Recent content by UA-Turtle

1. Need More Info Resolution setting will not save, all other graphics options do

I have had this issue on PC with no laptop involved, and have not switched the monitor.
  2. Need More Info Resolution setting will not save, all other graphics options do

No, I have been playing in fullscreen. This issue has occurred over 2 different PCs with different hardware.
  3. Need More Info Resolution setting will not save, all other graphics options do

Summary: My resolution always resets to "Desktop Resolution" and reads the Desktop Resolution wrong. I have a 1920x1080 monitor but it reads it as something lower. Setting it manually to 1920x1080 always resets the next time the game opens. I have had this happen on 2 different PCs with...
  4. Resolved Resolution/Video Settings never saving

This is still an issue with the game, it is very much not resolved. Devs need to actually fix this and not just pretend to have fixed it so they don't have to do work.
  5. Resolved Resolution automatically sets to "Desktop Resolution" and everything appears fuzzy

Resolution scaling is turned off, but the setting if turned on is 100
  6. Resolved Resolution automatically sets to "Desktop Resolution" and everything appears fuzzy

What is your current desktop resolution? Could you share your monitor specs with us? Also what is the monitors resolution?
    My desktop resolution is 1920x1080, as is my monitor. My monitor is 144hz
  7. Resolved Resolution automatically sets to "Desktop Resolution" and everything appears fuzzy

I turned sharpening to 100 and that seems to have improved the fuzzyness part of the issue, although the label for resolution still says desktop resolution no matter what the config file says. It could be any resolution, but all say desktop resolution.
  8. Resolved Resolution automatically sets to "Desktop Resolution" and everything appears fuzzy

The config file is changing, but the in-game setting is not. Every other setting is changing properly.
  9. Resolved Resolution automatically sets to "Desktop Resolution" and everything appears fuzzy

Summary: I just bought a new computer with overall better specs than my previous one. My previous one could run the game at max graphics with the exception of shadows, and this one should be able to just fine. However, I've noticed that everything appears blurry/grainy/pixelated, even on max...
Back
Top Bottom