Recent content by UIE First Citizen

1. UIE First Citizen

GOG

So i have my mount and blade collection on gog and i am wondering when bannerlords will be available on gog when it finally releases ?
    Thanks for the info,
    Cheers,
  2. UIE First Citizen

Is starting on a map is a bug ?

Hey, Normally in warband you starting in a town. When i am starting here i start in campaign map. Is that ok or is it a bug thanks for the info, Cheers.
  3. UIE First Citizen

WSE for 1.168 version will it work at 2.028 version ?

kalarhan said:
    Namakan said:
    There is no 2.028 version of Warband.
    he is confused indeed. Version 2.028 is for VC DLC, which requires WB 1.168+ (1.168 or 1.170)
    Ok,
    Either way the only version of the game i can download from gog is 2.028.
    I am wondering if this will create any problem when launching the game via 1.168 wse launcher.
    Thanks,
  4. UIE First Citizen

Namakan said:
    There is no 2.028 version of Warband. Are you maybe talking about the normal M&B? In that case, no, since WSE is made for Warband.
    Here you are
    full.jpg

full.jpg

When i will instal the 2.028 version of the game, i will link the in game screenshot.
  5. UIE First Citizen

So the only version i can download from gog is 2.028. The last wse is 4.3.7. or at least the last i could find. Will i have problem when running wse 4.3.7 on warband 2.028 or do i need to have 1.168 game version ? Thanks for the info, Cheers,
  6. UIE First Citizen

PoP 3.7063 and warband 1.153, compatible ?

HooTmAn said:
    yes there are problems.. and there is wse for 1.168 too. also you can always switch the exe, just give it an other name, put the wse one in it and keep the ori. exe.
    When i use wse 4.3.4 , i am getting 20-25 fps lossthen gets me below 60 fps, so i am sticking with wse 3.2.0.
  7. UIE First Citizen

PoP 3.7063 and warband 1.153, compatible ?

So i have patch 1.168 installed, but i launch wse game reverts to 1.153. According to this page https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,304044.0.html ( mod list info), it is for game version 1.158. My question is, does version 1.153 creates any problems for PoP ? Thanks for the info.
  8. UIE First Citizen

How can i join the kingdom ?

Sergio_Morozov said:
    You should still be able to offer vassalage as a woman, maybe you'll need a slightly higher renown for that.

To become a mercenary ask a lord for tasks, mercenary contract may be offered as one.
    Despite renown is high enough they told me i cannot become a vassalage because i am a woman.
    They said the only option to become a vassalage is to get a land and then he will accept as a vassalage.
    Do i need to have a land firstly or can i gained it when being a mercenary for the kingdom ?
  9. UIE First Citizen

Where to download warband version 1.153 or 1.100?

Alene said:
    You can download earlier versions from the same server where the latest version is, just change the version number from the download link. http://download.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1168.exe --> http://download.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1153.exe

Note that Taleworlds does not support older versions.
    I know, but i want older version because i have fps problem when running on newest patch
  10. UIE First Citizen

Where to download warband version 1.153 or 1.100?

On gog they have 1.168 option only, talewords official website gives me also that option. i am interested in 1.153 installer or 1.100 installer. Anyone knows where can i get it ? I am noticing around 15-20% drop in fps and more. On location when i had 75 i have around 50, and on location when i...
  11. UIE First Citizen

How can i join the kingdom ?

So I finally decided to join a nation, but the only option i have is to enlist as a soldier or offer as vassalage ( which i cannot do because i am woman). I have around 60 top tier units, i do not want to loose them. Is there a way, like in native, you could join as mercenary ? Thanks for the...
  12. UIE First Citizen

I am still in caldaria when i start the new game

k0nr@d said:
    Try to switch to English language.
    I do not have this issue in other warband mods, that is why i am asking.
  13. UIE First Citizen

I am still in caldaria when i start the new game

So when i start new game i am still in caldaria. The names of kingdoms are the same, they are only 6 factions like in standard warband, is this a bug caused by language version  I have downloaded the file from here http://www.moddb.com/mods/saxondragon/downloads/prophesy-of-pendor-version-37063...
  14. UIE First Citizen

Getting out off video card memory error

Leonion said:
    The current version of Perisno has far too heavy and unoptimized textures.
    However good your video card is, the old engine just can't handle it.

Try checking "load textures on demand" as well as reducing their quality in launcher settings, if you didn't do that already.

Also was creating the new thread really necessary?
    There is Official Bug Report Thread for such questions.
    Will changing from directx 9 to directx 7 help ?
  15. UIE First Citizen

Getting out off video card memory error

So when playing yesterday, i started getting out of video card memory crash. I have 1 GB, not huge number but i never got the problem even when playing games more recent games. Is there a way to fix this ?
Back
Top Bottom