Recent content by Ulticane

1. Camping, and a few other things

I'm not sure about anyone else but there seems to be a lot of... missing things? How do you camp? Or is that not a thing in the game? How do you get tasks from Lords? There also seems to be essentially no dialogue options with lords; can't ask where people are for example. Can you not change...
  2. Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

I played another mod a while ago and I managed, using Morgh's editor, to decrease the amount of troops in castles while increasing the troops in Lord's parties. This made it easier to take castles but much harder to defend them and it made field battles more difficult too. The result was the most fun experience in Mount and Blade I had. Way more land was changing sides and it was a very fun challenge.

Sadly I can't remember how I did this. I think it had something to do with the kingdom_reinforcements... like either a b or c was only castle garrisons or something. Can anyone help me out on figuring this out so I can do it with Perisno?
  3. Troop Testing Script (TTS)

Leonion said:
    Ulticane,
    This cheat menu is present in 3.8.4 as 'official' (and it includes all the troops, afair), you didn't need to add this old code.
    Oh, where would I find it? Didn't see any option in the cheat menu. There's a few various troops in the vader menu but not all.
  4. Troop Testing Script (TTS)

Does work for me in 3.8.4!

I notice that 369 troops is the limit that appears, so a lot of troops aren't there. Which means that if I add a custom troop it won't be in there. Is there a way to remedy this?
  5. Remove 25% wound chance

Is there a way to tweak the game so that the initial 25% chance of a troop being wounded is removed? If not is there a way to change how much % chance surgery gives for a soldier not to die?
  6. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

xenomorf said:
    Ulticane said:
    Does anyone know of a list of tweaks made for Floris or A Clash of Kings? If not is there a link to how TweakMB edits the text files for each tweak?
    If I understand what you mean...
    So far for editing ACOK in TweakMB best option was choosing Floris Mod Pack 2.50 after selecting module. But with each next update number of available tweaks decreased. But there are still a few useful options left.
    I know but I'm looking for a way to do with through direct editing of the text files since TweakMB seems to work less with every update.
  7. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Does anyone know of a list of tweaks made for Floris or A Clash of Kings? If not is there a link to how TweakMB edits the text files for each tweak?
  8. No Town requirement for chancellor

I've managed to figure it out myself, for anyone interested:

dlga_dplmc_talk_staff:dplmc_talk_appoint_chancellor 69631 477  7 2147483680 2 144115188075857197 0 2133 2 1224979098644774912 0 6 3 1224979098644774913 648518346341351446 648518346341351483 521 3 1224979098644774913 7 360287970189639680 2133 2 1224979098644774912 1 3 0 31 2 1224979098644774912 1 I_want_to_appoint_a_chancellor.  484  0 NO_VOICEOVER

The red '2' is where the change needs to be made. The 541 should be changed to a 521. This is in conversation.txt.
  9. No Town requirement for chancellor

How could I tweak the game so that the chancellor doesn't require you to have a town? I assume I'd have to change something in conversations.txt probably in this line: dlga_dplmc_talk_staff:dplmc_talk_appoint_chancellor 69631 477  7 2147483680 2 144115188075857197 0 2133 2 1224979098644774912 0...
  10. Idea of how to make the end game more challenging/fun

Latis the Darkgryphon said:
    Ulticane said:
    This may require a lot of work but it would be cool to have an option to invade other lands, such as Veccavia to take back Boardice's throne.
    Yeah we will, but certainly not in this mod :fruity:
    Do I smell standalone game? :eek:
  11. Idea of how to make the end game more challenging/fun

This may require a lot of work but it would be cool to have an option to invade other lands, such as Veccavia to take back Boardice's throne.
  12. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

novembermike said:
    MitchyMatt said:
    Fierdsvain are losing the bow and are getting a dedicated crossbow line and spear unit.

Let me know if I should ask this in a different thread but what's the plan to differentiate Fierdsvain from Empire with this? Obviously there's more to units than the broad role they occupy but from descriptions it kind of sounds like the armies are converging.
    Oh god no not more crossbow bolts in my face...
  13. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Marius hired an adventuring company, and normally you only get the option to fight them or if you have captured their leader, release them for a reward. In open field you only get a "Surrender or die" option.

However, Marius held a feast and the leader was in side the castle. When I talked to him he gave me a story: https://gyazo.com/ed76d0697fa140d1f8f2caeb7b91e9af

Asking for more led him to talking about how he kills people in a very sick way. I was wondering, is there another way to trigger this dialogue with other adventuring companies or any hero lead minor faction?
  14. Idea of how to make the end game more challenging/fun

You could restrict yourself to a one man army. You can't attack a castle/town by yourself (the game literally prevents you, think you need at least 5 soldiers), so you'll have to make a vassal marshal and rely on them to take objectives. You'll also have to rely on vassals for soldiers since you will have none.
  15. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

SpectralKnight said:
    Serazu said:
    As almost everything in life, the longer one works on something, the better the result.

That said, the current release is the easiest one in years. Lord recruiting definitely needs work. The easiest solution would be something in the likes of you-cannot-recruit-lords-with-less-than-50-relations-with for instance.

Even if nothing is done, the current issue of defeated lords flocking at the pc's hall should definitely be addressed.

I could not believe how easily my kingdom was empowered in my last playthrough.

I will agree that it is wayyy to easy to recruit a defeated lord.
    The relations boost after battles has something to do with it.
    I do not even have to try to get good relations with lords in the faction i am fighting in. Pretty much 60% of them will insta join my faction if i defeat them after 100-200 days of having a decent army and fighting with them.

I started my own faction and expected to valiantly defend my relm through tough siege battles against a superior foe.
    Decided to go lord hunting for some honour, ended up recruiting most of them.
    Then my faction eliminated the former faction without my help.
    Had an "oh" moment.
    I was just hoping for peace and i ended up with 3 towns.
    How easily they go to your Kingdom depends on a lot of factors. If the faction is strong it will take 30+ relation to recruit lords. If the faction is near dead and the Lords start hating their King it'll be much easier. The only difference between native and PoP is that it's less luck related in PoP. The Native way to recruit lords is TERRIBLE. A lord could love you and despise his King and love everything you said but still not defect.
Back
Top Bottom