Recent content by Tsubodai

1. Tsubodai

Capturing Noldor and rescuing Knights?

Ah ok thanks! Yh i meant order knights.

For the Noldor I was confused as I attacked a party with "3/16" troops but wasn't able to capture the already knocked out ones.

Fair enough for routing, there might have been too much in native. (EDIT: actually am yet to see a single rout in this game!)

Its a real shame that you can't recruit from prisoners troops like Valkyrie though...
  2. Tsubodai

Capturing Noldor and rescuing Knights?

Hi, I am playing the latest version and seem to be unable to capture any Noldor in battle and also cant seem to recruit Knights from prisoner trains, any ideas? Btw I have 2 Cobra Warriors in my party and have read somewhere that this can be bad? Any help welcome, thanks in advance! EDIT...
  3. Tsubodai

TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Similar question to above, will this work if I make my own mod?
  4. Tsubodai

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Hi has the source code for this mod been released?
    Thanks.
  5. Tsubodai

Quick Questions/Quick Answers (Unofficial 'Ask Questions Here' Q&A Thread)

Hi, has the source code been released for this mod?
  6. Tsubodai

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I have seen quite a bit of talk about merging Native Expansion and Diplomacy and was just curious if anyone has attempted this? I see that the NE code has been released so perhaps someone has had any luck?
  7. Tsubodai

Player Suggestions and Feature Discussion

Lots of awesome stuff from the looks of the description, just one question: are there multiple ladders in sieges?
    EDIT: Nevermind.
    However, I think the armour for the sarranid cataphract and the other cavalry is the wrong way around.
    Also, could use the samurai armour as it is already there...

EDIT 2: Also one problem with the multiple ladders is that the defenders don't seem to actually defend the second ladder
  8. Tsubodai

Claimant Quests bugs

I have come across some very odd claimant bugs in warband 1.158. What makes them especially odd is that I've done claimant quests in older versions of the game but not had these issues before. First I completed the quest for Arwa and Sultan Hakim became a vassal of the new Queen, and was made...
  9. Tsubodai

Capturing/freeing Lords

So I found out something interesting that I thought I'd share (though maybe you already know). If you defeat a lord and let him go rather than capture him, you get a little +rep but sometimes they get annoyed afterwards. However I just captured one and then rather than ransom him when you talk...
  10. Tsubodai

Quest Deluge: Mehmed missing after becoming King

SOLVED: just took ages for him to appear for some reason
  11. Tsubodai

Quest Deluge: Mehmed missing after becoming King

Hello, having a bit of trouble with the Deluge questline. I have just installed Mehmed as the new Khan and now need to speak to him to remind him of his promise to ally with Poland but he is nowhere to be found on the map, any ideas? (all the Lords say they don't know where he is and it has been...
  12. Tsubodai

Quitting

What has been the result of that? Do I need to contact the admin too?
  13. Tsubodai

SUGGESTIONS

Could also increase the morale boost of existing food to offset the effects of larger parties
Back
Top Bottom