fps

15 fps??? We laught at 30 fps of consoles here :v
    this game is to be played with constant 60 fps
  13. urugamer5

Have been binge gaming since release :D

Yep imagin m&b 3 will be with vr :love:
  14. urugamer5

"Found own faction" missions have failed. Any way to fix that?

Not sure, there is some mods tgat accomplish the quest yet who know it they work with lost quest, thwy are in nexus
  15. urugamer5

Last patch 1.0.10 Destroyed my performance

Well when everyone was having fun i was testing hardware in custom battles and i tell u, medium need a lot of horse power..
    U guys need to see it as a next gen game, as probably will not arrive this gen of consoles
Back
Top Bottom