Recent content by ubandz

1. ubandz

Bug reporting site

Winged Hussar said:
    KnightOfVaegir said:
    Black Mace quest...... Pafnuty disappear after finish translate the book

He does. I went back to where I left him and he doesn't come back.

So...does anybody else have this problem? I have patiently wait for +35 days in-game and I'm slowly losing my patience, I entered literally ALL cities in-game but to no avail. I want to hang this so called Saint Pafnuty IF I can get my hand on him...sometime...soon...
  2. ubandz

Marriage Problem (Real BIG)

Caba`drin said:
    Wait some time and her guardian will eventually join another faction.
    Hopefully you have a goodly number of days left in your marriage quest, as it is fairly random what order the ex-Sarranid lords will show up in other factions and exactly how long it will take before her guardian re-emerges. (Plus, that faction will need to be at peace, and at peace with you, in order for them to host a feast you are invited to. ...you may have mucked this marriage thing up real well.)

Also, not a tech support issue. This belongs in the SP forum.

thanks my liege...
    I played again and already 4 ex-Sarranid general is switching to the other factions :grin:
    I still have 300+ days but I think my waiting days is over because, maybe, I'll be another girls prince charming pretty soon :grin:

that...or my original beloved coming back, lol
  3. ubandz

Marriage Problem (Real BIG)

ok, this is stupid but let's get to the point... I'm marrying a Sarranid Sultanate girl, while waiting for the ceremony thing, they suddenly turn their back against me so I have to "punish" them by taking their last town which is Shariz (I make my own kingdom and replacing all of Sultanate area...
  4. ubandz

The Zion Strain(Zombie Role play)

((it's been a while, I miss this...and it seems theralina haven't replied yet,so i'll just go ahead. Oh yeah, hopefuly jimson have VHF radio in his apartment))

He turned and stares on Andrew as he shake his head. “Okay then, I’ll just charge this up and we’ll try to broadcast again.” He continues walking upstairs and charge the radio.

“Let’s give it a try”, He turn the radio on and start broadcasting.

“Hello, hello…can anyone hear me*crackkleee*? My name is*bzzz* Hendrick, my ship has been attacked by some creatures which*bzzz…crackle* I say zombies. I’m currently at Dublin port with Colonel Andrew Frinks*bzzzz* and we have some supplies, ammo, and weaponry. Please respond *crackkllee*if you hear this…over*crackkleee*”

"Let's hope they hear it this time"
  5. ubandz

Well we can try to contact another people when i finished charging this radio. Or do you have another radio we can use now? *facing Andrew and stares*.
  6. ubandz

The Zion Strain (Disscussion and planning)

The zombies in the story has various types, as pointed by Buenor earlier in this post.

hyperion said:
    Note: I meant walking corpses.

We're currently in a room coneceted to two tunnels in the middle of a port in Ireland.
    And there are two guys a month or two behind us in Dublin(I think.)

I already explained that we didn't lagged a month or two. My character hasn't been on land for months. So basically we don't know what's going on the land for the past few months, and when he get back all of this happened. Well i don't know about Theralina though.
  7. ubandz

Hendrick followed Andrew and kinda surprised when Andrew drop his briefcase. When he sees Andrew muttering something he then said "I've said it before, i'll explain it to you, this is where i got this baby. A French FAMAS". He showed Andrew his weapon while walking to the table and grab the ledger. "Here read this..., it's the harbor master's, apparently he is a smuggler.", He then give the ledger to Andrew. "Oh. i nearly forgot, there's also some rations and water pack stored in those crates", He pointed to the right side of the room where a lot of brown, greenish boxes stacked up. "It's enough for a year or so, i think" He said. "Feel free to look around, i'll go get the radio i charge upstairs first, i don't realize i got the charger with me the last time we talk."
  8. ubandz

"Ha...ha..., like i get them in a cage an start hacking them from outside...Sounds like fun!!", Hendrick laugh as he continues going to first floor. He then heads to the back door, passing some dead bodies. "Come here...come here..., Ah, and don't worry about them, they're dead long ago...", Hendrick smiled while pointing to the bodies and opened the hatch, "Come on, go down and see it".
  9. ubandz

Hendrick shake Andrew's hand and said "Yes, I'm Hendrick, I do too happy to see you alive". "Sorry again for making you climb, i don't want to pushing those heavy barricade around,AGAIN ha ha ha..., "Oh yeah, before i forgot, come here, follow me!" Hendrick said to Andrew, "You're going to have a LOT of surprise when you see this", he said while starting to walk toward the door to downstairs.
  10. ubandz

((Oh yeah, from now on when my character thought of something it will be in this format: (example thought), just to make it easy LOL...))
    "Huh,...", Hendrick startled when he heard someone screaming. (Finally, i'm bored here). He then rushes to rooftop and saw someone standing below. "Ah, you must be Andrew, come on up..." He then readied the ladder. "Hope you still can climb, ha ha ha...".
  11. ubandz

((LOL, sorry Incaa, but i thought maybe after me and Theralina met, it's going to be short one...))

