Recent content by Tyber00

1. Tyber00

Is there an MMR system?

It's complicated. I believe limiting queues isn't such a bad idea for now, friends could easily queue in two groups of three (at the same time, like you'd usually do) and nine times out of ten, get in the same matches (it's still a queue, you're not plucked based on MMR). Not only could you be playing with your friends, you'll also be playing against them, which in my opinion makes it far more balanced and fun than a 6 player stack. If both teams queue at the same time, chances are, you'd very likely be in the same match.

As I've said before, there's more pressing issues that should be fixed before implementing any form of MMR system.
    If you dont want competetiv gamepaly than ffs dont make a 6vs6 mode and give the serverfieles for the servers, it is so easy, i dont see any point in this 6vs6 modus tha to go full esl, but if you punish competetiv gameplay than whats the point, give serverfiels now and this howl problem is gone in minutes. Clans will fight clans and noob will fight noob
  2. Tyber00

Is there an MMR system?

I am really trash

NW dogs absolutely rattled. Quote me cowards.
  3. Tyber00

Is there an MMR system?

Maybe we should line up in skirmish and kick anyone from the server who moves out of line to be competitive you NW dogs. Pipe down.
    ged gud autoblock dude
  4. Tyber00

Is there an MMR system?

im 106 wins 2 losses very competetive you apes
    still loses to 3 looters
  5. Tyber00

Is there an MMR system?

ye perhabs there'll be some people deciding not to play as they can not play with 5 other friends on skirmish anymore, once a proper matchmaking is out they're free to return. On the other hand all the new players that just bought the game will actually have fun in skirmish and are given time to learn the game without being completly stomped every match.

Yes you do. The system right now is not competetive lol.
    gib privat server or gtfo, you would disable multiplayer for the loyal fan, if you cant block n stuff go play SP, get better on tdm or get a clan m8
  6. Tyber00

Is there an MMR system?

I agree, if you remove the part where the People with friends have fun, you give them a reason don't playing this game at all.

I too would sotp playing if i ant play with pre mates, M&B was always a clan Game, now there are no private servers, if you remove this feature as well the "old" playerbase will stop playing, even if you gave them a -10% discount
  7. Tyber00

MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

are there any events in this mods?
  8. Tyber00

15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS)

i was temp banned 4 one rekruting message...
    :???:
    10 - There is a limit of one recruitment message to be made per round by each regiment. Multiple recruitment messages made by different people but for the same regiment will be treated as breaking this rule and will result in kicks or temporary bans.

why the f***  :?: :?: :?:

best admins eu .... :!:

Tyber , Ernst aus Danzig
  9. Tyber00

Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

in steam (C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\mountblade warband\Modules\Napoleonic Wars)
  10. Tyber00

My problem is that i am not abel to install mods for napolionic wars. THe erro message says that i dont have napolionic wars ...

I bought it in steam ....  (id: tyber00) so i wanna play blood and iron and north and south or other mods so pls help :smile:

thank you 4 helping and sry 4 englisch :smile:
  11. Tyber00

Groupfighting Server

I wouldn't recommend him, because he doesn't play groupfight that much ...
    he is also impatient and would do admin abuse,
    I know him because I was a member from the 5th TFF and I left the Regiment because The Leaders are arrogant.
    He only would like to be admin because Mokito is admin and he left the 5th TFF like me ....
  12. Tyber00

I have a legal version and i have done not with the programm .... I have re installed the howle game .... I dont know ....  :cry:
    thank 4 the time ...
  13. Tyber00

I have post the problem alredy with north and south, i tried to install the zulu war mod (and the N&S mod) and the comes an erro that i dont have Mount and blade warband Napolionic wars (i have it on steam) ..... pleas help my howl regiment plays this mods ....  sorry 4 eniglisch and thank you 4 helping :smile:
  14. Tyber00

North and South - Bug's & Glitches

I have the problem with north and south that the programm says that I have not bought N&BW NW . I tryed the registry edit but It says all ways that I have not bought N&BW NW ....      pleas help ....

thanks 4 helping and sorry 4 englisch 
Back
Top Bottom