Recent content by Tsiot

1. Beta Game steam library

how i can remove mount and blade bannerlord beta from my steam library ? This one 👇👇👇
  2. In Progress mustache texture

Summary: why my character dont have only mustache? When i customizing my character i choose to have only mustache but somehow he has and this beard. Is this a bad texture ? or something else ? this "problem" its almost 2 years How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name...
  3. Should the class system stay for PVP modes.

Bring back class system like warband. We need warband loadout.

I want play without helmets or naked I want to see my player face+ my friends to see me.
    What's the point to make so realistic the character customisation like like to make different eyes colour or face paint or tooth's and smiles etc IF I can't see my face because I can't remove the helmets?? what's the point to spend hours developing and design the "character customisation" if I can't show my face if I make it looks like how I want if I can't show it to my friends or to me ??

+ what's the point to spend 120 coins to buy my class ? I want play as archer why I must pay to buy my archer class??? and if I die I downgrade to infantry class ?? I want to play MY class for free !!! but if I want upgrade my class like heavy archer etc then to pay!! but the recruit archers or infantry or cavalry make it for free to use it and not downgrade and going to infantry if every time I die as archer and going back to infantry!!!

At least bring back old loadout the warband loadout !!!
    90% of your community want this don't disappointed them !!!!

+ I want answers what's the point to make so realistic my character face if I can't see it or show it to my friends!?!?! cause can't remove the helmets!
  4. Resolved Graphic glitch [1.5.2]

I saw this graphic glitch every time I "take a walk" in any town, village, city or in the battles its like a fog or clouds
  5. Need More Info e1.2.0

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files.

Well its much better with this patch e1.5.1 but nothing big change. Still I have low fps on medium graphics (25-30-40fps)!!!
    I have everything up to date and no mods!!!!
  6. SP - General Tavern Activities

+ you can rent a room to sleep one night like Skyrim
  7. Performance

well we are in 1.5.2 and I didn't saw any big chance in performance in both sp and mp ..and in the patch I didn't saw any fix for this "problem performance" .. I have rx 460 2gb ,16 GB ram, 1tb HDD and Ryzen 5 1400. It's not high and pc but I can play most of games in 2020!! So any news ?? any...
  8. MP Real Time Weather

add real time weather like battlefield 1/5 game. Like the rain start after 20-25 min with thunder or dark clouds start "coming"..or fog..or in desert map after some minutes sand storm "coming" . It will be awesome if real time weather added in the game it make it more realistic!!!!
  9. Character Bug [1.4.2]

So...i start sp today and ...that happend in [1.4.2]
  10. MP Suggestion- fire damage, character behavior in water

Very good suggestion!!!
    Also stamina so you cant jump all the time like a crazy to not get hit by the enemy!
  11. Prediction for the Future of the Class System - Hybrid (Warband Cosmetics - Bannerlord Mechanics)

we need old class system like warband. I cant play as inf WHY i must play as inf to buy my archer class this is not good this is not csgo like everytime u take a kill u become better class etc. Why this class system just why?? I cant play as inf only as archer why i must play as inf to buy my class and IF i die i will lose my class..What is this?? fortnite or csgo? And clans cant play with this!!! some members in clans they are good as archer as cav why they must play as inf to buy the class they want just what is this?? All old players they want this the old class system the warband class system!!! DO something !!!!
  12. MP Multiplayer character customize

nice reason tw..
    So i must practice my self to be great as inf to buy my archer class!!! But if i be great as inf why i must buy my archer class?? So they must remove all classes expet inf ..Because everyone when become great as inf they will stay as inf !!!
  13. MP Multiplayer character customize

i dont know why they doing that. They will lose old players for sure. I mean i cant play as inf WHY i must play as inf to make money to buy my archer class and if i die i will lose my class and i will go back as inf !! Just why?? This like csgo, like arms race when u take a kill u become "better"...
  14. MP Multiplayer character customize

add the ability to can customize the character like warband in MP. I mean i am good as archer but to play as archer i must play as inf and IF i take kills and make money then i can "buy" my class..and if i die as archer i go back as inf ..This is not good. Others players they are good as cav or...
Back
Top Bottom