Recent content by tyrannicide

1. tyrannicide

Lehistan senaryosu hakkında

I bech  :grin:
  2. tyrannicide

Warband Mods (updated 10.06.11)

Thanks for the review, Waervyn! Always welcome!
  3. tyrannicide

Crossbow Joe said:
    Elgante is an anagram for Elegant and adding an e makes it just a word.

Oh. I thought that was supposed to be 'elegant' in Spanish or Italian. Hence the lapsus.

Venitius said:
    TEATRC works for 1.134 but is a bit buggy.

Still annouced as for 1.132 by the makers though, so we'll leave it at that.
  4. tyrannicide

arceuz said:
    wow for the first time in a long while there arent any updates on mods???

Well, there hasn't exactly been much going on here, either. And it's such a lovely weather out there... :smile:
  5. tyrannicide

ON HOLD - Pike & Blade Merged v3.3.2 (Needs to be updated to 1.143/DP 4.1)

Kogara said:
    BIG IMPORTANT P.S. EVERYONE SHOULD READ: I may not be able to maintain this mod for much longer, which is partially why I have been reluctant to mess with it in any way. Coming March 15th I'll be busy with other projects (Like Shogun 2!) but before you go lynching me for ditching you for another game, there IS more. Financially, I'm in a bit of a bind (putting it very lightly), and while this is really none of your business, I think its important that you all know that, if I bail on this, its for good reason. No it doesn't cost me anything to mod this, except for time, but time is becoming a luxury I don't have. I need to stabilize my financial situation, and then after that, I have big plans that involve moving to another country, so again, maintaining this would be difficult at best. So just an FYI to all of you. I'll do my best to inform you all if I plan on shelving this project, but I can't guarantee it so I'm giving you a heads up now.  If anyone is interested in taking over this mod, maintaining it or even making it better, by all means send me a PM!!!!! I love this mod, regardless of how simple it is, and I'd hate to think it might die just because I left. So give me a shout out, I can help you figure out how to do all this if you need it, or whatever.

Talk to you later gents.

Fare thee well, Kogara.
  6. tyrannicide

Salut, je cherche un mod...

Knight of the Blackcastle said:
    Bonjour me voila de retour, après une période de call of duty, sur warband, je voudrais donc savoir si le 1257 ad est sorti en 1.0 ou plus récent (j'ai jamais mis a jour le mod à jour)
    Et si tu bougeais tes fesses et allais voir toi-même sur le board du mod? Tu peux aussi jeter un coup d'oeil à la liste et voir que la dernière mise à jour de 1257 AD date de 2010-09-11.
  7. tyrannicide

Bravado said:
    Thanks Joe. Is there also a thread or a way to find out what are the popular single player mods?
    To my knowledge there isn't. You can get an idea by looking at the mod's thread: the more buzz, the more popular it generally is. Further, by looking at the quality of the chatter, you can get an idea as to the mod's quality.

Then there's looking at how frequently a mod gets updated. Modders who receive much positive feedback will tend to be motivated to improve or tweak the mod, and vice-versa. If the mod is hosted on http://www.mbrepository.com/, you can also look at the number of downloads. The repository also has a rating system, although in my experience it isn't worth much.

Personally, I would focus on the modder's presentation of their work. The more love and effort someone puts in their presentation, the more love and effort they are likely to have put in the mod. Conversely, a modder who is sloppy and obscure in their presentation is likely to be sloppy and obscure in their coding.
    There are exceptions -- often pearls -- to this; there's also the fact that not all, perhaps not even a majority, of the modders are English speakers, and just because someone writes bad English, it doesn't mean they don't write good code. But as a rule of thumb, it has served me well.
  8. tyrannicide

Bolkonsky said:
    IG is working fine on 1.134
    Gotcha, thanks.
  9. tyrannicide

Liste des Mods de Warband (Ancien Sujet)

Fxavier said:
    Au moins, on aura pas ce problème avec la liste des teams  :wink:
    Sauf Zerg Rush... :wink:
  10. tyrannicide

On a eu le retour des admins: pas de limite plus grande possible. Ça en restera donc aux posts multiples.
  11. tyrannicide

Warband Mods *ALT*

Darwin said:
    Aha. Möchtest du vielleicht auch noch was sinnvolles tun?  :neutral:
    Wie jetzt -- quote fail ist nicht sinnvoll? :eek:
  12. tyrannicide

Warband Mod List *OLD*

Revister said:
    Theres a new Mod "Hack 'n' Slay" here is the link:    http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2562
    Is there a forum thread for it anywhere? If not, sorry, won't add it (too difficult to keep track of it).
  13. tyrannicide

Kurk said:
    Désolé pour le désagrément,j'ai commencé à tenir cette liste il y a un an et j'était loin de penser tenir cette liste encore maintenant,à "l'époque" je n'ai donc pas créer quelques posts de réserve pour éviter le problème :p

On a le même problème avec la liste anglaise (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,108569.msg3807706.html#msg3807706). Avec un peu de chance, on obtiendra que la limite des posts soit augmentée. Je te tiens au courant.
  14. tyrannicide

Warband Mod List *OLD*

List update is under way. Thanks for your patience and your reminders about new mods. Mind, however, that mods which are posted in the Caravanserai generally won't escape our scrutiny, and that for those, a PM to Darwin or myself would be enough -- no need to fill this thread with data that is bound quickly to become stale. Update notifications for mods that are posted elsewhere, however, are more than welcome. Although a PM is sufficient for these, too.

Anyway, lotsa updates and new mods. And the poll results. Enjoy.

t.
  15. tyrannicide

Warband Mods *ALT*

Cloni1990 said:
    ähm ihr wisst schon das der beste mod der welt China Battlefield jetzt auch für warband raus ist und das jetzt schon über 30 leute gleichzeitig auf dem server waren?
    Wenn Du einen Vorschlag für einen neuen Eintrag hast, dann immer her damit. Grundsätzlich sind hier mods drin, welche a) für Warband sind, und b) einen Thread im TaleWorlds forum haben. Für den zweiten Grundsatz sind Ausnahmen denkbar.
Back
Top Bottom