Recent content by Unit_3397

1. Unit_3397

SP - General Horse Call and Braver Horses

Plus +100
    I do so hope tale worlds implements a system for this later in early access. Many a times have I dismounted to pick up arrows or weapons and an archer has hit my noble steed thus making it gallop off into the sunset; this resulting in my death. xD

Regards.
    Unit_3397
  2. Unit_3397

SP - General Infantry should have access to deployable stakes to help deter calvary charges.

Many a people desire deployable defenses for troops, as you have stated for infantry/ archers vs cavalry, and noted in other posts, for crossbowmen with their massive shields.
    I plus +1 this idea wholeheartedly, but struggle to see how a fair system can be implemented so the AI can also make effective use of it.

I am getting sick of fights with Khuzaits and their horses, but changing soldier upgrades to both archer and pikemen have putting them into a circle or square formation been an effective countermeasure, as if a pikeman proceeds to 'lance' a horse, it stops its charge dead in its tracks.

Regards.
    Unit_3397
  3. Unit_3397

SP - General Multiple Loadouts

additional loadouts to choose before engaing in battle:
    1.Face them on foot:
    2. Face them mounted.
    Yes. Working alongside with 'One step ahead' perk (when fully implemented,) under tactics, could be able to assign your troops to their formations + choose the loadout you desire.

Warband used to implement battle chest so you can swap gears mid fight, could work like that too here.
    While I made good use of the chest feature during Warband play, It put a sense of unfairness over the AI, as you essentially had unlimited access to missiles, and if you are on horseback, you pretty much become "the boss that everyone hates & has trouble defeating."
    Perhaps a more fair approach, taleworlds could allow missiles to be lit up while pressing alt in-game so you can run around and pick them up with ease and add them to your quivers.

If you are in a siege, you can have drums filled with single arrows littered around both the defenders and attackers, so you have a massive supply when your quivers run dry. d

Regards.
    Unit_3397
  4. Unit_3397

SP - General Companion selection

I would imagine companions would get a revamp later in the development process, as it stands, the current list is a 'place holder' of sorts and as @Dr-Shinobi as stated, they have different traits that allow for every playstyle, including my favored bandit style >:3

Regards.
    Unit_3397
  5. Unit_3397

What Content Do You Want First?

I'd like to see the implementation of a form of a bank or at least a stash to 'hide wealth' from others, as the more wealth you amass, the more lords demand from you if you have successfully persuaded them (at least if you're at war with their current faction, I had a lord demand 1mill from my 1.19mill:wink: it was a solid nope and thus I fought and executed him as a result.

Regards.
    Unit_3397
  6. Unit_3397

Can't Marry, Bug or is there a solution?

I have never come across this issue. I always have a dialog with a lady's father after successfully persuading her. She moves to a city or castle if you own one, then take her into your party and over time you will get a dialog stating she has found out she is pregnant. if you keep her in your party, she keeps producing children for you after one is born. I got up to 4 children before i reset to a new playthrough.

Regards.
    Unit_3397
  7. Unit_3397

SP - General Major Battles of 200 warriors or more should have a small opening cinematic

Toggable off, but could be fun.
    I agree with Beau Vine, if it can be made a togglable function then I wouldn't mind it, but I know I would grow tired of it pretty quick. Especially if you're a 300 party strong vs 10 looters xD
  8. Unit_3397

SP - General Clan Armies - Let us form them

Plus +1

I forward this motion immensely, and can't help but feel it will be introduced later during early access development. :smile:

Regards.
    Unit_3397
  9. Unit_3397

SP - General Cut his ****ing head off!

Man, I miss out on so much being a vanilla scrub! I can't tell you why, but for all games, I've always disliked utilizing mods.

I hope tale words incorporate various popular mods into the game working alongside with the mod creators, even if they only get recognition or even better, turn it into a minor DLC with a % of the purchase going to the mod developer. I love game developers Keen for doing this :3

As for dismemberment, if not a mod, it could be introduced later on in production with a toggle box to turn the feature on and off; but i can't help but feel most players would have it enabled if it was properly optimized. :wink:

Regards.
    Unit_3397
  10. Unit_3397

SP - General Gain relation from nearby lords/notables for killing bandits

Plus +1

After the early game, there's almost no incentive to attack them, say for protecting trade routes, but even then you generally have a mass of income so it renders there no point.
    If they do not desire to introduce some form of reward for managing them later on in-game, I suppose hiring minor clans could do the trick, if you can assign them (if not already automatic) to deal with bandits & looters.

I am currently unaware of how the looter string is utilized, but if zone prosperity is high and no raids have occurred on zone villages, looter parties should no longer spawn or at least be significantly decreased.

Regards.
    Unit_3397
  11. Unit_3397

SP - World Map My suggestion to make hideouts more fun.

PLUS +1

My playstyle generally incorporates the deceitful & bandit approach to most dialog & prisoner options. Kill everyone that will not join me while it is within my capability.

During later stages of early access & production, it would be awesome to see more work done with bandits and hideouts; and even make them a kingdom you could potentially join/ take over

Bandit (or mercenary) kingdoms
    • can create armies
    • new dialog options relevant to playstyle, join or die, etc...
    • heavily based on fear doctrine (stronger negative traits keep bandits in check out of fear of killing them? morale boost for bandit type troops)
    • nobles joined by offer can over time betray and desert if not kept in check. (nobles with positive traits more prone to leave)
    • can capture castles
    • can create outposts/ fortresses
    • can duel or face off armies of current leaders to gain control of settlements/ troops
    • increased chance of sneaking into enemy cities
    • can overthrown enemy gangs in cities and station troops in their place for small income gain

Hideout [makeshift camp style]
    • 20-30 defenders
    • as currently is, uncoordinated defenses littered over a vast area
    • can send troops (please, it's getting tedious at this point running around in hideouts)
    • can stealth attack at night
    Outpost [cornidated camp style]
    • 40-80 defenders
    • (tents, small makeshift fences for livestock/ funnel defenses, cages for prisoners [props,] etc...)
    Fortress [Siege style]
    • 120-200 defenders
    • perhaps similar to a Roman stylist encampment, (Palisade & sand walls/walkways with watchtowers facing various directions)
    • light siege equipment and ladders to gain entry
    • expensive, act as a village for bandits with the ability to recruit bandit type soldiers based on what region?

Just slappin some ideas into the mix. :smile:

Regards.
    Unit_3397
  12. Unit_3397

SP - Battles & Sieges Allow aiming/firing crossbows when crouched.

Plus +1
    I believe or at least hope there will be more depth to the crouching feature as the game progresses through early access. I could, however, understand the limiting of the longbow varients to probit them from being used from a 'sneak*' position.

*Sneak feature working similar to couched lance damage, however, it only grants a bonus for the first shot in this stance if others witness the attack.

Regards.
    Unit_3397
  13. Unit_3397

SP - Battles & Sieges Issue - Sieges - Camera Angle

Greetings Nobles' I'd like to purpose a small (arguably insignificant) change in relation to siege camera mechanics. As it stands, once you engage in a siege your camera angle becomes locked on the horizontal axis and your ability to zoom out to look at your surroundings is significantly...
  14. Unit_3397

beep

beep
Back
Top Bottom