Recent content by Ulfkarl

1. Ulfkarl

Suggestion Mesh Editor Make item_holster xsl Possible or remove the need to refer to above item_holster files

if this is fixed it would save a lot pain in the ass for modders to make their mods compatible with other important mods, and users will be grateful, please taleworlds!
  2. Ulfkarl

Resolved Battania related bodyproperties data seems to be hardcoded.

2023 almost, 2024 now and still this is an issue, did you find any workaround?

IT IS NOT RESOLVED
  3. Ulfkarl

Documentation Sound Modding Sound & Music

still no way to add sound variation for the same event?
  4. Ulfkarl

I'm having issues with fire arms. I've added the custom sound to the animations, but I am now running into a few issues.

1. Knowledge based - How do I get the sounds to sound muted with distance or add reverb?
    2. Limitations - After a certain number of firearms go off in large battles, eventually all of the firearms sounds muted. Any ideas?

If anyone is interested in taking a look, you can see the mod here: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2742?tab=description
    I think you need to specify if your sounds are 3d inside your module_sounds.xml, you have to write "false" on is_2d="true"

<module_sound name="example/combat/hit" is_2d="true" sound_category="mission_combat" path="example_sound_modders.ogg" />
  5. Ulfkarl

this guide does not cover the proper way to replace existing /mission/combat/ sounds for new ones, is it even possible to do it? no one has done that since 2020 why do devs hate sound modding?
  6. Ulfkarl

How to replace sounds in BANK files?

Taleworlds needs to give full mod support for sound and music events. We were able to do this without any problems in the old versions, but unfortunately, we were unable to do such things in the recent updates. I hope they take a constructive step in this regard, because I think the new sounds will be good for the mods and the mods will be reflected better.
    yes, Imagine big mods like kingdoms of arda where you have to replace screams and voices to orc voices, troll sounds, wargs, etc.
  7. Ulfkarl

Real recorded combat sounds

I just finished my first mod, special thanks to: bestmods168, Reus, hunharibo from the official discord Mount & Blade Modding https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/3765
  8. Ulfkarl

Help Creating a Sound Mod to Replace Voiceovers

same problem here, 2022 and still not a fix for this?
  9. Ulfkarl

voice.assets.bank modding

we need a fix for this, I am having the same problem while trying to enhance the combat sounds
  10. Ulfkarl

How to replace sounds in BANK files?

I replaced some combat sounds to make my game more immersive and realistic, I used the fmod bank tool to export the combat assets BANK file, then replaced some wavs and rebuilt but I am getting a fatal error. The files have the same names they had before, what did I miss? How to replace them...
  11. Ulfkarl

I need help I want to replace existing combat sounds in the BANK files, is there a guide for that?

Can anyone give me an example of code for the module_sounds.xml to play mission_combat sounds?
  12. Ulfkarl

An open letter from the Kingdoms of Arda team, and the total-conversion mod community

the only reason I still play the game sometimes are the mods, the vanilla game sucks and it is boring, mods keep this game alive, I need more, please taleworlds, support your modders, we the players need the mods
  13. Ulfkarl

SP Native Realistic Battle Mod

I love you, this mod combined with serve as a soldier is a whole new game better than the original
Back
Top Bottom