Recent content by Urist

1. Urist

The Game is a Mess

Reapy said:
    Some things were troubling that were mentioned like them wanting block delay, which is a question of responsiveness not gameplay imho. We already tried big block delay in warband beta, didn't we? It got taken out in like a week.

We had a field day about this back in Warband beta, yeah.
  2. Urist

What do you guys think of a stamina system in Bannerlord?

There could be a seperate sprint option that doubles effective athletics for a couple of seconds, has a longer cooldown and is not available for those with ranged weapons in the inventory. Pretty gamey though but nice to catch kiters. Stamina for fighting is bad though I think.

Against spammers there should be footwork, parries, chamberblocks and maybe new other mechanics to punish predictability. On the other hand just passively blocking all the time(excluding timed parries) should be punished as well and I'd give an aggressive player an advantage here in some way. Maybe at some point forcing the defender to do a parry because another block will be crushed through after an attack chain.
  3. Urist

Calling all germans for research

meanwhile-in-germany-600x521.png
  4. Urist

Dream height

Dream height: 6'4''
    Actual height: 6'3''
  5. Urist

Necromancy option in camp menu - need help to make it work !

I can't see your error message picture.
  6. Urist

B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Furok, are you planning to use WSE 3.0 for this mod? If yes, be sure to check out the agent_accellerate operation. It can be used for awesome knockback effects. Might be nice for the high end agents smashing low level scum to emphasise their superiority.
  7. Urist

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

Try out the agent_accelerate op, guys. Lot's of fun.
  8. Urist

Katana

Katana ohne Schild und zu Fuss: 2h-Skill
    Katana ohne Schild und auffem Pferd: 2h-Skill
    Katana mit Schild und zu Fuss: 1h-Skill
    Katana mit Schild und auffem Pferd: 1h-Skill

Das Handbuch schreibt den größten Mist. Am besten findet man sowas mit Testen raus. Mittels Char-Export mal 1hand-Skill auf 200 und 2h auf 0 setzten und Katana mit und ohne Schild schwingen. Dann 1h auf 0 and 2h auf 200 ändern und vergleichen.
  9. Urist

To those who are interested in playing C-rpg Mod.

The funny thing is cRPG higher ups ARE locking into the problem atm, trying to find solutions for AI hiring thingy and discussing it in irc. It is a difficult issue and we are working on it.

However the reason why Panos was banned (again) was not this thread. Chadz himself stated that several times. Panos just went too far countless of times, was repeately banned ingame and on the forums. After each unban he was told to change his attitude. He couldn't do that and fell back to his old behaviour soon. He just can't change.

And of course Grey and DRZ dominate Strategus because of them bribing us devs with massive amounts of money, women, etc. and not because of the fact that they are two giant, well organised moonspeak-zergs that happen to like each other.
  10. Urist

Javelinball!

crpg's rageball is based on javelinball.
  11. Urist

Post Difficult Questions Here

Dunno about pascal syntax but that looks fishy:
    if pr <> 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 then

maybe try

if (pr <> 1) AND (pr <> 2) AND (pr <> 3) AND (pr <> 4) then

or something like that.

In your code when you enter a 1, then it checks it,
    pr <> 1, WRONG
    goes to the next condition(because of OR)
    pr <> 2, CORRECT
    and goes into the menu error part.
    So the OR is wrong there. Has to be an AND.
  12. Urist

B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Upcoming WSE version will most likely include an agent_accelerate operation that allows stuff like knockback or just throwing agents around(for example on an on_agent_hit trigger). Might fit well in this mod for champions smashing puny standard units.
  13. Urist

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

To be fair, using different font sizes distracts a bit from the small part.
  14. Urist

OSP Code Combat Crude fragmentation grenade

You can do it with just removing/commenting out the blast damage part. Then only the fragments do damage. A bit of an limitation still is that only once per frame damage can be dealt to an agent so multible fragments hitting at the same time won't work. Hoping for WSE2 to change that but for now I like combining classic grenade blast damage and fragments.
  15. Urist

OSP Code Combat Crude fragmentation grenade

For fun I made a crappy excuse for an impact-triggered frag nade using the new add_missile operation and I thought I can as well share it. It's done as an item trigger in the items.py and uses 3 entries there, one for the fragments, one for the launcher of the fragments and finally the actual...
Back
Top Bottom