Recent content by Ugbukk

1. Why am I paying for other party wages?

So, you are saying that if I join another faction, they will pay my armies wages for me? If the answer to this is no, then I feel players get the short end of the stick.
  2. Do you think smithing skill should be removed?

This may be unpopular but I think smithing skill should be removed entirely. It's not immersive at all that YOU should be the one that make the weapons and need to spend his own time and experience training in that particular field, between a war and another. Also as it is implemented is a very cheap and grindy mechanic which is difficult to balance with the whole game economy system and thus easy to exploit.

If you go to a blacksmith in a city you can ask if he can make you a weapon, and then you make it yourself. It just don't fit well as a concept and the implementation is utterly garbage. Reminds me of f2p mobile game

I think however that the game mechanic to be able to customize your personal equipment is a great idea because adds so much flavor to the game loop especially in late game.
    However you shouldn't be able to make an economy out of it because then it should work as another workshop. My 2 cents

What do you think about smithing?

Actually, I wish they allowed you to make Bows and armor also, not just melee and thrown weapons.

On top of that, it would be interesting to be able to outfit your troops with crafted weapons and armor.
    Sure, they have the standard equipment, but if you decided to upgrade say 3 of 8 swordsman from Item A to item B then you can hand them the items and randomly 3 of the 8 when on the battlefield would have these items and be using them in combat.
  3. Giving quests to your companions?

Yeah that would be useful and it's very fun to boss npcs around, bannerlord lord needs much more bossing NPCs around. Outside of armies we have basically no bossing npcs around. A Dev asked before in one of my complaints "well aren't they an independent party? Shouldn't they make there own decisions?" No, my decisions are about 100X more interesting to and useful to me!
    No, they are not independent. If they were, I wouldn't be paying their parties wages.
  4. Why am I paying for other party wages?

I do not understand why I must pay for other parties' wages. If the other party cannot pay for itself, then that is that party's problem. Current costs: Workshop Income +299 Main Party wages -1051 (Party wages Nogand's Party -445?) If Nogand needs help, then have them ask me for funds. This...
  5. SP - Battles & Sieges The escape mechanisim for AI and Players should be the same.

When AI runs away from the battle. If I want to finish them of I need to begin chasing them again. Usually they outrun me to a city and I never get to finish off the enemy. When I get overwhelmed and try to run away, I am required to stay and fight until all of my troops are dead and I am...
  6. SP - General Show banner icon on friendly troop when pressing Left ALT

my Left Alt = my Block button, so w/e you do, please do NOT hard code this.
  7. SP - General Fleeing Enemies

While this is true, it also may still cause problems.

Mind you, I have a 80% archer army, If they are busy shooting the fleeing enemies, no matter of commands will fix this. I would much prefer they shoot the attacking enemies and stop trying to arrow storm down fleeing enemies.

But same thign with Calvalry, having 15 calvalry chasing 1 cavalry but not engaging the remaining 5 still killing my troops is a problem.

Side note: You can't command them if your knocked out.
  8. SP - General Fleeing Enemies

Please have my army stop chasing fleeing enemies if their are still people fighting. Once all "fighters" are dealt with, then chase fleeing enemies. I have lost fighters because I see 3-5 melee chasing 1 fleeing person. thus causing more of my fighters to get killed because they are not being...
  9. WTF happened to the city I was sieging?

I was sieging a city and was trying to knock down a wall so I kept building catapults. In the middle of the siege peace time was made (With myself??) Then suddenly the city I was sieging got flipped to another faction. Also, when this happened. My Influence went from about 60 to -299 or...
  10. Resolved Problem with Giveing Castles to myself or another member of the faction.

I have given a castle to someone but it said it was against support of the council. However this was expected because the bar was Green under MY name and not his. However, I captured a 2nd castle and it showed a Green bar under MY name so I gave it to me and it said it was STILL against the...
  11. SP - Quests Troops Portion of the Find your own kingdom Quest

I still do not understand why this quest does not count my troops correctly: I would really like to finish this quest without all the hassle.
  12. SP - General I HAVE CROSSBOW CAVALARY SKILL BUT I CANNOT RELOAD CROSSBOW ON HORSEBACK

Thats not s bug i don't. Scroll over the crossbow and it will probably say that it can't reload on horseback

It is broken, their is 1 cross bow, and it is not prohibited on horseback. - Also, the skill says you can reload on horseback, so that's kinda the problem.

I am assuming they will fix this once they put in more crossbows.
  13. SP - Battles & Sieges We need a clickable warning when one of our cities/castles are under attack.

Warband also had messages appear when enemy forces were spotted by villages, so it will probably be added eventually. I learned to look and see what my armies were doing to figure out if anything was under siege
    I was sieging a castle, you can't look around. The castle was close to my city they took. (I had low siege skill so it took a long time for me to build just a RAM)
  14. SP - General Remove crossbow proficiency requirement

Actually, my first character was able to get a Crossbow and played just fine. - (Yes I saved up the 22k to buy it) But right now you can go to the tournament grounds that give you a crossbow and spam that until you skill up to 20 with it as a work around in the meantime. (This is EA remember.)
Back
Top Bottom