Recent content by uio0000

1. uio0000

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Somebody said:
    Garrison = the troop is a member of the center, which is just a static party.
    so technically I can just use party_count_members_of_type to count number of the wanted troop in the garrison, if its greater than 1 I can be sure the desired troop is in garrison...
  2. uio0000

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

is there a way to check if certain kind of troop is in garrison(by troop_id), that is defined in header_operation?
    or do I have to write my own script?
  3. uio0000

know what would have kept this mod alive?

Slawtering said:
    You can include new animations so I've no idea where you have gotten that from
    and you do realize william's being gone for a while. the updates would not wait for him.
  4. uio0000

know what would have kept this mod alive?

nilloc93 said:
    making Japan more powerful
    u know what would of, if the m&b engine didn't have that many limitations,William had complained on multiple occasions that things hard coded in the engine(For example.If i remember correctly,u cannot include new animations,instead, you can only replace existing ones) are in the way when he was developing features for the mod.so instead of spending the effort creating content/function within the limitaion of the engine like most other mods,william had to overcome those limitations first , it wasn't about the number of new feature or the number of new items,like most other mods.what impressed people was the few,and amazing technical breakthroughs we saw with China Battlefield,along with such an exotic theme that no other modders had in mind.
    However there is only so much one man could do, at the time, it seems like William was on his own, he's navigating through the theme of modern warefar-fighting with automatic firearms, the use of explosives, modern day tactics.no one has tried this before, many of us follwed his foot-step,and utterly fails, it is hard trying to make features with an engines thats not designed to support those features.
  5. uio0000

WilliamBerne isnt dead

WilliamBerne said:
    OK, you got me.  :wink:

I'm neither dead nor harmed in any way. I came back here rarely since I moved on to other things. It was like knowing that you still love your ex, you will always try to avoid meeting her/him, cause the fact that you 2 won't be together to the end hurts you every time when the meeting happens.
    Now I think I might find a way of continuing this mod somehow. But don't get excited now, it's just a long shot, please don't have false hope.

Anyway, I'm happy that this mod is still capable of enjoying people, and you guys still remember me :grin:
    this is a mircale!
    the respect man said:
    What is happening to the mount & blade forums? The person that spread this william is dead crap is either 3/4 retards or just a troll... :roll:
    look it started out as a joke, but since william wasn't on for years, the joke gained momentum and ppl started taking it seriously
  6. uio0000

WWII for 1.011 Question, urgent

What do you think?
    If William decides to release the source code he would of done it a along time ago.
  7. uio0000

We have great news!

MasterBigAb said:
    uio0000 said:
    Plan's changed, I've takin charge of the conversion and that previous team have been disbanded.
    I would need help from someone who can deal with map icons and scene.That seems to be the most important issue at hand.

Hmm, so u finished work on weapon effects, sounds and troops?
    Good question,see, since I ain't got no source code/working editor, I have to manually copy and paste codes/transfer mod resources between the multiplayer warband version and the singleplayer 1.011 version and sometimes make my own changes,which still doesn't always work out.
  8. uio0000

We have great news!

The Bowman said:
    I have it, partially, just needs some corrections. Anyways, I think my current mod conversion is far better than of the whole bunch of noobs that gathered on the Chinese forum. I'll show you some battle screenshots soon. :razz:
    Its not about the battle features,thats what the previous chinese team have been workin on.
    Right now i have the Baggage officer bribes feature,weapons production/arming,village management,etc......
  9. uio0000

We have great news!

vahadar said:
    Glad to see some people are working back on (this) mod, i hope that the new version will be awsome. The single fact its for warband is already awsome :smile:

If you need any help ask (well with the map at least^^)
    Plan's changed, I've takin charge of the conversion and that previous team have been disbanded.
    I would need help from someone who can deal with map icons and scene.That seems to be the most important issue at hand.
  10. uio0000

We have great news!

gaham1 said:
    uio0000 said:
    gaham1 said:
    That if he is actually dead. You decide "lets just steal this guys stuff LOL!" If he isnt dead...your going to be facing a lawsuit.
    lololol,funny westerners and their pathetic copyright laws
    Westerners? Why does your sig say you live in canada :neutral:

MasterBigAb said:
    gaham1 said:
    That if he is actually dead. You decide "lets just steal this guys stuff LOL!" If he isnt dead...your going to be facing a lawsuit.

U don't have to like the news, and these guys are NOT stealing anyone's work.
    They are just continuing on WilliamBerne's legacy, trying their best to revive this mod.

Unlike u who don't give a damn about the mod's future, they decided to spend their
    blood sweat and tears on something which they loved. And they are not only doing
    it for themselves, but for the community which really wish to play this mod again.

And yeah, what u said about facing lawsuit just shows how pathetic u are, who the
    hell would sue others for mods??

I fully support this mod team and wish them to remake the mod in all its glory!
    Lots of people sue over stealing content. I just hate how he is like I dont care about permission for this mod Screw copyright and other peoples hardwork.
    I m not deciding anything or part of any dev team.
    I m just passing on whats going on in the Chinese forums, if u got a problem with how i put it, too bad.
    Oh, and with copyright in the way, we would never had anything done in the first place.
  11. uio0000

We have great news!

gaham1 said:
    lololol,funny westerners and their pathetic copyright laws
  12. uio0000

We have great news!

gaham1 said:
    Thats horrible...
    Whats horrible?
  13. uio0000

We have great news!

a few noobs has gathered a dev team in the Chinese forum ,and they are planning a singleplayer for this mod(work are beginning just about right now),regardless of william's permission of using his models, textures,etc.....(we assume he's dead, screw copyright).
  14. uio0000

Version 1.143

Gunnar11 said:
    Does this mod work with Warband 1.143?  I get an error message that says something about Native so I was wondering.
    its supposed to work on 1.143.
    worked on mine
  15. uio0000

Tanks and other vechiles

Swadian Man at Arms said:
    The thing is, he is online every day.
    i know,he's too ashamed to come back
Back
Top Bottom