Recent content by urugamer

1. urugamer

About Diplomacy

not sure but, probably.
  2. urugamer

Marshall election?

the usual way is ask to a lord "what the kingdom doing?" or some like that then he could say "we attacking X fortress", then he will say perhaps "but im not agree with that strategy", then appear a dialog to say" u think X should not be the marshal?" and if u have a bit of relationship with the lord he will answer u and new election for marshall starts.
  3. urugamer

518 men is this possible or is it a bug??

if there is a very small faction could happen to be so bit to be more protected, i think the devealopers talked about that
  4. urugamer

So what's next?

the next to do is w8 for mount and blade bannerlord  :lol:
  5. urugamer

new kingdom... need information.

here some tips:
    the first castle or town u conquer if u are making a new kingdom u cant let it unassigned, the AI automatically set it to be own by the player and all the fiefs surrounding. I think that is a bug from native because vassals will not join u if u dont have unassigned fiefs, so, the best thing to do at the start is to share the first fiefs with ur companions so u can have vassals quick and extra armies. Then when u capture the secound castle or city then (like other say) will appear u an option after the sige to "decide later who u will assign the castle" and u can and u should choose it because with unassigned fieds (maybe more better idk at all) more lords of other kingdoms will join u.
  6. urugamer

How do you become a vassal?!

in brutallity mod u cant, in normal game u need like 200 honor more or less and talk to the ruler of 1 of the kingdoms.
  7. urugamer

Brutality Mode

kabogh said:
    True, but 5 of them were companions in my party.
    yea, but i think the AI lords just want castles or cities or drop the relation later... the last 2 lords i switched to me i was far to give them land and arrived a msg of them asking a castle or more, if not they drop the relation like -40 points... i started another saved game and i tried give them a fief and the relation start decreasing constantly.
  8. urugamer

Brutality Mode

kabogh said:
    Never happened to me. I even have 8 vassals.
    ammm perhaps u don used the option to recruit the fief less lords and u just w8 to somebody switched to ur kingdom?

maybe is that option BUG, when u dont need to "talk in private" to them to recruit them!
  9. urugamer

Brutality Mode

i convinced some vassals with put fief to join me with this new option which convince him with out "talking in private", the strange is that every week or less time they lose 5 of relation with me, first i thought it was because i give a city to one, and then other ask me the same city and i give it again but no, i made some test and even if the city they ask u to join u is with out owner all decrease the relation with u very quickly...
    its impossible to maintain that pace, my 3 vassals lose like 20 of relation in just a few days. i wish to know if it is a BUG or what.
  10. urugamer

How to defeat Dark Knights?

they have 11 on power strike but they "weakness" its the defence same as the player...  the use lot of cavalry so which is good against infantry i guess that is why they kill u lol but put the infantry all together and closer each other in hold position an they will stop the horses, then attack to kill them all together from ground.
  11. urugamer

Bug Reports and Player Feedback

the Dark knight faction some members have like 800 prisoners with them in the field, idk know it it is bug but looks like  :lol:
  12. urugamer

Question regarding Auto garrison and Persuade lords.

hi, first of all sry my english suck but i will do my best XD quick question! I was reading some threads and i found 1 that say the auto garrison wasnt working, or was too slow, and not as the AI castles, is that true? the other regarding persuade lords, i wish to ask if it is like native...
  13. urugamer

Native Expansion and Diplomacy - what features do you want?

I want to say 1 thing about diplomacy, the option of threaten the other kingdom and try squeeze them some money or peace was a bit bug on diplomacy, when u had a new kingdom with no strength and u send companions to squeeze the other kingdoms or peace all fall in ur petitions almost always... was in a old revision of diplomacy idk if still like that...

good things can be added kind of diplomacy stuff or reworked can be: alliances, help in war, terms of surrendering or peace (can be fiefs, castles, etc), can send companions to persuade lords to join u and assistance that tell u which lord have no fief (edited: this idea was from this mod LOOOOL nice :grin:).

p.d.: im new in this mod and idk how it is the option of persuade the enemy lords when they are prisioners, hope it works a lot! but the options of send companions to persuade lords can be complementary anyway, in real life kings always send diplomatics to speak with other lords they didn't travel the world to convince them.

edited: yep im playing brutality mod and i just send peace to the Dark knights and they accepted with no demand, when i took the castle from them and i was with not so many men defending.
  14. urugamer

Player Suggestions and Feature Discussion

my suggestions are when u finish a battle with other lords at the end add u the increment of relation automatically as if u talk to them, the player take a castle and do battles in 0 secounds "gametime" and the AI take some time maybe be fair make the AI battles lot more fasters to make it fair, being a vassal of king with castle or city have a assistant that tell u which lords have no fiefs so u can go convince them and being a king will be great can send companions to persuade lords to join u ( this is diplomacy stuff). Maybe patrols u can make from ur own man by asking to them that cost X2, X3 wages and could help to u to attack, send them patrol, loot, etc, could be great to have a extra army if u have coin if u want to take a tough castle to become king.
  15. urugamer

Brutality Mode

Hi, well first of all great mod... brutality mod its very cool, balanced as "real" with out surgery, with out recruiting on fiefs are not urs, etc. Lot of cool things added since native as auto garrison, strong bandits, large kings party, etc. and the best performance in graphics of all mods i played.

Since this is a fair game i think, my suggestion is when u become King maybe have a extra party size as the AI kings, seams fair to me. Like when u vassal king gift u things, being a king should have benefits.
    Extra party size being king can be lot of useful to defend with out vassals at the start of the kingdom. (idk if its implemented or not in the player as in the AI)

edited: now im king and i see i can carry a hundred more,nice  :grin:
Back
Top Bottom