Recent content by TripleThreat

1. TripleThreat

SP Native No Cheer On Retreat

Mod Description Do you ever get annoyed that the majority of your men will stand and cheer while the enemy is fleeing at the end of a fight? Well, no longer! Your soldiers will now hunt the enemy down until there are no enemies left on the battlefield.. and then.. they'll cheer. This mod is...
  2. TripleThreat

End Battle Cheer

Hey, this problem was plaguing me as well. I hated that my men would stand and cheer while the enemy would retreat. So I made a mod to fix it. Now they'll only cheer when there are no enemies left. https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2625 Regards, TripleThreat.
  3. TripleThreat

The State of Immersion (or lack there-of)

I completely agree, as a programmer I can recognise that the systems in place are impressive, but that's only from the inside looking in. Unfortunately alot of the systems don't translate well when you're looking at them from the outside as a player in the game. You can tell there's alot going...
  4. TripleThreat

Indeed! It's beginning to feel like all of the "big features" that the game offers are more "under the hood-like" systems. For example, the way the economy works, the way workshops work, how to manage fiefs, how quests/issues are generated and effect the world, character traits, kingdom...
  5. TripleThreat

Need More Info quests marks

I've had this issue for a long time - I found this to be caused while having your Brother in your party while the main quest-line is active.
  6. TripleThreat

I actually made the first mod, what a coincidence :) It's currently out-dated though
  7. TripleThreat

Haha yeah, I can understand frustration and why you prefer how it is currently. Oh the Marshal system in Warband was far from perfect, mostly due to how bad the AI was haha. I liked the concept and the choices it brought along though. As you say yourself, right now, the game feels quite casual...
  8. TripleThreat

I definitely agree that feasts had bad timing for sure and they didn't always make sense in Warband. I feel as though if it was improved upon and had better decision making behind it, it would be better than whatever Bannerlord has now though. But I've come to understand your hatred for feasts...
  9. TripleThreat

I feel you're missing my original point, I enjoyed that Tournaments were generally tied to feasts as it opened up more immersive gameplay, it made it easy to meet Lords, it boosted relations, if you won you could dedicate your victory. I'm not saying I want it to be like Warband exactly. Both...
  10. TripleThreat

They were still less common, in my opinion I preferred it that way. I'm not saying Warband was better balanced, I just felt more immersed in the gameplay. I appreciate you disagree with me though
  11. TripleThreat

Once again, I'm not saying there is anything wrong with the way Tournaments work. They're better now. Though they are so common, it feels like a cheesy way to get gold and items. They were slightly more rare in warband which made them feel more rewarding.
  12. TripleThreat

Yep, I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed with the lack of smaller yet finer details Exactly how I feel. Thank you. I'm not saying they have to be implemented the same way as they were in Warband, or even feasts directly. I believe the game needs more content and events to make...
  13. TripleThreat

The State of Immersion: Bannerlord Edition While playing through Bannerlord, I really feel like it's lacking a lot of the immersion and cohesion (features working in conjunction) that I find in Warband. That's not to say that I feel the game is bad, it's still good but it has so much more...
  14. TripleThreat

In Progress 2 to 3 second map freeze on leaving a town or after a battle

I am also having this problem. Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: GTX 980Ti GPU Driver Version: Always up to date CPU: i7-6700k RAM:32GB Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD
  15. TripleThreat

SP Native Healthy Relationships - More ways to earn relation & fixes

Hi, while I really appreciate you wanting to try out the mod, I've decided to postpone any further development until the game is in a more stable state as it can be a grueling process to constantly update the mods with every minor and major patch. Therefore this module is currently outdated with...