Recent content by TupperwareContainer

1. TupperwareContainer

Sturgian and real life inspirations according to developers

Kinda surprised reading that. It certainly seems like they're quite a bit more Nordic inspired. Hoping the single player troop tree is a bit more Slavic, though you'd think the multiplayer classes would be more Slavic as well if that was the case.
  2. TupperwareContainer

No more dev blog ?

Would be nice if they at least said something. They used to let us know why blogs were late, now it's just radio silence. If it's because early access is just around the corner or because of GIST, fair enough, but at least say something after promising bi weekly blogs.
  3. TupperwareContainer

Dev Blog 05/12/19

Like half of the last 10 blogs have been late, everything alright over there? You guys seem to be slipping.
  4. TupperwareContainer

How old are you ppl waiting for bannerlord?

Its kinda interesting, you always hear stories about these old people who are incredibly bored or feeling neglected at these retirement homes, and I just imagine myself having the time of my life being like a kid again playing video games all day.
  5. TupperwareContainer

Dev Blog 24/08/17

How can you possibly know that he doesn't "scold his workers enough." You don't work there and have no way of knowing that there is even a problem with productivity. :P
  6. TupperwareContainer

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Not sure if anyone has commented on this yet but the impacts in Bannerlord look amazing. The way enemies fly off their horses and infantry get run over looks spectacular. Especially compared to Warband, everything just feels a bit more punchy and meaty...
  7. TupperwareContainer

Nope, i am getting really annoyed about the math skills of people nowadays, counting together players on servers i got to around 1300 of 9100 online. Making up facts to further promote your narrative seems to be a trend now. It is a difference if you talk about only 5 % or 20 % of the audience...
  8. TupperwareContainer

I think it would be cool if they showed at least a little footage of multiplayer in some form, just for those that play it. Although the majority of people do play singleplayer. If you look at the steam community page for M&B there is usually around 7,000 - 9,000 people playing M&B, and only...
  9. TupperwareContainer

Maybe beta announcement at E3 and release date at gamescom?
  10. TupperwareContainer

TaleWorlds Youtube channel comment on Battle of Bucharest 2017 - Grand Finals Teaser: "Hey everyone! We know you're all really excited about Bannerlord - and we are too! Remember, this is organised by the Lithuanian Esport Federation and PGL - our involvement is limited to a few employees who...
  11. TupperwareContainer

Well, I guess we can only hope that they release it when they feel confident enough that its ready, and in a reasonable amount of time from now. As for the hype, I don't think that would really be a problem, releasing a trailer or more info on the game a couple of months before the release date...
  12. TupperwareContainer

In all honesty I'd rather have them publish it themselves, sure we might not get it as soon as some people might like but chances are it will be more polished and content complete. Plus we wont have to deal with all those people that say they want it now and then, once they get it, complain...
  13. TupperwareContainer

I do hope they include something like this. It would be cool to be able to find references to Warband in the game like that. All hail house Rolf!
  14. TupperwareContainer

Agreed. One of the most annoying things I find is when people ask for games to go into early access and then they complain about how "bad" the game is when it enters early access because they expect the game to be complete. They don't understand the point of early access and what its used for...
  15. TupperwareContainer

Oh wow, its cool to see how many different troops there are. For the empire at least. Different variants of cavalry with horsemen, heavy horsemen and cataracts. As well as archers and heavy archers. I wonder if these are all apart of the same skill tree or are different troops all together that...