Recent content by UltimateCommander97

1. UltimateCommander97

The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

No, the Nightmare Cube is just a fun toy.
    to get to the faire, your character must go to the underworld gate of veidar with all achievements and materials necessary to avoid permadeath as well as ghostwood in your inventory. Be sure to read about the faire on the strategy guide before going!

Damn, now I need to get a new character because he isn't a fae.

Anyway thanks for the answer.

Is becoming a ghost so hard now? I reached level 13 with a new character and I try to get "killed" to trigger the event, but I always end up getting carried by my own men or just get captured.
  2. UltimateCommander97

The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

I always wondered if it's possible to reach the Faire via Nightmare Cube.
  3. UltimateCommander97

Poseidon vs Bloodfountain

tatrow said:
    Remember, you don't always have to worship something to be a good guy. Siding with the factions of Calradia independent of either of the "Big Players" is probably the goodest guy you can be.

I'll remember that, thanks for the advice.
  4. UltimateCommander97

tatrow said:
    Well, I'd hardly call Poseidon good. Remember, the Greek gods were made in man's flawed image.

I know they were assholes, I remember when Zeus punished Promethus for giving fire to mankind, but hey, still better than some crazy and demonic fountain who wants to destroy the world for no reason apparently, only "for the evulz".
  5. UltimateCommander97

Well now, I didn't expect that, I mean now you can join the good guys and help them against Evil for once. I'm truly happy to do that, I hope I'm not the only who thinks that. Jeez, it is the first time I feel that playing as the good guy is the way to go! It's funny to give necromancers and...
  6. UltimateCommander97

Who are the Slayers?

I am dreaming? After all these years a light in the darkness!
  7. UltimateCommander97

Ebony Gauntlet and Eventide

My snake army is raiding villages because why not!

You're gonna bow to the snake or we'll make you!
  8. UltimateCommander97

Starting a peasant revolt...

Ah_Zhou said:
    UltimateCommander97 said:
    It's almost harvesting season!
    Carry on then. :grin:

"Gets attacked by a bandit party"
  9. UltimateCommander97

Starting a peasant revolt...

It's almost harvesting season!
  10. UltimateCommander97

Bow to Azi Dahaka, and let us destroy Noldor and opposition!  :twisted:

She could use a champion, being the opposite of the player!
  11. UltimateCommander97

saerossaeros said:
    [quote author=sher]There's simply no information on this subject in current game and I feel no need to impose speculations as facts.
    The game is more than the game. As mentioned above there was an extension project called Aftermath, in which some people created low lore - fleshed out knighthood orders, their history and their relations; developed personalities for the lords and their families, filled gaps left incomplete by the game, made Pendor's politics more lively and realistic, including in its relations to foreign powers such as Veccavia and Mettenheim. All low-impact stuff. Some devs also participated in it and gave insights into what would be most reasonable direction to take, so it's not something we created out of nothing. There is indeed method in this madness.

Aside from that, the wiki also has information that isn't found within the game.

What's most important, I think, is to acknowledge that truth has many facets in Pendor and no report will be completely objective. What you read in the game is not what the devs are stating as true, but what the characters there believe to be true, and this includes their view of their history.

[quote author=UltimateCommander97]
    I always wondered, what's the point of joining them if we are supposed to be a good hero that needs to ally with the knife ears? I don't understand, we all know the Eventide are just the knighthood version and more organized heretics who secretely sacrifice people, while the others just hate noldor.[/quote]

As for the orders, both the Dawn and the Eventide have different views on how they should practice their religion. There are good and evil people within both of them - there are corrupted and non-corrupted Eventide knights, and there are sadistic and just Dawn knights.

The Ebony gauntlet isn't inherently evil, they are just human supremacists who see the Noldor as a threat. They are pretty hardcore actually, and you can imagine what kind of training they go through in order to be a match for the elves. They also have an oath of poverty. In roleplaying terms, you could join them and help the elves, faking an alliance, only to kill them once you find their location and become the king.
    [/quote]

Exactly, I still think that fanatic snake worshippers are better than the average elf.

Also, yeah Ebony is not evil, they're just humble humans that defend mankind from elves in my opinion.
  12. UltimateCommander97

Das Knecht said:
    That would be PoP 4, UltimateCommander. Just keep waiting. After PoP 3.7, who knows what will happen in the future? :wink:

Not that I'm saying it's going to happen. Just keeping up the hopes.

:razz:
    I appreciate your answer, I'll surely keep my hopes up for it  :grin:
  13. UltimateCommander97

Too bad you cannot help the snake cult, as you are meant to be follow the prophesy, that means they're the ultimate enemy, even worse than the heretics.

Wish you could get a closer look at their empire and their society.
  14. UltimateCommander97

The Ghost Machine - Poll: What Are You?

NorthWind said:
    Imagine if you could be a Vampire in real life :twisted:

I would hunt them down, always hated anything that isn't human.
  15. UltimateCommander97

The Philosopher Stone - Report Bugs Here

FlyingSpaghetti said:
    Not sure if it's a bug, but when the evil faction appear, evil faction lords seems to be friend with NPC necrolords but not the player, which cause two issues :

- first, sometime Evil lords engage battles allied with Necrolords, preventing player to help them
    - secondly, necrolord launch suicide attack against player : a acolyte army of 20 troops attacked my army of 115 troops  :???:

They're supposed to be their forces, since it will be Evil vs Calradia in a few days, but yeah, it's annoying, when you join them, they still chase you.
Back
Top Bottom