Recent content by ulb

1. ulb

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Really can't wait for this. Please keep us informed :smile:
  2. ulb

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Can't wait for the final release :smile:
  3. ulb

SP Native Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment (v0.96.3 for Warband 1143+WSE)-patch for 115x

Caba`drin said:
    Other updates:
    ulb said:
    Here is the savegame : http://www.filefactory.com/file/c3afe9c/n/test_savegame.rar

Anyway the stutter is exactly (more or less) every 0.5s so i think you just found the problem.

UPDATE : Seems like there is no stuttering in sieges (tested on 350 vs 350).
    Thanks for this. Confirmed that this what is causing the 'stutters' (though different in effect than the graphics driver-caused stock Warband stutter that some folks face)...starting approximately at a battle size of around 200 on my machine. So...am working on ways to improve the data gathering code, either to use the agent^2 loop less frequently or to limit the range of the agent^2 loop itself. Might take a bit to fully optimize...and I'm not certain I can guarantee it will be possible to get smooth at a battle size of 400.

Thanks a lot for the time you will be spending on it :smile:

I'll be waiting in the shadow patiently.
  4. ulb

Increased party limit (player & AI lords) and Morale.

That look difficult to do for a non-phyton-speaking-user :grin:

What i did until now i did it whit "experimentation" on the source. Thanks a lot for your help :smile: Now that i've a clue on how to do it i can start working on it.
  5. ulb

Can you tell me please where to edit for countering low lord ai morale?
  6. ulb

Thanks a lot you made my day :smile:

I suppose that ai lords don't have the same issue as they don't use morale at all? Or this script effect both player and ai?
  7. ulb

Please i really need help on this one. I'm tryng to figure it out by my self but having an hard time.
  8. ulb

Hi everyone. I'm pretty new to modding, im just creating a little modification for my personal use. I've increased parties limit almost doubling the sizes but now im strugling whit the morale as having too mutch troops lower it too mutch. Where do i have to look for the script that link number...
  9. ulb

SP Native Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment (v0.96.3 for Warband 1143+WSE)-patch for 115x

My spec :

Phenom 2 x4 965 @4ghz (2.8ghz northbridge)
    8gb ddr3 1333 ram
    560ti 1gb vga

I've no "real" savegame as for solving that i've tried several reinstall of the game. That's cause this mod is really amazing and i can't stand playng whitout it. I can give you one of the savefile i use for testing (me +500man vs 500 looters/searaider). Would that be enough for the testing? Or you need a formation-using-lord for that? Anyway i can assure you that the situation would be the same.

Here is the savegame : http://www.filefactory.com/file/c3afe9c/n/test_savegame.rar

Anyway the stutter is exactly (more or less) every 0.5s so i think you just found the problem.

UPDATE : Seems like there is no stuttering in sieges (tested on 350 vs 350).
  10. ulb

Hello.
    I would have a question about performance drop i've experienced.

After a LOT of testing i've discovered that PBOD  cause stutturing (heavy one) during battles. A 200vs200 battle whit pbod would be almost unplayable, otherwise i can play even 400vs400 smootly no matter witch mod do i use. I've tried to untick EVERY mod options but nothing changed.

Now i'm wondering what can cause such a huge performance drop. If it was just a little bit i could understand (cause of the more complex AI/formations i think) but not something like that :sad:

Thanks a lot for the help.
  11. ulb

SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Bismarck as you are an experienced modder i would use a little of your wisdom.

Starting from NMC (of course .. what else :smile: ) i've raised the maximum number of man per party (AI and player), now im strugling whit the "recruitement/reinforcement".

I've modified "kingdom_reinforcement" vanilla values by x5 and now obviously every lords/town/castle starts whit a lot of troops. The question is will they keep up? After a battle will the town(and so lords) reinforce effectively or i have to modify something else?

Thanks a lot and keep up the good work :smile:
  12. ulb

Is there any chance to have a 1.0 whitout PBOD? The WSE version of it makes my game performance so bad :sad:
  13. ulb

Can't wait to try it :smile:

Are you still using the non-WSE version of PBOD?
  14. ulb

Yes. El arte de la guerra siege fix add more ladder/tower to the native scene and i think alter the meshes so AI behave way better. It's included in other mods also like Floris.

Anyway i've just managed to discover that whit any other mod that include PBOD i'll lag a lot more (I've high end pc, im talkin about strange stutter not regular performance issue) but whit your version of it, it's smooth as native. That's AMAZING. Please if you are using some kind of modified pbod version try to keep that in future version.

15. ulb

Can't wait for the newer version! :smile:
Back
Top Bottom