2. Turin Turambar

VIENNA 1683 - historical event - General topic

1. Name of regiment: Pappenheimer Kürassiere
    2. Amount of players: 10-20
    3. Preferred side (Ottoman / Polish-German): Polish-German
    4. Unit in first phase: Infantry
    5. Unit in second phase: Hussars
    6. Unit in third phase: Cuirassiers
    7. Contact to leader: You have me on Steam.
  3. Turin Turambar

Religion Thread

Dystopian said:
    Do people actually use the FSE forums? I always though it was a barren wasteland teeming with young emo teenagers.
    You were right, it was fun though.
  4. Turin Turambar

[EU] Oasis - Refreshment -=- Scripts -=- Active staff -=- All about fun

chunky_monkeh said:
    Server has had a major upgrade.
    You mean less lag?
  5. Turin Turambar

What is this community's idea of a perfect PW server?

erennuman_mb said:
    If people does RP and teach it to others, it might be perfect. Also, a PW_Oasis without lannisters would be really good.
    Y u say dis? qq
  6. Turin Turambar

Ukraine Today

Flin Flon said:
    Which reminds me. I had slightly bossy girlfriend that I called hitler. I would hitler salute her when she would enter the room, it became so integrated that I almost stopped noticing myself doing it. So I was looking at my phone walking through uni and someone from my study group greeted me, I casually nazi salute her in public and continue my walk. She looked a little spooked but I didn't think twice of it. I only realized what I had done like 3 minutes later.
    #banbossy
  7. Turin Turambar

Religion Thread

Bromden said:
    Turin Turambar said:
    Most things god told us to do are actually pretty reasonable.
    So far, no god told me to do anything.
    :wink:

Duh said:
    Turin Turambar said:
    Sayd, if I may ask, where are you from exactly?
    مطوعون‎ identified.
    I think I understood the reference, not sure though.
  8. Turin Turambar

Advanced Warband Tutorials - 5th episode is released!

I really enjoyed those guides. Thanks for the work.
  9. Turin Turambar

The tolerated anti-semitism of M&B community?

I could start with my usual oy vey shut it down the goyim know ZOG remember the six shekillion it's like anotha shoah jet fuel can't melt steel beams choosen people stuff but I will save it up for /pol/
  10. Turin Turambar

Religion Thread

Bromden said:
    Turin Turambar said:
    It isn't as easy as that. The Jewish laws from 3000 years ago don't necessarily have something to do with god's will.
    That doesn't stop people to use those parts of the bible as they're God's words, and they use it to further their own interests. They often mention Jesus in the next sentence, to enhance their bull****.
    Sadly that's true. Bible studies are quite a complicated topic especially since it's more or less the only source Christians can rely on. I realized that it can be useful to just apply some common sense if certain parts can't be understood. Most things god told us to do are actually pretty reasonable.
  11. Turin Turambar

Religion Thread

As somebody who comes from FSE I'm amazed how civil this thread is. I really am.

Bromden said:
    the old and new testaments are contradictory. I either forgive and help sinners, or crash their skulls with rocks, but it's hard to do both.
    It isn't as easy as that. The Jewish laws from 3000 years ago don't necessarily have something to do with god's will.

Úlfheðinn said:
    Fear is a big part of most religions,  be it fear of sanctions/punishment from people, society or divine beings.
    In my opinion more importantly faith helps people to overcome fear. This might sound kinda pretentiously but I actually don't fear anything because I'm confident that the lord will take care of me.
    But I see your point. Especially in Christianity the Catholic church helped to spread the lie about sinners going to hell. And the previous speakers gave us some insights to the Islamic counterpart.

Sayd, if I may ask, where are you from exactly?
  12. Turin Turambar

The Refugee Kafuffle

Gestricius said:
    And the one with the most supporters who know little to nothing about politics.
    rekt
  13. Turin Turambar

What is this community's idea of a perfect PW server?

chunky_monkeh said:
    Johnny Savage said:
    A server where the admins are not corrupted by a certain clan  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It can appear to be such. We at Oasis aim for 95%.
    Since we are working with humans, there will always be a slight problem. Once this starts becoming a trend we will kick the admin in question.
    *cough* Gamble
  14. Turin Turambar

The Refugee Kafuffle

Sweden Democrats are the strongest party in Sweden now. :shifty:
  15. Turin Turambar

WILLKOMMEN

Namakan said:
    Definiere "gewissermaßen entfernt":razz:
    Hm ...

Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
    Ban will expire after 200 days.
    This ban is set to expire March 18, 2016, 03:08:44 pm
Back
Top Bottom