Recent content by TrueNord

1. TrueNord

Single player and multiplayer mods

Hello guys i want to know if there are already mods like there was on warband. Im talking about the game of thrones mods or lord of rings in single player that changed everything even missions for what i searched there is nothing like was in warband. And that multiplayer sieges that the players...
  2. TrueNord

Troops dont atack in sieges

Sounds like the problem I had a few versions back:

its still happening in some castles in other castles the AI actualy does what is suppose to
  3. TrueNord

If you were an underpaid bot, would you climb the stairs? No? So did they.
    i pay and feed them well!
  4. TrueNord

Taleworlds succeeded at what Nasa couldn't and managed to code "fear of death" into AI. It's why they're all scared to be the first to climb up to their death. You have to be a leader of example and show them how it's done. Also a tap on the shoulder with your horse can be quite motivating.
    actually i am the first to climb and im in the castle killing some and they remain frozen Xd
  5. TrueNord

I joined my kingdom army that was sieging a castle and when the battle started the troops didnt climb the ladders just stood their . The ram was destroyed so the only way is the ladders.
  6. TrueNord

05/04/20 Hotfix

Thanks to all the TaleWorlds team for the effort this is still a early acess im sure i will improve a lot trough the weeks even with this pandemic
  7. TrueNord

05/04/20 Hotfix

I have found a couple of graphical bugs that I've also seen in some YT videos. Since there is no way to report graphical bugs I might post them here. The one with helmet and moustache see-through appears when you have finished your last battle in 1st person view. If not for the moustache, seeing your helmet that way would be pretty cool.

nice its happening to me too i tought it was my graphic card
  8. TrueNord

Patch Notes e1.0.5

Since that update i got black blocks all over my display in battle.The only things that are fully visible even in the black blocks are the hairs and beards. On the world map its still ok. I guess that is being fixed quick. Still thanks for the update! Great that you are working on the snowball problem.

Edit: It was only 1 time in an arena, not happend again since that.

whoa i got that too i tought that was my graphic card but i guess not. i started a battle and was almost black instead of some brighness on beards and hair and i could see a litle bit of the terrain
  9. TrueNord

15 hours gameplay Battania gone?

you're one of the lucky ones. By that time some of us already had one faction conquer all.

No but seriously, I believe after a while, Caladog should get released and you can swear an oath to him and give him the banner. That being said, his kingdom will be nothing and will have to rise up from the ashes.

well i hope that is possible cause he doest have a castle to run i assume after his release he will be cought again but if i can meet him sure i will want to help battania rise again.

Thansk for the reply!"
  10. TrueNord

15 hours gameplay Battania gone?

he is just finshed the quest to gatter the 3 pieces and now i want to join a kingdom i want to join Battania but i think its gone. the leader was capture and battania has no more fiefs . what can i do to restore battania?
Back
Top Bottom