Recent content by tulduru

1. tulduru

MP Ballista Improvements

I like that u improved the ballista last patch. But if 'Invert Camera Y Axis' is checked, its not working for the ballista. (since release) Would be nice if you could fix this too. Thanks
  2. tulduru

EU Siege is gone

gone again
  3. tulduru

Why Is This Forum Section So Toxic?

why so toxic?

WELL. I can only speak for myself. imagine u buy a game and u adore it. you love it so much, u wanna sleep with it.
    u especially fell in love with captain mode and siege mode.
    THEN THE DEVS COME AN RUIN PERFECT COMMAND KEY BINDINGS. THE NEW ONE JUST SUCK!!
    ok np. u tell them and maybe a few year later with much luck they give u the option to switch back (tho i actually lost hope)
    but there is still siege u can play.
    AND THEN NEARLY EVERY ****ING ROUND THE SERVER CRASHES..since when? SINCE RELEASE.
    but np. its EA and things could be worse.
    U KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? THEY DONT ONLY CRASH, THEY DISAPPEAR!!

but i have to admit Im really not that toxic. Its no problem when I own a game and I cant play the only two mods I really like..
  4. tulduru

command keybindings

finally someone mentionted this! thanks tul duru!
  5. tulduru

EU Siege is gone

until then you can think of like playing russian roulette with 5 bullets inside the colt. if you are lucky, u get the empty one and there is an eu siege server.

Edit: today I lost the game again. damnit ☠️
  6. tulduru

EU Siege is gone

This is pretty much normal since maybe 3 or 4 weeks. In stream forums someone responded to this issue:

unknown.png
  7. tulduru

command keybindings

Hi, I play this game since early access release and I love it (832 hours) I tried singleplayer but I mainly play multiplayer. Loved captain mode and siege. Last year we had -in my opinion- perfect command keybindings, for captain mode (and obviously for SP too). Then they have been pretty much...
  8. tulduru

Battania too weak in Captain Mode?

You are right, they have a lower win ratio than the other factions. we will make adjustments next mp patch.
    Awesome! Love Battania for their wild style. Actually being usable in captain would be really lovely.
    Thanks for response!
  9. tulduru

Battania too weak in Captain Mode?

For me (229hours played) it feels like many times they do not stand a chance no matter what. Maybe I am wrong. What do you think? (If you think I am wrong, reasons why would be good)
  10. tulduru

Allow vote kick of throwing teamates

I dont really believe that ppl let themselves killed by you intentionally. Maybe you need to aim your swings better. And sometimes this just happens in war.
    Maybe a votekick would be good.
    On the other side I think it will also be used when ppl dont do the exact way as others want them to.
  11. tulduru

WHY is there friendly melee damage

Didn't you watch Braveheart?
    If you shoot arrows while you also could hit your own units you are like the english king.
    You have to decide if u want to be the English king or William Wallace.

What more to say. Its medieval war. Friendly fire is the real thing.
  12. tulduru

Multiplayer, Server Crashes

Since weeks multiplayer-servers are constantly crashing. for example. last 4 siege games 3 crashed. also captain games are crashing. i really dont know but without crashed games I might have 50-100 more winned games. I dont know if u try to fix this but there should be nothing more urgent than...
  13. tulduru

Bug issue: Ballista & Inverted mouse

yes. not many ppl are inverting their y-mouse axis. but some do.

if u play inverted, its not inverted at the ballista. would be cool to fix this
  14. tulduru

MP MULTIPLAYER: game lobby

Some Kind of Chat-Rooms while in Game Lobby would be awesome!! You could discuss game topics and get help from other players with certain issues. also its nice to have the possibility to talk to others, playing the game.
Back
Top Bottom