Recent content by udm

1. Lords and Realms RCM (Realistic Combat Model) (Version 1.508+)

I remember RCM. I don't know about light armor, but as far as I can remember, heavy armor was a *****. I forgot what mod used it, but the mod featured town sieging, and heavily armored units were almost unkillable thanks to RCM. One battle involving only 8 units could take as long as 5 minutes. I don't know if it's been changed since then, but it didn't sit well with me
  2. Any Lightwave users? Need help!

I've seen the tutorial before, but I only roughly skimmed through it, so I must have missed the part on using BRFedit. Thanks.
  3. Any Lightwave users? Need help!

Thanks. Is there a tutorial for BRFedit? It's not doing what I think I'm telling it to do, and I really want to find out how well Lightwave works with M&B
  4. Prophesy of Pendor 2.0 - Preview

I haven't caught up on PoP until recently, so I apologise if this is a dumb question, but is Vance a real person? Or was that entire story told from a fictional character's perspective?
  5. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Thanks Ruthven, but I'm still a bit confused. Is it still one file with multiple surfaces, or split into different files?
  6. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

udm said:
    Just out of curiosity, what's multi mesh?

Aw come on don't ignore me. I'm still learning the ropes of M&B modding, so I'd like to pick up as much knowledge as possible.
  7. Any Lightwave users? Need help!

I'm using Lightwave 8.0 and Warmi's SMD import/export plugins. This is my first time modding for M&B, so I'm trying to export some of my pre-existing models, made for other games, into .brf. The problem is, my texture doesn't show up in BRFEdit (model has been UV mapped in Lightwave). Before...
  8. [Outdated] BRF Edit --out-of-date, see OpenBRF-- (last version 12/5/2008)

Is there a tutorial for the BRFEditor?
  9. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Just out of curiosity, what's multi mesh?
  10. Expanded dialogs?

Cool, keeping my eye out to see what's next for dialog in upcoming versions.
  11. Expanded dialogs?

bumpin this in hope of a reply...
  12. "Ryuzaki's animation mini-mod 0.7"

Ryu if you don't mind me probing, how did you learn about modifying animations? I'm interested in doing my own set of animations too, though they're not for combat. Is there like a tutorial for modding animations?
  13. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

udm said:
    Has anyone here tried exporting .lwo to .obj for use in-game? I'm a Lightwave user, and I still think it's too much trouble to have to learn the interface of Wings 3D just for M&B, so I'm trying to avoid it if possible.

Anyone? Also is there a tutorial for modding Native animations, or adding in custom-made ones??
  14. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Has anyone here tried exporting .lwo to .obj for use in-game? I'm a Lightwave user, and I still think it's too much trouble to have to learn the interface of Wings 3D just for M&B, so I'm trying to avoid it if possible.
  15. Updated Module System Tutorial Mar 29 2009 - see first thread!

This thread should be stickied! Great tutorial!
Back
Top Bottom