Recent content by trixmaster

1. M&B, is it created by satan himself?!?!?

played it once, begged my brother for his credit card, he made me pay a service charge for him, then i got the glory of v.603 i believe it was. totally worth it.
  2. Please come and vote.

If it's a PC game, I couldn't care less about multiplayer. However, if console games are included here, only one of my 20 or so console games have no multiplayer.
  3. Best weapon combo

Balanced Fighting Axe, Bow, Large bag of bodkins, shield.
  4. say cheese

I'm the one on the left.
  5. Seen Any Good Movies Lately?

I just saw Fantastic Four. It was pretty good, but you can tell they are making a sequel because it was more about introducing the characters and their powers than action, although it had it's fair share.
  6. Serious question!

Vader would win this fight before it even started. Vader would just toss cars or stuff with the force and Bond would be forced to drive off in his Bentley. Then there'd be a sweet chase scene between a car and a Tie Interceptor. By sweet, I mean very very short, because the fighter has lasers and can fly.
  7. how did you hear about M&B?

I learned about it in one of the first Daily Dirts on Something Awful.
  8. Introduction/Hello thread

I am a 17 year old guy (for now, at least....*wink*) from Canada.
  9. My Luck! (A 10.0!)

I got a 9.6. Headshot from across the map. It was sweet.
  10. (0.632): Assertion failed!

This happened when I tried to enter a battle right outside of Zendar. I hit abort because I was dumb and forgot which one would let me keep playing.
  11. SA

www.somethingawful.com

Comedy site.
  12. Black Knights- No payoff!

I think that the amount of loot you get should be different depending on your difficulty level. If you're fighting on the easiest setting, I could probably own a group of dark knights no sweat, and so I probably don't deserve a huge amount of schwag. However, if you're fighting them on hard (best ai, you take even damage or whatever), you should darn well get some good stuff for your trouble. My opinion.
  13. black armor..

I have reinforced black armor for me and my guys. I just got really lucky, i guess.
  14. Mark inventory stash during combat with a flag pole / banner

This is a great idea. I can't count the number of times I've run out of arrows and had to run around looking for my stash. Oh wait, nevermind, it happened 3 times.
  15. SA

My friend has a SA account. I just read the front page every day. *downs smiley*
Back
Top Bottom