Hendrick kept shooting magazine after magazine and when he about to run out of ammo, so does those zombies out there, beginning to decrease while the sun is about to rise...

"Sun rise, if these guys are real zombies they'll be dead soon!" he said and hoping then quit shooting. "Perimeter clear, now Andrew will surely see this directly" He smiled a bit, then brought the smoke signal out and open it hoping Andrew would be here soon.
  12. ubandz

Hendrick is busy pushing around tables, cabinets and drawers toward the entrance and back door to keep those zombies outside when another transmission is coming in

Theralina said:
    "Hendrick...*static* where is the armory?! Sounds much easier to hold out than anywhere else at this point*static*I will make my way there*bzzzzing*this may be my last transmission if I don't make it...but I have faith in god to help me prevail. I ask again where is the armory, I will meet you there...and hopefully from there we*static* will find others. Colonel Andrew Frink, over...and out"
    He keeps on pushing stuff until he believes it’s strong enough to keep horde of zombies out there. He smiled a bit knowing that Andrew is still alive out there and hoping he would come here ASAP, then he gets his radio and said:
    *bzzz…..*Andrew, Sir…*crackkleee*the armory is in the basement of the harbor master’s quarter*bzzz*its right next to the last pier in dock 3, it’s a 2 storied building stand alone next to the pier*crackkleee…bzzz….*I’ve blockade the entrance and back door of the quarter*bzzz…*but I believe I’ve got a monkey ladder in my rucksack to get you up the rooftop quickly*craackleee*And just to be honest, I’m not a very “God”ly believer, but in this case I’ll pray for your safety Sir!*bzzzz….*So just come here and*bzzzzzzzz…….*Man, it’s low on battery, this will be my last transmission*crackle..bzzz* God bless you, my new found “friend”, hahaha….(bitterly tried to laugh)*bzzz…*over and out…*bzz…..*the radio has run out of battery*
    He then runs to the armory and grab a France FAMAS F1 and some magazines. He rushed to the rooftop, changes it to single shot mode and begins aiming for the zombies outside. “At least this is what I can do for Andrew now” he said while sniping at zombies and shot them in the head. “God please help me and others in this ****” he then said his first prayer in years.

13. ubandz

*static with a low whining noise*  Hendrick...I received your message...i don't know the city well either, but i believe i passed the port on my way to the Library. Not too far, then again...i was in a car.*static*Yes...the "things"...outside seem to groan and moan, and the one I faced...*static* did growl a bit.
    *YAWNING*”huhh,what is that”. Hendrick heard a distant voice…
    I believe the Library *static* was Northwest of the Port. I'm developing a plan to take out some of these "things" *static* and find a way to get your attention...*static* I hope you’re not afraid of a little fire.*static* Look, God help us,
    “Hey, it’s getting louder” He tries to hear more closely
    I’m going to look around for a safe exit from the Library, and work on ANY plan*static* God help us and god speed, Colonel Andrew Frink, over and out*transmission ends*
    “OH ****, I fell asleep” he suddenly jumped on and tried to remember what he heard earlier, “****, should have listen more closely…” He said cursing himself for falling asleep. “Okay, Library is Northwest if I heard right” He said as he started to make plans. (Geez, maybe I should tell him to come here, there are so many things I can’t take alone, and it will be a waste here, He thought).

He wanted to talk when suddenly another transmission coming in. He tries to listen closely, suddenly he decided to tell Andrew of his founding’s.

*Crackkleee…bzzzz*“Mr. Colonel Sir, it’s Hendrick*I’ve received your last transmission, you said there are someone out there rather than those ‘things” which I assume are “zombies” by now and that you wanted to get out of the library soon.*bzz….*if that’s your plan, just come here*and you won’t believe what I have found here in the quarter.*crackklee….bzzzzz*there’s a ****IN armory here, I’ll explain later*crackleee…bzzz*

*suddenly there’s a lot of banging going on upstairs*****, here they come again*So I repeat again*bzzz…* if you wanted to get out of the library, just come here and we’ll pack some of this guns, ammunition, and stuff, cause I can’t carry all of it alone*crackleee*I’ll try to hold this place as long as I can*cracckllee* cause there’s been a lot of banging out there*so please hurry up if you planned to come here*over and out*crackkleee*bzzzz……*. (Now I have to keep the perimeter clear, he thought).
  14. ubandz

"Hey the banging stopped" Hendrick said. He decided to inspect it. As he gets down the stairs he readied his new found nagamaki and held it in a thrusting stance. He found out that the door is still blocked and decided to check the back door. “Hmm, still the same” he mumbles. He walks through the body of his former enemies and approaches the cabinet then sees that it’s not moved yet. (Ah… good, he thought).

As he turned away and going to the roof top he tripped and fell down. *Large thudding sound followed by some metal clashing” “Whooaa…what is that”, he tried to get up but he is not used to his armor weight yet so it took him several tries before he make it. “Ouchhh…” he screamed a bit as his left hand frictioned(what’s the right word?) with his sode(arm protector). “Ouchh…ohhh…what’s happening with my arm?” he open his sode and found out that his hand is scarred. “Damn those guys” he cursed and wrap the scar with some bandages he take from his rucksack then wear the sode again. After finished, he then sees an opened thick steel trap door close to the body of the harbor master. (Hey, I didn’t see it before, must have been opened when I fight these guys, he thought while looking at the corpse).

He then opens the trap door, following the stairway down and found himself in a dark small room. “Damn its dark here” he said and turn on the flashlight he got earlier. He quickly found the switch and flips it on. “OH MY GOD” he startled when he sees that the room is filled with so many weapons and ammunition, not to mention a lot of food can and water pack. He then goes to a table and found a journal-like thick book. He opens and read it. In the first page a name is handwritten, "Sakaguchi Aso, must be the harbor master", Hendrick mumbling.*continues reading*As he turned page per page he found out that there are many names, dates, and some country is written on one side and followed by a table with some number that appears to be some amount of money right next to it. “ Crap, it's a ledger. This man is a f*ckin arms dealer and a smuggler, thank God he's dead, I’d rather deal with "strange guys" than smugglers” then he put the ledger back on the table thinking that the harbor master must be such a brave(or stupid) man that he dare to write his name on the first page of the ledger. (What if someone found this and report him to the police? Ahh...who cares, there are no police anymore!, he thought), he looked around and said “Man, man, this is a FRIGGIN armory, this is certainly worth of founding". "Guess I can wait in here for some time", he run and tried to close the steel trap door. He then waited with his radio turned on, which transmit nothing but a long static sound *cracckklleee...bzzzzzz....* and thought (Oh I'm so tired), a few minutes later, he fell asleep while thinking about his fiancee and family hoping they're alright.
  15. ubandz

He grabs his knife then walks slowly to the “thing” lying on the floor. “Holy ****”, he yelled as he saw that “thing” is a body with its brain and chest already eaten off. “Oh my God, this is crazy, where did they come in anyway”, he questioned himself. He then sees the back door is half opened and quickly close it down and seal it with a cabinet across the alley. (Huff…this is heavy, he thought) while pushing the cabinet. He then re-checks the door and make sure it’s secured. After he is satisfied he then quickly run to the front door and look around to see that nothing is coming his way. But he startled as he sees a group of “strange guys” walking to the building. “Oh not again, I’ve got to seal this too”, he said. He then sees the big desk that he picked the map from. “Have to…push…this, damn heave...thing...thi...nggg. ngghhh”, then he finally able to get it to position in time when the door is banged by those “strange guys”. “This desk can hold you guys till next year, hahahaha”, he laughed. “And thank God this building don’t have windows on the first floor” He yelled. “Now I got to find something more efficient than this” he said while looking at his knife that’s already getting blunt as he get to the second floor ignoring the banging on the door.

As he got to the second floor, Hendrick quickly run to and search all the rooms. He found a flashlight in the second room, and a photo of the harbor master in the last room. While looking at the photo, he finds out that the harbor master is actually the guy that’s eaten on the first floor and that guy also Japanese, other than that he found nothing of interest. As he walked out the door, something on the corner opposite the stairway quickly got his attention. “Why an altar is placed there” he said to himself.  He approaches the altar and finds out that it’s actually an altar of a FULL SET of Japanese Yoroi type armor complete with its sword. “And this is my weapon of choice” he then smiled. It took him 15 minutes to wear the armor and as he was about to took the katana he noticed that something is hanging above the altar, “Wow, damn it, it’s awesome, a no-dachi and  a nagamaki, I’m so grateful I decided to practiced these everyday at home” he then pick them up.

*EDIT*Updated Description : Now wearing a full set of armor, everything else is the same.

((check this out for the armor and nagamaki if anyone don't know))
    samurai-dragon-armour-AH2193-thumb.jpg
    Richard-Stein-Nagamaki.gif
Back
Top Bottom